WAPO reporter: Kashoggi was DISMEMBERED with a bone saw while still alive & disposed of

Khashoggi has absolutely nothing to do with us. This is a foreign national killed by a foreign country in yet another foreign country. There isn't even a plausible reason why it should become our problem.

But they make excuses for Putin using nerve agents to kill political enemies in the UK, why should this be any different?

President Putin denied any involvement in the deaths of Russian citizens abroad.

Apparently you missed that part, or perhaps ignored it in your quest to try and take down President Trump.

The facts are if Trump were to abdicate this morning in favor of a lib, by Monday his successor would be "re-setting " relations with the Russian Federation and forget about all this crapola.

It isn't about Uncle Pooty, and it isn't about the House of Saud or Korea's Rocket Man.

Its all about Trump and destroying this country if needed to take him down.
Yes....Deny, Deny, Deny is very common with Trump and his allies
When the evidence becomes overwhelming........Deny some more

What "evidence"? I've only seen allegations here. Turkey says they have a recording, but we haven't seen it.

And that doesn't indicate why America needs to be more concerned about Khashoggi than about actual Americans being held elsewhere?

Bonesaw anyone?

But they make excuses for Putin using nerve agents to kill political enemies in the UK, why should this be any different?

President Putin denied any involvement in the deaths of Russian citizens abroad.

Apparently you missed that part, or perhaps ignored it in your quest to try and take down President Trump.

The facts are if Trump were to abdicate this morning in favor of a lib, by Monday his successor would be "re-setting " relations with the Russian Federation and forget about all this crapola.

It isn't about Uncle Pooty, and it isn't about the House of Saud or Korea's Rocket Man.

What "evidence"? I've only seen allegations here. Turkey says they have a recording, but we haven't seen it.

And that doesn't indicate why America needs to be more concerned about Khashoggi than about actual Americans being held elsewhere?

Bonesaw anyone?

What bonesaw? I haven't seen any bonesaw, and none has been tested to see if it was used on Mr. Khashoggi.

Bonesaw anyone?

What bonesaw? I haven't seen any bonesaw, and none has been tested to see if it was used on Mr. Khashoggi.

Fake news! Deep state. Rogue agents!

Bonesaw anyone?

Pictures were taken when they entered Turkey
But then again, most tourists carry a bone saw just in case

Turkey hasTAPE. So the the medical 'coroner' was brought along to torture him to the MAXIMUM pain that could be inflicted and by DISMEMBERING him while he was till alive to conveniently cart him away. "Horrendous screams" could be heard.

Savage bastards! TRUMP's friends and 'customers'. Bushes business partners. Our allies. And we just sent the SEC of STATE to throw shade on them. There aren't words. We are accomplices--even if it is AFTER the fact.

(I WANT BOTH GEORGE BUSHES TO BE PLAYED THE TAPES AND MADE TO LISTEN)

• Tubaigy began to cut Khashoggi’s body up on a table in the study
  • while he was still alive, tthe Turkish source said.
  • The killing took seven minutes, the source said.
  • As he started to dismember the body, Tubaigy put on earphones
  • and listened to music. He advised other members of the squad to do the same.
  • “When I do this job, I listen to music. You should do [that] too,” Tubaigy
  • was recorded as saying, the source told MEE.

Jamal Khashoggi tortured with bone saw for 7 minutes while Saudi killer drowned out screams with music: Turkish source

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS
17 OCT 2018 AT 06:17 ET

26087328517_9ec74dcb14_b-410x220.jpg

Journalist Jamal Khashoggi was tortured and dismembered over seven minutes while he was still alive, according to a Turkish source who heard an audio recording of the murder.

The Washington Post columnist was abducted Oct. 2 from the consul-general’s office at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and dragged into a study next door — and a witness downstairs heard horrendous screams, reported Middle East Eye....

www.rawstory.com/2018/10/jamal-khashoggi-tortured-bone-saw-7-minutes-saudi-killer-drowned-screams-music/
Where is the tape? The last leftist lie was that Mike Pompeo had it.

Last week, the Saudis were using the "deep state" meme - literally - in their denials, following Trump's amazing leadership.

The most anyone can say about Khashoggi is that he apparently got whacked.

Those things happen.

But its a theory with zero evidence that any one in Riyadh knew shit about it- the king and the crown prince found out about the same way we did- read it in the paper.

The liberal theory that the government wanted Khashoggi- no proof whatsoever, its just a conspiracy theory composed by nut jobs.

This entire thing still smells like a stinky fish.

I don't think so, I heard that who ever did whack Khashoggi disposed of the corpse.

I don't know what people expect from the House of Saud on this?

I think if they will agree to cut out this whackings abroad, that should be good enough.

This entire thing still smells like a stinky fish.

I don't think so, I heard that who ever did whack Khashoggi disposed of the corpse.

I don't know what people expect from the House of Saud on this?

I think if they will agree to cut out this whackings abroad, that should be good enough.

"..I heard that ..."....blah blah blah...

More stinky fish talk.

