Wanna Be Black????

The entire argument that blacks have been hobbled in America justifies some kind of artificial booster so they can catch up implies that when blacks do catch up that that "booster" is no longer needed. The whole pint was for them to catch up but will that booster be removed when or if they do catch up? I seriosly doubt it will ever be removed because no one gives up their advantage willingly unless you are a democratic president dealing with our enemies. Then it is expected that we give up our advantage because it is so unequal and equality is what we strive for. Do I sound stupid? Sure but only because I am repeating the Obama administration word for word.

Blacks would be wise to return to the GOP.

Why would blacks move to a party which so clearly HATES them?

Democrats haven't done jack shit for them. I defy any democrat to prove me wrong.

If your mom neglects to feed you, are you going to go live with a guy who kicks you in the teeth every night?

Just because Democrats have not served blacks well does not automatically mean the Republicans will. The Republicans have made it very clear they hate minorities. At best, they tolerate and nurture bigots.

OMG.

Coulter nailed morons like you with this pithy quote:

"Thrilled with their role as ‘white friend-of-the-blacks,’ many found that they could actually make a living at it! The part requires sneering at nonexistent racists, and memorizing one line:
“Goddam it, this may cost me my career but I’m going to speak up for racial equality and let the chips fall where they may!”"
How appropriate you quote one of the very people who hates minorities.

Awesome.

Absolute imbeciles never seem able to see beyond skin color.

Raise your paw.
Who is it who is constantly whining about "multiculturalism" around here?

Raise your hand.

nbruah.jpg

It's too bad the GOP puts bigotry ahead of capitalism.

Gotta get those priorities straight!

Alright asshole. Show us where a GOP gov, mayor etc let blacks get lynched, forced blacks to the back of the bus etc. Fish or cut bait as they say.

I can show you plenty of right wing Christian extremists lynching blacks, etc. No problem.

It's funny how you tards neglect to mention the chief motivation was religious, not political.

2b6r2e.jpg
How many years ago was that?

70?
Right wingers? those are all members of the Democrat party no doubt. it's we liberty loving conservatives who fought for the liberty of black people.

Oh really? Then I'm sure you will name all the Civil Rights leaders in the Republican Party who are heroes to Black Americans.
:D

What does the GOP talk about?

Anchor babies, rapist Mexicans, pedophile homosexuals, blacks using food stamps to buy hookers and blow and steaks, and Muslims being either terrorists or terrorists-in-waiting.

I don't recall hearing any candidates talking about how capitalism is going to solve our problems. Our candidates are saying MINORITIES are the problem!
Lawlessness is the problem, not the ethnicity of anyone, genius:slap:
Lawlessness? I see. Please go on and tell us about the lawlessness of all the Muslims, gays, blacks, and anchor babies.

I had no idea every time a bigot compared being gay to pedophilia they were talking about the lawlessness of gays and weren't just being assholes.

I cannot recall a time when a right winger talked about a minority and it was not in a negative light.

Minorities notice shit like that.
We have immigration laws that are being ignored.... Comprendí ?

Alright asshole. Show us where a GOP gov, mayor etc let blacks get lynched, forced blacks to the back of the bus etc. Fish or cut bait as they say.

I can show you plenty of right wing Christian extremists lynching blacks, etc. No problem.

It's funny how you tards neglect to mention the chief motivation was religious, not political.

2b6r2e.jpg

70?
Right wingers? those are all members of the Democrat party no doubt. it's we liberty loving conservatives who fought for the liberty of black people.

Oh really? Then I'm sure you will name all the Civil Rights leaders in the Republican Party who are heroes to Black Americans.
How about Martin Luther King??

Or MalcolmX???

Both were Republicans, because the racist Southern Democrats fought them tooth-and-nail, and had a hand in their murders.

Asked if there is any presidential candidate right now who is promoting viable solutions to poverty, Woodson said "no."

So...yeah. He's not going to be going over to Republicans any time soon.

This is a guy who says it all. There is nobody out there who has the answers. The Republicans don't even try, and they hate minorities. Shit, we have idiots on this forum who say in one breath there are no poor people and so we don't need food stamps, and in the next breath say there are as many poor people as there were when LBJ initiated the War on Poverty!

Positively schizophrenic.

They are wrong on both counts.

The solution to poverty is well known.

It's called capitalism.
Agreed... or for the Libs too stupid to understand, it means "Get a job!!!"

That imbecile who posts those pompous "i'm going to protect black folks" doesn't have the courage to state this simple truth:

"Brookings whittled down a lot of analysis into three simple rules. You can avoid poverty by:

1. Graduating from high school.

2. Waiting to get married until after 21 and do not have children till after being married.

3. Having a full-time job.

If you do all those three things, your chance of falling into poverty is just 2 percent. Meanwhile, you’ll have a 74 percent chance of being in the middle class."
Three rules for staying out of poverty

2b6r2e.jpg

70?

Or MalcolmX???

Both were Republicans, because the racist Southern Democrats fought them tooth-and-nail, and had a hand in their murders.

Now you about you show me some White leaders who cared about Black Americans.

2b6r2e.jpg

70?
You probably werent' even alive back then. How dare you try to take credit.

By the way, I'm a lifelong Republican. But I stopped voting in 2006 precisely because the Republican Party of today is not the GOP of yesterday.

Why are you attempting to throw out red herrings from the past to divert attention from the modern day GOP bigotry?

Weak.

