Wanna know why Donald Trump will win?

no one has "spent more time reading articles and watching videos" as that guy. :lol:

When the Generals in the United States army went to Lincoln to complain about General Grant.....they really hated him....he was messy, he drank...and he didn't care too much about formalities.........they wanted Lincoln to fire Grant....

Do you know what he told those other Generals...

I can't fire him.....he fights!

it has been so long that a Republican has actually shown fighting spirit that the establishment Republicans and the t.v. conservatives on Sunday shows forget what this whole thing is about....defeating hilary....the liar, the woman who helped her husband get away with rape and sexual assault, and the woman who helped her husband sell national secrets to the chinese.....

2 reasons
1. Florida, Ohio and the owning of the populated east coast states and south.
2. People are sick of our fucked up trade laws and training their replacement. Cruz wanted 500% more h1b's, residency for the illegals and supported the goddamn tpp!!! This is why the establishment is supporting Cruz.

Trump will do well in Michigan and Ohio for this!

keep-calm-and-drop-the-cliches.png

"i grew up in the 70's and i watched ronald reagan become president" :blahblah:

:lol:

Ronald Reagan Helped Pass The 1994 Assault Weapons Ban

As the assault weapon ban vote neared, Reagan — who as president had signed 1986 legislation loosening restrictions on guns — wrote a letter with former Presidents Ford and Carter to the House of Representatives urging them to vote in favor of the ban.

“We are writing to urge your support for a ban on the domestic manufacture of military-style assault weapons. This is a matter of vital importance to the public safety,” the letter said.

“While we recognize that assault weapon legislation will not stop all assault weapon crime, statistics prove that we can dry up the supply of these guns, making them less accessible to criminals. We urge you to listen to the American public and to the law enforcement community and support a ban on the further manufacture of these weapons,” the letter said concluding.

"you all should be reading articles and watching videos and learning like me" LMAO!

• Banned
"i grew up in the 70's and i watched ronald reagan become president" :blahblah:

:lol:

As the assault weapon ban vote neared, Reagan — who as president had signed 1986 legislation loosening restrictions on guns — wrote a letter with former Presidents Ford and Carter to the House of Representatives urging them to vote in favor of the ban.

“We are writing to urge your support for a ban on the domestic manufacture of military-style assault weapons. This is a matter of vital importance to the public safety,” the letter said.

“While we recognize that assault weapon legislation will not stop all assault weapon crime, statistics prove that we can dry up the supply of these guns, making them less accessible to criminals. We urge you to listen to the American public and to the law enforcement community and support a ban on the further manufacture of these weapons,” the letter said concluding.

Even the Great Reagan can make a mistake, like TRUSTING the DemoRAT Congress that they would build a FENCE when he did Mexican amnesty and the DemoRATS FUCKED HIM! NOW WE NEED THAT 50 FOOT WALL FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP!

donald trump JUST learned about the geneva conventions THIS week.

i wunderr which article or video he learnt THAT frum? :uhoh3:

Trump can't beat the Dem nominee.

All the BOLDED comments and IMAGES do not change the point that Trump can't win the general.

Hitler won by default, Trump will win by YOUR fault. Listen, it is insane to say this man is worthy of the highest office in the land....but with losers like Hillary and Bernie going up against him, its a done deal....I just hope after this is all over, white people will calm the fuck down and get back to reality. You people are an embarrassment to your race, to this country and to the legacy of our nation. I have never in my life, been so sick of white motherfuckers ever....you people are just disgusting.

Hitler won by default, Trump will win by YOUR fault. Listen, it is insane to say this man is worthy of the highest office in the land....but with losers like Hillary and Bernie going up against him, its a done deal....I just hope after this is all over, white people will calm the fuck down and get back to reality. You people are an embarrassment to your race, to this country and to the legacy of our nation. I have never in my life, been so sick of white motherfuckers ever....you people are just disgusting.
56791884.jpg

What the hell did we do. Do you know who is occupying our White House? Do you think blacks alone put him there?

Replace the word white with the word black and you would be the KKK member of the month.
Personally I think white motherfuckers and black motherfuckers are at an all time high right now based on 99% bullshit hyped up by the media and our politicians.

Forum List

Back