Thanks for the article, but it is waaay too early to start disparaging anyone at this time.
And no, we aren't complicit in this.....unless you are just being partisan.
Nobody has all the facts, yet. Let's get them before we start pointing fingers, right?
Why is a certain someone that resides in the White House dragging his feet on getting to the bottom of this, and is promoting the clear lies from Saudi Arabia as to what really happened?
You do know that there is nothing America can do. We can't investigate, question witnesses and have no subpoena power. How do you think we can get to the bottom of anything?

Thanks for the article, but it is waaay too early to start disparaging anyone at this time.
Nobody has all the facts, yet. Let's get them before we start pointing fingers, right?
Why is a certain someone that resides in the White House dragging his feet on getting to the bottom of this, and is promoting the clear lies from Saudi Arabia as to what really happened?
You do know that there is nothing America can do. We can't investigate, question witnesses and have no subpoena power. How do you think we can get to the bottom of anything?

The only thing that America can do is to agree to help the Saudis if they request it as far as solving this crime.

Get the NCIS and FBI in gear- if they want us to.

Its an internal matter for the Saudis, and they are an essential factor as far as dealing the Iranian Mullah menace.

Turkey hasTAPE. So the the medical 'coroner' was brought along to torture him to the MAXIMUM pain that could be inflicted and by DISMEMBERING him while he was till alive to conveniently cart him away. "Horrendous screams" could be heard.

Savage bastards! TRUMP's friends and 'customers'. Bushes business partners. Our allies. And we just sent the SEC of STATE to throw shade on them. There aren't words. We are accomplices--even if it is AFTER the fact.

(I WANT BOTH GEORGE BUSHES TO BE PLAYED THE TAPES AND MADE TO LISTEN)

• Tubaigy began to cut Khashoggi’s body up on a table in the study
  • while he was still alive, tthe Turkish source said.
  • The killing took seven minutes, the source said.
  • As he started to dismember the body, Tubaigy put on earphones
  • and listened to music. He advised other members of the squad to do the same.
  • “When I do this job, I listen to music. You should do [that] too,” Tubaigy
  • was recorded as saying, the source told MEE.

Jamal Khashoggi tortured with bone saw for 7 minutes while Saudi killer drowned out screams with music: Turkish source

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS
17 OCT 2018 AT 06:17 ET

26087328517_9ec74dcb14_b-410x220.jpg

Journalist Jamal Khashoggi was tortured and dismembered over seven minutes while he was still alive, according to a Turkish source who heard an audio recording of the murder.

The Washington Post columnist was abducted Oct. 2 from the consul-general’s office at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and dragged into a study next door — and a witness downstairs heard horrendous screams, reported Middle East Eye....

www.rawstory.com/2018/10/jamal-khashoggi-tortured-bone-saw-7-minutes-saudi-killer-drowned-screams-music/
Of course we know that WAPO is the paragon of truthful reporting and never engages in the spreading of fake news.

WE ARE COMPLICIT and have been for decades in manipulating and/or selling out for cheap oil! But ONLY TRUMP and the BUSHES had a personal FINANICAL stake in the outcomes. Got it?
And yet Obama and other dem presidents didn't change a thing....:04:
they certainly didn't do anything even close to what Trump has done making excuses for his Saudi murdering pals....
Ha ha ha something tells me you don't know how journalists dissappear in Turkey. Think of your Pastor that your President managed to free. Two years in jail. Suddenly a terrorist. Then miraculously freed. Hundrerds of journalists locked up, no charges, all terrorists.

It's odd that they would invite somebody they were going to murder to come to their consulate or embassy; who doesn't know their consulates and embassies are under constant surveillance by dozens of services, foreign and domestic? I mean who doesn't besides idiot Democrats, not sane people.

The new Saudi dictator could just be that arrogant and retarded, though. Islam breeds a massive amount of sociopaths and mentally ill sickos, which is why they're so beloved by Hillary and the DNC.

The only thing that America can do is to agree to help the Saudis if they request it as far as solving this crime.

Get the NCIS and FBI in gear- if they want us to.

Its an internal matter for the Saudis, and they are an essential factor as far as dealing the Iranian Mullah menace.

Technically he was on Saudi soil, so nobody can do much about legally, except expel their diplomats and security.

Drumpf regime official goes to Saudi Arabia to discuss the disappearance of Khashoggi and posts a travel picture.
View attachment 223773

U.S. official posts travel photo in Saudi Arabia during a possible murder investigation

There are a lot of things wrong with this photo. Not only should she not be happy that the Saudis killed a man, if she was Saudi herself and had her pictured taken like that, she would likely be jailed and beaten in public.

Rubbish.You don't know what you're talking about, just pulling spin out of your ass you read somewhere, like a some 'social media' for kids outlet. She's a American diplomat, and if Muslims don't like it, tough shit. Amazing how Democrats are so cognitively dissonant and suddenly think women have to covers themselves to appease murdering cults, just because Trump sent them. lol how retarded can they get? Apparently a lot more than we know.

Forum List

Back