Wanna Be Black????

Alright asshole. Show us where a GOP gov, mayor etc let blacks get lynched, forced blacks to the back of the bus etc. Fish or cut bait as they say.

I can show you plenty of right wing Christian extremists lynching blacks, etc. No problem.

It's funny how you tards always neglect to mention the chief motivation was religious, not political.

2b6r2e.jpg
Why do you keep showing us pictures of Southern Democrats???
To show the primary motive was religious.

Southern Democrats were right wing conservatives. This is how I know you weren't alive then. They believed in states rights, just like conservatives today do. They bleeved the Civil War was not about slavery, just like the right wingers around here claim. They believed in gun rights, just like the right wingers around here do. They hated communism and Social Security and welfare and Jack Kennedy, just like the right wingers around here do. And they believed in Jesus.

They were your kind of people.
We conservatives believe in liberty.

Not for everyone. Not for gays. Not for "anchor babies". Not for Muslims.

:wtf:Anchor babies? we have laws boy. Why you you leftist like foreign babies over American babies.:dunno:

Oh really? Then I'm sure you will name all the Civil Rights leaders in the Republican Party who are heroes to Black Americans.
How about Martin Luther King??

Not a Republican.

Was Martin Luther King Jr. A Republican? | Oliver Willis

I regret having said to a group of peers that my Uncle M. L. (Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.) was a Republican. My Grandfather, Dr. Martin Luther King, Sr. was a registered Republican. Uncle M. L. was an independent. I assumed that since Granddaddy was a Republican, Uncle M. L. was too.

Or MalcolmX???

He was a Black Muslim and a marxist.

Try again.
MediaDon'tMatter isn't a source.

Oliver Willis
Nice try: Alveda King: Put the Political Strife Out to Pasture - Christian Newswire

MLK: Not a Republican.

The following is submitted by Alveda King of King for America:
Who cares?... MLK would be horrific at the state of the leftist driven, black family...Poor whites as well

Right wingers? those are all members of the Democrat party no doubt. it's we liberty loving conservatives who fought for the liberty of black people.

Oh really? Then I'm sure you will name all the Civil Rights leaders in the Republican Party who are heroes to Black Americans.

Or MalcolmX???

Both were Republicans, because the racist Southern Democrats fought them tooth-and-nail, and had a hand in their murders.

Now you about you show me some White leaders who cared about Black Americans.
The Republicans that pushed through the Civil Rights legislation, over Democrats' opposition.

He'll, it was a Republican that freed the slaves (over Democrat opposition).

Where are all the black schools named after Republican Civil Rights leaders? Hint, there aren't any.
Where do you live, Buttfuckistan???

Ever seen one named after MLK???

MLK Was A Republican - YouTube

Right wingers? those are all members of the Democrat party no doubt. it's we liberty loving conservatives who fought for the liberty of black people.

Or MalcolmX???

Both were Republicans, because the racist Southern Democrats fought them tooth-and-nail, and had a hand in their murders.

The Republicans that pushed through the Civil Rights legislation, over Democrats' opposition.

Where are all the black schools named after Republican Civil Rights leaders? Hint, there aren't any.

Google

Or MalcolmX???

Well we've already established that MLK was an Independent, so who else do you have that might be WHITE?

this guy is good:cool:

What I Wasn't Taught In School..

Disillusioned student Samuel King relays his grievances to his teacher that Black History Month isn't taught with as much depth and with as much pride in schools.

Samuel engages in a short rebuttal with his teacher, before arguing that education in school does little to satisfy his thirst for knowledge of influential people in Black history who seem to be elusive in the curriculum.

Samuel names the likes of Patricia E. Bath, King Musa I of Mali, Mary Prince, Sir Trevor McDonald, Ella Baker, Septimius Severus, Fuse ODG, Jamal Edwards, Garrett Morgan and Kwame Nkrumah as individuals he could be taught about.

"There seems to be a lot you haven't told us, and you shut down and hold back on the bold ones who stand against the way you're trying to mould us"

Or MalcolmX???

Well we've already established that MLK was an Independent, so who else do you have that might be WHITE?
Why are you demonstrating that being a racist is a prerequisite for being a Democrat???

Why are you demonstrating that being a racist is a prerequisite for being a Democrat???

