Wall Street willing to fight for more free stuff.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
When it makes more sense to make payments on a <1% car loan than paying it off there is something wrong.

I remember when I was tickled to get a 9.5% home loan (with 20% down) when everyone else was paying 11% with 20% down on a 30-year fix-rate mortgage.

When it makes more sense to make payments on a <1% car loan than paying it off there is something wrong.

I remember when I was tickled to get a 9.5% home loan (with 20% down) when everyone else was paying 11% with 20% down on a 30-year fix-rate mortgage.

I sold cars from 1987-1995. Rates always hovered around 9.9%. We still sold them.

They are just getting prepared to move the whole thing to global crypto. . . this is a three card monty.

Is Wall Street willing to crash the economy to keep the free money pumping endlessly? Could this be taken as a threat? Economics have always called for higher rates in times of inflation but we should just continue with the polices that have led to inflation?

Is it time to fight the Fed? This veteran strategist says the central bank won't risk a 20% drop in house prices and a 30% slide in stocks.
Oligarchs are always willing to crash an economy if that is necessary to keep their fortunes. When the inevitable civil unrest that results from austerity drives violent protests into the street, a one-party fascist state is already positioned to take control of government led by the elites of the elites:
republicans%2520consequence%2520capitol%2520attack%2520ted%2520cruz%2520josh%2520hawley%2520147%2520teen%2520vogue%2520social.jpg

Will Republicans Face Consequences for the Capitol Attack?

Is Wall Street willing to crash the economy to keep the free money pumping endlessly? Could this be taken as a threat? Economics have always called for higher rates in times of inflation but we should just continue with the polices that have led to inflation?

Is it time to fight the Fed? This veteran strategist says the central bank won't risk a 20% drop in house prices and a 30% slide in stocks.

The DemoKKKrats are the party of Wall Street, the billionaires, and the corporations.

The DemoKKKrats are the party of Wall Street, the billionaires, and the corporations.

Both parties bend over for Wall Street. You being an example of why we can not solve the problem. It's a problem when the other party is in power and something to defend when yours is. It's really sad.

I know right. Nothing financial makes sense to me anymore. Whatever they got going on be sure COVID has a lot to do with it, COVID being secondary to their GREAT BIG PLAN.

Forum List

Back