WALLS SAVE LIVES! Driver arrested in deadly Chapman Highway crash held on immigration charge

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
It doesn't matter where you are or what state you are in, in all probability thos piece of shit would NOT have been in this country IF THERE WAS A BIG HIGH WALL!!!

2BzhEIP.png

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) - The driver charged in a deadly three-car accident on Chapman Highway Saturday night now also faces an immigration violation.

Franco Cambrany Francisco-Eduardo, was charged with No Drivers License and No Proof of Financial Responsibility. His booking record shows he is being held for Immigrations and Customs Enforcement.

Officers responded to the accident in the 4700 block of Chapman Highway at Gwinfield Drive around 6:30 p.m. Saturday.

According to the investigation, a Chevrolet pickup truck was traveling north on Chapman Highway when it crossed into the southbound lanes of traffic striking a Honda Civic that was traveling south on Chapman Highway which resulted in a chain reaction crash.

The driver and passenger of the Honda Civic were transported to UT Medical Center where he later died. He has been identified as 22-year-old Pierce Corcoran. The female passenger from the Civic is being treated for what appears to be non life-threatening injuries. Both were wearing seat belts.

The drivers and passengers in two other vehicles that were involved were not injured. As a result of the wreck, Chapman Highway was shut down in both directions for four hours.

The investigation is ongoing.

Read more at wate.com ...

Having spent most my time in the southwest, it’s appalling how many wetbacks are drunks and have no cares in the world about driving drunk.

Having spent most my time in the southwest, it’s appalling how many wetbacks are drunks and have no cares in the world about driving drunk.
Why should they care. They broke the law once and probably feel they are now impervious to law enforcement. Too bad, they are probably correct because their illegal status awards them certain immunities that normal citizens are denied.

Remember the stereotypes about the Injun and liquor? Most of the Hispanics we get are "native" American -- Central American Injun.

Many head-on wrong way collisions out there in the desert. It is a bit disorientating or something with not much visual background? Harder to see at dusk maybe? More big wide open ramps or something? Many killed by illegals going wrong way into head on? Add in American drunks and you have an issue.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back