Warning: only time stocks plunged like this was during the great depression

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
2-27-20-dow.jpg

Warning: Only Time Stocks Plunged Like This Was During The Great Depression

It's all coming for you all the shit that was to blow open on Obama's watch it was really on Trumps watch so they can blame him and make him look the worst ever. Obama they protected pos prick fkd this nation up..

THEY WANT THE CORONA TO SPREAD YOU RETARDED DUMB ASSES!!

Today's toll.......

upload_2020-2-28_7-50-38.jpeg

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS

2-27-20-dow.jpg

Warning: Only Time Stocks Plunged Like This Was During The Great Depression

It's all coming for you all the shit that was to blow open on Obama's watch it was really on Trumps watch so they can blame him and make him look the worst ever. Obama they protected pos prick fkd this nation up..

THEY WANT THE CORONA TO SPREAD YOU RETARDED DUMB ASSES!!

Today's toll.......

View attachment 309315

You're not being a good trumpanzee, talking about this.

Here is a bit of good news. Hopefully he doesn't show reinfection later.

First coronavirus patient in Washington considered 'fully recovered'

At the time I posted that Corona map there were only 60 US cases look at this number now LOL.

View attachment 310669

oh yeah todays stocks LOL
View attachment 310670
I suppose that could be an issue for those who worship the stock market. Hopefully there are plans to keep every day need supply chains active for the peoples sake.

We are still way up even with this downturn....and chill folks....it will bounce back....you should be looking for bargains today....

• Banned

At the time I posted that Corona map there were only 60 US cases look at this number now LOL.

View attachment 310669

View attachment 310670
I suppose that could be an issue for those who worship the stock market. Hopefully there are plans to keep every day need supply chains active for the peoples sake.

Check this out--------- This stuff is so fake ( according to the bozo's on here too) lol but this is at the CDC

upload_2020-3-6_12-55-4.jpeg

A meme of a fact Oooooh they said lol.

• Banned

View attachment 310669

View attachment 310670

If you listen to the right people we DO NOT have the supplies to last much longer.

View attachment 310669

View attachment 310670

Check this out--------- This stuff is so fake ( according to the bozo's on here too) lol but this is at the CDC

View attachment 310699

A German firm announce they have the cure this morning. I checked it out in part. Keep those standard good supplements going and stay safe!

View attachment 310669

View attachment 310670

If you listen to the right people we DO NOT have the supplies to last much longer.
Yeah I know, I went through that with the emergency food guy here locally some years back. They had about three days worth in stock. I told him that is not enough if a true emergency happens along. Not sure if they have updated that since or not.

View attachment 310669

View attachment 310670

View attachment 310699

A German firm announce they have the cure this morning. I checked it out in part. Keep those standard good supplements going and stay safe!

You Dear Friend you too. Def. protect yourself and family through the next few months. Prepare hard. :11_2_1043:The stocks just might tank who knows when. Soon it's being said. Shipping from China halted. Institutions etc. are shutting down.
uuugh.

View attachment 310669

View attachment 310670

View attachment 310699

You Dear Friend you too. Def. protect yourself and family through the next few months. Prepare hard. :11_2_1043:The stocks just might tank who knows when. Soon it's being said. Shipping from China halted. Institutions etc. are shutting down.
uuugh.
Chicken, eggs, rice and beans. Not like we haven't been there before. My spoiled puppy dogs may not like it but they'll survive. A friend is also raising a few extra pigs this year so may even have bacon for the rice and beans.

I haven't checked the fish yet this year to see how they survived the winter in the pond. Had hundreds of Catfish in there last summer. Used to have only one, then something must have dropped an egg and now ten years later whole pond full of them lil buggers.

View attachment 310669

View attachment 310670

View attachment 310699

uuugh.
Chicken, eggs, rice and beans. Not like we haven't been there before. My spoiled puppy dogs may not like it but they'll survive. A friend is also raising a few extra pigs this year so may even have bacon for the rice and beans.

I haven't checked the fish yet this year to see how they survived the winter in the pond. Had hundreds of Catfish in there last summer. Used to have only one, then something must have dropped an egg and now ten years later whole pond full of them lil buggers.

If you guys take medicines try to get some ahead of time much of our drugs are out of China.
There is to be a huge shortage on them.

check your message I'll leave you a place you should check when u can.

View attachment 310669

View attachment 310670

View attachment 310699

uuugh.

Warm weather if your ever close to Iowa you can bring a floaty and go relaxing with me among the fish and dragonflies. :11_2_1043:

Best thing we ever did for this place while we had the equipment to build it.

My pond.PNG

View attachment 310699

uuugh.

If you guys take medicines try to get some ahead of time much of our drugs are out of China.

Okay, rarely do take meds. Have a shitload of herbs and stuff and have checked and double check an ordered anything we may run low on or may need. I need a small surgery done on a non-malignant tumor but it can wait til this all blows over or they get a line on it all. Besides it may subside with the new herbs I've added to the stash.

View attachment 310699

uuugh.

Okay, rarely do take meds. Have a shitload of herbs and stuff and have checked and double check an ordered anything we may run low on or may need. I need a small surgery done on a non-malignant tumor but it can wait til this all blows over or they get a line on it all. Besides it may subside with the new herbs I've added to the stash.

Sounds familiar and I pretty much figured that but was thinking in terms of people you may know , so maybe inform them be iit they believe you or not lol. Sry. I didn't specify that self though while writing the other post to yah lol.

View attachment 310699

uuugh.

Warm weather if your ever close to Iowa you can bring a floaty and go relaxing with me among the fish and dragonflies. :11_2_1043:

Best thing we ever did for this place while we had the equipment to build it.

View attachment 310704

Wow how cool I really like that.

uuugh.

Sounds familiar and I pretty much figured that but was thinking in terms of people you may know , so maybe inform them be iit they believe you or not lol. Sry. I didn't specify that self though while writing the other post to yah lol.
I told someone I was concerned for about this whole thing back in January. They blew it off but oddly a planned month in another state changed to two days. Weird how people can be at times. If they are not standing in the right place and are holding onto lies, deception, etc. they won't hear the warnings when they come no matter how direct the warnings are. That is just the way it works here with most all things and the flesh suffers for it.

Forum List

Back