Warning: Gravity is "Only a Theory"

You’re on the lunatic fringe of Christianity. You’re the one who is wrong……
Catholics and Mainline Protestant churches, such as the United Methodist, Presbyterian, Episcopal, Evangelical Lutheran, United Church of Christ, are accepting of evolution.

So we know you’re ignorant of what most Christians believe. You’re just making up shit.
Okay, if I am wrong, then where is the 100% proof against it? I have my proof against atheists and the unforgiven here with the Bible, science backing up the Bible such as global flood, our existence, explanation of how it was done, and logical argument against evolution. As for theistic evolutionists, they are in the minority just like atheists and evolutionists are in the minority. The theists are still the majority. The 100% absolute proof is in the atheists and unforgivens' deaths.

Next, how can I make this up when science agrees with me and the Bible was written in ancient times and cannot change? The Bible is still true to this day and refutes evolution.

>>“This view is generally accepted by major Christian churches, including the Catholic Church, Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Episcopal Church USA, and some other mainline Protestant denominations; virtually all Jewish denominations; and other religious groups that lack a literalist stance concerning some holy scriptures.”<<

This isn't true. Check out Pew Research or present something to back up your wrong beliefs.

Okay, if I am wrong, then where is the 100% proof against it? I have my proof against atheists and the unforgiven here with the Bible, science backing up the Bible such as global flood, our existence, explanation of how it was done, and logical argument against evolution. As for theistic evolutionists, they are in the minority just like atheists and evolutionists are in the minority. The theists are still the majority. The 100% absolute proof is in the atheists and unforgivens' deaths.

Next, how can I make this up when science agrees with me and the Bible was written in ancient times and cannot change? The Bible is still true to this day and refutes evolution.

>>“This view is generally accepted by major Christian churches, including the Catholic Church, Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Episcopal Church USA, and some other mainline Protestant denominations; virtually all Jewish denominations; and other religious groups that lack a literalist stance concerning some holy scriptures.”<<

This isn't true. Check out Pew Research or present something to back up your wrong beliefs.
We can play this game where you pretend to know everything….but you’re wrong. Do you doubt. the Catholic Church position ? Really, you’re FOS with every post. So admit it, formally Christianity is an atheist institution according to your bloviation….……most believe in evolution.

We can play this game where you pretend to know everything….but you’re wrong. Do you doubt. the Catholic Church position ? Really, you’re FOS with every post. So admit it, formally Christianity is an atheist institution according to your bloviation….……most believe in evolution.
I don't pretend to know everything in creation science nor the Bible, but I know the creation science beats evolution since there isn't any evidence for macroevolution. Also, your posts are FOS instead of mine.

Let's face it. The majority still believes in God at 63% more than atheism. Atheists are around 4%. Read it and weep -- 10 facts about atheists.

Okay, if I am wrong, then where is the 100% proof against it?
Where's your proof against Vishnu and Voodoo?
It's just a belief/faith there is no proof or disproof.

I have my proof against atheists and the unforgiven here with the Bible, science backing up the Bible such as global flood, our existence, explanation of how it was done, and logical argument against evolution. As for theistic evolutionists, they are in the minority just like atheists and evolutionists are in the minority. The theists are still the majority. The 100% absolute proof is in the atheists and unforgivens' deaths.]\
There's no proof of a flood against Atheists in the bible.
There a flood Myth that many superstitious clowns believe was their flood.
In fact you can't show worldwide flood anywhere.

Science does not agree with you and the bible you pulled out of your Fecal hole.
That's why you rail against science.

`

There's no proof of a flood against Atheists in the bible.
There a flood Myth that many superstitious clowns believe was their flood.
In fact you can't show worldwide flood anywhere.

Science does not agree with you and the bible you pulled out of your Fecal hole.
That's why you rail against science.

`
You are talking to a guy who says the Bible is true because the Bible says the Bible is true. You are wasting your time.

Where's yours? You're the atheist. The Christians have the Bible and science backs up the Bible. We have had the most famous scientists of all time. That's your proof for Christianity.

Just admit that you have no proof for atheism and that it's faith in wishful thinking. You can't even quote what Darwin or any other atheist scientist said to back up your arguments.

