Walmart to Pay Truckers $110,000, More Than Double What Average College Grad Makes

the percentage of employees who left a company over a certain period of time
What time frame? Because I know of several truckers that have been at the same job for several years, so unless the period of time was more than a lifetime, I question your stat.

What time frame? Because I know of several truckers that have been at the same job for several years, so unless the period of time was more than a lifetime, I question your stat.

You seem confused. 100% turnover does not mean everyone left, it means that if you have 100 jobs, you hired 100 people that came and left. It could have been 25 people for the same 4 for positions or 4 people for the same 25 positions.

What did I lie about? I just posted the relevant part of your post.

Here’s the full post of yours:

“Your first link discusses driver-less straight trucks. They are not nearly as complicated as tractor-trailers to drive in the city. Once they reach their destination the store employees can back them into a dock and unload the thing themselves. Your second link is more concerning as they will eventually take jobs like taxi and Uber. But I'm sure they too require their passengers to have a legal drivers license in case they have to take over if something goes wrong. That was the problem when Uber went to autonomous vehicles. It would often have malfunctions forcing the passenger to manually drive the vehicle the rest of the trip.

Technology is great and I love it, but it's also fallible. I've yet to own a computer (and I use Apple which are very high priced) or cell phone that always worked perfectly. So total reliance on these things is a long way down the road. Yes, it will happen some day, but not any day soon.”

=========================

According to you, you have yet to own a computer. What are you confused about? What did I lie about?
You're NOT this stupid. It's not possible.

Either you are playing stupid, or your reading comprehension is on par with a goldfish.

Look: you lied, you got caught. Just admit it.
You guys always struggle with substantive points. It’s just mindless name-calling. Like you’re still a child on a school playground.

Ur stupid!
Ur dum!
U have the reeding comprehension of a goldfish!

You‘re not very good at this. And now you’re stuck making mindless insults.

You guys always struggle with substantive points. It’s just mindless name-calling. Like you’re still a child on a school playground.

Ur stupid!
Ur dum!
U have the reeding comprehension of a goldfish!

You‘re not very good at this. And now you’re stuck making mindless insults.

Look: you lied. You got called on it. Just admit it.

Look: you lied. You got called on it. Just admit it.
Yea you already said that, genius. You still haven’t demonstrated that or explained your argument.

You guys always back down when it comes to substance.

Watch. I challenged you to explain your reasoning and now this is the part where you flail. Just watch.

Go on. Let’s see it. Flail for me.

Forum List

Back