Trump Walmart Shooter

The Colorado Walmart terrorist was a white guy who killed people with a gun. I wonder if Trump will call the guy an animal and call for the death penalty as he did for the New York terrorist?

So far he has been curiously quiet.
He only calls minorities animals. When white men kill, that's okay.

YOu are a race baiting asshole.
Minortiy and race are two completely different concepts.

Not completely different, especially in our society.

Here you go, to clarify for you.

ter·ror·ist
ˈterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

"in the pursuit of political aims" which is not what the Walmart shooter was after

If true, then he is not a terrorist, just a mass murderer.

The Colorado Walmart terrorist was a white guy who killed people with a gun. I wonder if Trump will call the guy an animal and call for the death penalty as he did for the New York terrorist?

Our society is misinformed then.

ter·ror·ist
ˈterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

"in the pursuit of political aims" which is not what the Walmart shooter was after

He's just a mass murdered. Just as bad as a terrorist though.

The majority of minorities in our society are defined by race, ie blacks, hispanics and asians.

And your race baiting makes you a bad person.

The majority of minorities in our society are defined by race, ie blacks, hispanics and asians.

In the US, there is a very strong fixation on race, sadly. Many people think Jews, Muslims, and Hispanics are a different race, but if we use the definition of race, they are all Caucasian

ter·ror·ist
ˈterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.

He's just a mass murdered. Just as bad as a terrorist though.

Once you get to the point that execution is the reasonable punishment, discussing levels of bad is fairly moot.

How do you know he is a terrorist?
Got a link?
No brainer. There was obviously plenty of terror in that Walmart.

That is not how terrorist is defined.

The Islamic shooter at Fort Hood was said not to be a terrorist by Obama, so I reckon we need more information.

Apparently, not everyone causing terror is a terrorist. Now if they are found to be a conservative, then he will be labeled a terrorist, just the fact he was white is a pretty good indication.

In the US, there is a very strong fixation on race, sadly. Many people think Jews, Muslims, and Hispanics are a different race, but if we use the definition of race, they are all Caucasian

The white hispanics that identify culturally as hispanic are self defining as a group separate from whites.

The group "hispanic" is thus both a cultural and a racial distinction.

But regardless, your smearing of people with the vile accusation of racism, makes you a bad person.

Got a link?

That is not how terrorist is defined.

The Islamic shooter at Fort Hood was said not to be a terrorist by Obama, so I reckon we need more information.

Apparently, not everyone causing terror is a terrorist. Now if they are found to be a conservative, then he will be labeled a terrorist, just the fact he was white is a pretty good indication.

The nearly universal dishonest and vileness on the Left must never be forgotten,.

Their words must never be trusted or given the benefit of credibility.

The white hispanics that identify culturally as hispanic are self defining as a group separate from whites.

But regardless, your smearing of people with the vile accusation of racism, makes you a bad person.
That's not correct: they don't define themselves as a separate race. However, like many African Americans and Asian Americans, a great many Hispanics are mixed race. It's really time for America, and indeed the world, to stop defining people by race and for people to stop self-identifying by race. Race is a man-made, subjective concept that has nothing to do with fact. It's all emotional.

My point about minorities was a political one. Minorities is a social-political definition, not a racial one.

Last edited:

That's not correct: they don't define themselves as a different race. However, like many African Americans and Asian Americans, a great many Hispanics are mixed race. It's really time for America, and indeed the world, to stop defining people by race and for people to stop self-identifying by race. Race is a man-made, subject concept that has nothing to do with fact. It's all emotional.

There will always be groups. If not race then something else

YOu ignore them, you are blinding yourself to real data.

Obama was not just a President. He was the first black President. That made a real difference.

ter·ror·ist
ˈterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.

Well, heck, that's the Legislative, Executive,and Judicial branches right thar.

Civilian. Ha.

Are we gonna start giving state employees military rank now?

Sorry, that's how it works for me. If someone is running around with a gun, killing and terrorizing people, then he/she is a terrorist. Plain and simple.

For me, I consider someone like yourself a simpleton. At least some inkling of a terrorist plot is normally involved.

According to published reports the shooter lived alone with a stack of bibles and no furniture.

Was he nuts before finding religion, or after finding religion?

Terrorism is defined as a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Then "political religion concerns governmental ideologies whose cultural and political backing is so strong that they are said to attain power equivalent to those of a state religion, with which they often exhibit significant similarities in both theory and practice?"

According to published reports the shooter lived alone with a stack of bibles and no furniture.

Terrorism is defined as a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Then "political religion concerns governmental ideologies whose cultural and political backing is so strong that they are said to attain power equivalent to those of a state religion, with which they often exhibit significant similarities in both theory and practice?"

Your post doesn't seem to make a final point or claim...

Are you claiming that his having a lot of bibles means his acts were politically motivated?

Got a link?
Well, in reality, that's not how it works.
Sorry, that's how it works for me. If someone is running around with a gun, killing and terrorizing people, then he/she is a terrorist. Plain and simple.
I have been terrified to go to a Walmart for a long time

Your post doesn't seem to make a final point or claim...

Are you claiming that his having a lot of bibles means his acts were politically motivated?

I am claiming such. Even the head snake oil salesman, Billy Graham used such tactics to move the political argument and push the religious agenda.

Billy Graham Political Advertisement

Here is a list of religious based laws.

Which US states have passed religious laws?

Religion is VERY POLITICAL.

Got a link?
Well, in reality, that's not how it works.
I have been terrified to go to a Walmart for a long time

If American workers made a living wage they wouldn't feel the need to shop at Walmart.

Forum List

Back