Warning About Outlook Mail

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
If you use Outlook and see the switch on the upper right corner it may say Try NEW Outlook.
It sucks big time and it won't allow you to revert back to the old Outlook. If you do click on that switch you will not be happy. On some older or slow computers it may take forever to load or maybe not at all unless you click on the icon on the work bar. You will lose some of the functions and features you use and like. At work there is one older desktop which is used for email only and someone was curious and clicked on the Try New Outlook switch. It is disappointing. Thank you Microsoft :(

If you use Outlook and see the switch on the upper right corner it may say Try NEW Outlook.
It sucks big time and it won't allow you to revert back to the old Outlook. If you do click on that switch you will not be happy. On some older or slow computers it may take forever to load or maybe not at all unless you click on the icon on the work bar. You will lose some of the functions and features you use and like. At work there is one older desktop which is used for email only and someone was curious and clicked on the Try New Outlook switch. It is disappointing. Thank you Microsoft :(

Had not noticed it, but now will look for and avoid it. Thanks.

I looked at the who's trying to login info section, amazing how many attempts by people using Russia iP or proxy and even one in Hanoi, everyone should check it out to see if there's excess attempts to login their account, which usually mean someone decided they couldn't refute you with info so they'd do the childish responding revenge instead. If others here are being attacked then the sore loser is amongst us in these forums. 😱

• Banned
The original Outlook came back a few days ago. I can't explain it and I can't find any information why. MS didn't mention it would be temporary.

I've had an Outlook account for years. The only time I use it is when I want a bothersome site to send their junk mail to something other than my ProtonMail account. I periodically open it up; delete all the hundreds of junk emails; then leave it alone for a couple of months.

Forum List

Back