You are talking to a guy who says the Bible is true because the Bible says the Bible is true. You are wasting your time.
You're another hopeless one. I keep saying science backs up the Bible and have posted much evidence for it. The Bible also gives us human history, but evolution doesn't have any. That's how I know it's a lie and fake science. There is no science that backs it up.

Where's yours? You're the atheist. The Christians have the Bible and science backs up the Bible. We have had the most famous scientists of all time. That's your proof for Christianity.
Science does not back up the Bible
You Rail against Science all the time.
There's only a few fake 'Creation Science' websites that 'back up' the Bible.

and You PLAIARIZED one a few pages back you FRAUD

Just admit that you have no proof for atheism and that it's faith in wishful thinking. You can't even quote what Darwin or any other atheist scientist said to back up your arguments.
That's really Funny. Many of my thread starts here quote Scientists.
My sig one of THEE most prominent: IOW, in every post.

You have ZERO except your Circular reasoning
Bible/god/bible/god/Bible you couldn't refute was/is Circular reasoning
Then you threw in/PLAGIARIZED an AnswersInGenesis as your 'science.' That's just "Bible" again!!!
Circle J Ranch! No rebuttal.

`

Last edited:
Science does not back up the Bible
You Rail against Science all the time.
There's only a few fake 'Creation Science' websites that 'back up' the Bible.

and You PLAIARIZED one a few pages back you FRAUD

That's really Funny. Many of my thread starts here quote Scientists.
My sig one of THEE most prominent: IOW, in every post.

You have ZERO except your Circular reasoning
Bible/god/bible/god/Bible you couldn't refute was/is Circular reasoning
Then you threw in/PLAGIARIZED an AnswersInGenesis as your 'science.' That's just "Bible" again!!!
Circle J Ranch! No rebuttal.

`
Of course, science backs up the Bible. I already provided the youtube and other evidence. You are too funny and in denial of Satan (who has got you good).

Now, all you can do to validate your life is criticize me. That's even more evidence. Your hate of God and me is growing every day and thinking what I post is circular reasoning.

Anyway, I should not talk with you much as you're not a great nor fun person to hang out with :doubt:.

abu afak. He is playing you and you are falling for it. He does this for his amusement; not for any sensible dialog.

abu afak. He is playing you and you are falling for it. He does this for his amusement; not for any sensible dialog.
Whatever you say, but you are a mb amateur, I am a 20 year professional.

Last edited:
Oh about 10-20 years ago scientists came up with a gravity equation...one that more accurately predicts gravity...and it's opposite.

Then all news of the formula disappeared.

Meaning that it's classified information anymore. Not unheard of...but that would mean that gravity is not a theory. It's a postulate, provable and proven.

Oh about 10-20 years ago scientists came up with a gravity equation...one that more accurately predicts gravity...and it's opposite.

Then all news of the formula disappeared.

Meaning that it's classified information anymore. Not unheard of...but that would mean that gravity is not a theory. It's a postulate, provable and proven.
No, that is not how scientific theories work. A scientific theory will always be a scientific theory.

Some scientific theories are facts.

No, that is not how scientific theories work. A scientific theory will always be a scientific theory.

Some scientific theories are facts.
Well at any rate I'd like to see you try to defy that "theory" or postulate....

Let's see you walk on water.

Right, some scientific theories are true.

True things are facts.

Like, the theory of evolution. Fact.
So you got the time lapse video of how it worked then?

I wanna see the equivalent of a tornado hitting a Home Depot and spitting out houses. I'm ready anytime you got a YouTube link.

So you got the time lapse video of how it worked then?
Why would anyone need that?

The theory of evolution boils down to the statement that all species originated from a common ancestor via evolution.

That's a fact. Deny it, and you are wrong.

Why would anyone need that?

The theory of evolution boils down to the statement that all species originated from a common ancestor via evolution.

That's a fact. Deny it, and you are wrong.
Your proof? I'm still waiting. I'm not denying anything. You claim it's a fact and not a theory...so where is the proof?

You know...the whole frog/squirrel critter. The inter-phylum creatures...

The half fish lizard with scales, gills as well as lungs and wings....
Or a YouTube video of it all happening.

Forum List

Back