Wall Street Quietly Begins Warning About A Biden Presidency

The prudent abandoned the market in the first hours after The Great American Virus crap started.

Those with any sense at all got out within a few days.

Those still in the market are fools.

Those who wait until September are idiots.

Those who don't act by early September get what they deserve - slaughtered.

At first it was the certain knowledge that a lockdown would kill hundreds of thousands of businesses and choke off sales.

Now it's a combination of the probability of a renewed lockdown (some cities in Europe that had opened are shutting down again and it WILL happen here - especially those with Democrat mayors) and....the possibility, no matter how remote, of a Biden (read "George Soros) presidency. The real president in such a scenario is the buy who made billions by manipulating currencies to drive entire nations into bankruptcy.

If November results in re-election of President Trump or some other Republican you'd best be first in line to jump back in to the market. Wait and you'll miss the richest opportunity of your lifetime.

Myself....I got out a few days before the market peaked over a year ago and am staying out. Permanently.

I have enough to live out my years comfortably and leave enough behind for one generation to squander themselves to death.

A wise old Native American taught me the true meaning of "enough".

His words: "You, white guy (meant affectionately in those days)....you gotta learn to say "enough".
And MEAN "enough". And when some guy tries sell you something get more learn say: "Fuck Off".
And MEAN "Fuck Off".

Wall Street thrived under Obama. They aren't concerned about Biden.

Looks like they're at the same point.
1593382137041.png

If they don't like it, the shouldn't have donated to him during the primaries. :rolleyes:

Hilarious. All you have are lies.

Umm...what lies? The fact of the matter is that the stock market did better under Obama than it did under Trump....pre-pandemic. BTW, the stock market had its worst day since 1929 the day this article was written.

Hilarious. All you have are lies.

Umm...what lies? The fact of the matter is that the stock market did better under Obama than it did under Trump....pre-pandemic. BTW, the stock market had its worst day since 1929 the day this article was written.
People do not trust you though. I would believe more people will barter and try to hide money if they could. What you did during the virus is what you could do to peoples savings.

Forum List

Back