Let's call it an illustrative lesson in Republican hypocrisy and lies. If Republicans were really heroes to the Civil Rights movement there would be apocryphal stories celebrating them throughout the Black south. There isn't and I bet you couldn't name any Black family with a long ago storied Republican's picture sitting on their mantel as well. Also let's remember that Jimmy Carter lost the South in 1980, if they weren't parties in transition he would have won.

I'm not. I merely asked you to name some White Civil Rights heroes, you know the ones the Black community honors every year and names buildings and public facilities after. You know the ego of politicians, there must be some.

this guy is good:cool:

What I Wasn't Taught In School..

Disillusioned student Samuel King relays his grievances to his teacher that Black History Month isn't taught with as much depth and with as much pride in schools.

Samuel engages in a short rebuttal with his teacher, before arguing that education in school does little to satisfy his thirst for knowledge of influential people in Black history who seem to be elusive in the curriculum.

Samuel names the likes of Patricia E. Bath, King Musa I of Mali, Mary Prince, Sir Trevor McDonald, Ella Baker, Septimius Severus, Fuse ODG, Jamal Edwards, Garrett Morgan and Kwame Nkrumah as individuals he could be taught about.

"There seems to be a lot you haven't told us, and you shut down and hold back on the bold ones who stand against the way you're trying to mould us"

Just think if Obama thought, and spoke like this kid.:eusa_think:

I can show you plenty of right wing Christian extremists lynching blacks, etc. No problem.

It's funny how you tards always neglect to mention the chief motivation was religious, not political.

2b6r2e.jpg

Southern Democrats were right wing conservatives. This is how I know you weren't alive then. They believed in states rights, just like conservatives today do. They bleeved the Civil War was not about slavery, just like the right wingers around here claim. They believed in gun rights, just like the right wingers around here do. They hated communism and Social Security and welfare and Jack Kennedy, just like the right wingers around here do. And they believed in Jesus.

:wtf:Anchor babies? we have laws boy. Why you you leftist like foreign babies over American babies.:dunno:
Yes. We have laws, and our Constitution says they are citizens. But you minority hating bigots want to throw out the Mexican ones.

"Anchor babies" ARE American babies, dipshit.

95%. That's a pretty damning figure. Stop blaming everyone else for why blacks don't vote GOP. You assholes need to look in the mirror.

Go ahead and tell the darkies alllll about your political ancestors, the evil right wing Christian extremist Southern Democrats of a century ago who are nearly indistinguishable from the right wing Christian extremists Southern Republicans today, and then continue your topics whining and whining about darkies being on food stamps and using them to buy steaks and liquor. Keep starting topic after topic whining about "multiculturalism".

Start topic after topic about how much you wish you could toss American babies with the wrong ethnicity over the border.

What a fantastic strategy! How's that been working for you?

I think 95 percent answers that question.

So go ahead. Sneer. Feel all racially superior-like. Whine some more, and keep being utterly clueless. The Democrats are very happy with your antics, I'm sure.

They don't need to change, see. 95 percent.

When the other guys get 95 percent, guess who needs to change? Do you have the IQ to figure out the answer?

"If you think I'm going to change to make negroes like me, you're crazy."

Last edited:

Yes. We have laws, and our Constitution says they are citizens. But you minority hating bigots want to throw out the Mexican ones.

"Anchor babies" ARE American babies, dipshit.
What are you babbling about? try to focus... Start a thread on "Anchor babies" If you'd like. This isn't the thread talking points boy :slap:

95%. That's a pretty damning figure. Stop blaming everyone else for why blacks don't vote GOP. You assholes need to look in the mirror.

Go ahead and tell the darkies alllll about your political ancestors, the evil right wing Christian extremist Southern Democrats of a century ago who are nearly indistinguishable from the right wing Christian extremists Southern Republicans today, and then continue your topics whining and whining about darkies being on food stamps and using them to buy steaks and liquor. Keep starting topic after topic whining about "multiculturalism".

Start topic after topic about how much you wish you could toss American babies with the wrong ethnicity over the border.

What a fantastic strategy! How's that been working for you?

I think 95 percent answers that question.

So go ahead. Sneer. Feel all racially superior-like. Whine some more, and keep being utterly clueless. The Democrats are very happy with your antics, I'm sure.

They don't need to change, see. 95 percent.

When the other guys get 95 percent, guess who needs to change? Do you have the IQ to figure out the answer?

"If you think I'm going to change to make negroes like me, you're crazy."
:wtf:

Forum List

Back