What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want proof that the left are insane and the masses are uninformed?

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I was talking about now and you know that.

It's bad enough you play stupid but to intentionally misrepresent shit?
Yes. I hacked USMB and inserted those 5 fake pages of you discusing trump this year, and then tricked you into saying you never discuss trump. You got me.

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every time Trump is about to fade away into irrelevance, he does something stupid and/or illegal to get his name back in the papers. Trump WANTS to be the lead story in the news every day, even if he has to get himself arrested to make it happen.

No, you asshats have NEVER stopped talking about him.

You have yourselves to blame.

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Can't form coherent sentence one after another. Stumbles on SIMPLE words.... much like you stumbling on logic
So he’s just like Trump and Biden then?! Sounds like he is destined for success in politics

okfine

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fetterman, the Lt. Governor, with years of political experience, is leading over the unqualified reality TV snake oil salesman who has been convicted of false and misleading advertising, and who thinks that women who have had an abortion should be jailed.

Who'd have thunk it????
Oz thinks getting down with a first cousin is A-ok.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Fetterman, the Lt. Governor, with years of political experience, is leading over the unqualified reality TV snake oil salesman who has been convicted of false and misleading advertising, and who thinks that women who have had an abortion should be jailed.

Who'd have thunk it????
And uncle Festerman is such a shit candidate that he's only ahead by a few points.....Closing in on MOE.

The real bad news here is that one of those mutts is going to win.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Every time Trump is about to fade away into irrelevance, he does something stupid and/or illegal to get his name back in the papers. Trump WANTS to be the lead story in the news every day, even if he has to get himself arrested to make it happen.
Anything on topic, Troll?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes. I hacked USMB and inserted those 5 fake pages of you discusing trump this year, and then tricked you into saying you never discuss trump. You got me.
Is this a Trump thread, Troll?

Laslow

VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't Fetterman completely destroy a town already with his ideology? Now he is promising to do the same thing statewide. Tell me lefties, how will this help any working person in Pennsylvania?

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List