Your the idiot bringing the Democratic party's KKK into the conversation ..Simple minded ..."you're a racist":slap:

It's funny how you tards always neglect to mention the chief motivation was religious, not political.

2b6r2e.jpg
Why do you keep showing us pictures of Southern Democrats???
To show the primary motive was religious.

Southern Democrats were right wing conservatives. This is how I know you weren't alive then. They believed in states rights, just like conservatives today do. They bleeved the Civil War was not about slavery, just like the right wingers around here claim. They believed in gun rights, just like the right wingers around here do. They hated communism and Social Security and welfare and Jack Kennedy, just like the right wingers around here do. And they believed in Jesus.

They were your kind of people.

2b6r2e.jpg

70?

Or MalcolmX???

what white? we are all Americans here. Why do you leftist want to bring in foreigners at the expense of Black and white Americans?

It's funny how you tards always neglect to mention the chief motivation was religious, not political.

2b6r2e.jpg

No you can't, you liar....

Those are big government Democrats.

Here's real history:

1. Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425
  1. 1966- Republican Spiro Agnew ran against Democrat segregationists George Mahoney for governor of Maryland. Agnew enacted some of the first laws in the nation against race discrimination in public housing. “Agnew signed the state's first open-housing laws and succeeded in getting the repeal of an anti-miscegenationlaw.” Spiro Agnew - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
3. 1957- Democrat Sam Ervin, another liberal luminary, instrumental in the destruction of anti-communist Republicans Joe McCarthy and Richard Nixon, told his fellow segregationists, and who led the Watergate investigation, said of the 1957 civil rights bill: “We’ve got to give the goddamned ******* something. We’re not gonna be able to get out of here until we’ve got some kind of ****** bill.’ Robert Caro, “Master of the Senate: The Years of Lyndon Johnson,” xv.
4. Here’s what we’re up against: the Washington Post. like you, lies outright, describing Senator William Fulbright as “a progressive on racial issues.” Fulbright was a full-bore segregationist, voting against the 1957, 1960, 1964, and 1965 civil rights bills.

2b6r2e.jpg

Southern Democrats were right wing conservatives. This is how I know you weren't alive then. They believed in states rights, just like conservatives today do. They bleeved the Civil War was not about slavery, just like the right wingers around here claim. They believed in gun rights, just like the right wingers around here do. They hated communism and Social Security and welfare and Jack Kennedy, just like the right wingers around here do. And they believed in Jesus.

We conservatives believe in liberty. The opposite of you totalitarian, big government, leftist... Get it straight

Not a Republican.

Was Martin Luther King Jr. A Republican? | Oliver Willis

I regret having said to a group of peers that my Uncle M. L. (Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.) was a Republican. My Grandfather, Dr. Martin Luther King, Sr. was a registered Republican. Uncle M. L. was an independent. I assumed that since Granddaddy was a Republican, Uncle M. L. was too.

Or MalcolmX???

He was a Black Muslim and a marxist.

Try again.

2b6r2e.jpg

70?

Or MalcolmX???

The Republicans that pushed through the Civil Rights legislation, over Democrats' opposition.

He'll, it was a Republican that freed the slaves (over Democrat opposition).

2b6r2e.jpg

We conservatives believe in liberty.

Not for everyone. Not for gays. Not for "anchor babies". Not for Muslims.

2b6r2e.jpg

70?
You probably werent' even alive back then. How dare you try to take credit.

By the way, I'm a lifelong Republican. But I stopped voting in 2006 precisely because the Republican Party of today is not the GOP of yesterday.

Why are you attempting to throw out red herrings from the past to divert attention from the modern day GOP bigotry?

Weak.

Fakey #2.

Not a Republican.

I regret having said to a group of peers that my Uncle M. L. (Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.) was a Republican. My Grandfather, Dr. Martin Luther King, Sr. was a registered Republican. Uncle M. L. was an independent. I assumed that since Granddaddy was a Republican, Uncle M. L. was too.

Or MalcolmX???

Try again.
MediaDon'tMatter isn't a source.

http://mediamatters.org/authors/oliver-willis/30

The only white Republican that blacks claim as a civil rights hero is Abraham Lincoln.

I would love to see one of these retards try to prove to a black audience the modern day Republican party is not bigoted "because Civil Rights Act". Goddam, I would pay to see that! :badgrin:

70?

Or MalcolmX???

The Republicans that pushed through the Civil Rights legislation, over Democrats' opposition.

He'll, it was a Republican that freed the slaves (over Democrat opposition).

Where are all the black schools named after Republican Civil Rights leaders? Hint, there aren't any.

Not a Republican.

Or MalcolmX???

Try again.
MediaDon'tMatter isn't a source.

Oliver Willis
Nice try: Alveda King: Put the Political Strife Out to Pasture - Christian Newswire

MLK: Not a Republican.

The following is submitted by Alveda King of King for America:

• I have few regrets in my life. At the top of the list is the demise of two children in my womb, and one miscarriage. Next to that, I regret having said to a group of peers that my Uncle M. L. (Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.) was a Republican. My Grandfather, Dr. Martin Luther King, Sr. was a registered Republican. Uncle M. L. was an independent. I assumed that since Granddaddy was a Republican, Uncle M. L. was too. After all, before the election of President John F. Kennedy, the majority of African American voters were Republicans. Granddaddy convinced a large block of Blacks to vote for President John Kennedy after he helped to get my uncle out of jail during those turbulent days. Uncle M. L. tended to vote Democrat, but remained independent because he found weaknesses in both parties.

Forum List

Back