Wall Street Journal exclusive.There is a Second Woman! Trump's Grand Jury Probing Hush Money Payments to not just Stormy Daniels

The 2nd woman? Could it be my kind of Karen...

t_karen_mcdougal4.jpg
...the 2-year statute of limitations ran out again. <g>

He didn't....Also a known fact.

Funny it appears that the Grand Jury doesn't agree with you.

Of course you have no first hand knowledge of this, and are, as usual, talking out of your ass.

I think I'll believe the Grand Jury, but thanks for trying!

Then don't ever say america is about morals when men such as those mentioned above become political candidates. With Uber wealthy there is Uber corruption. Fact. More reason to vote for a janitor. They know more than wealthy men will ever know.

And how does the average citizen play a role in who decides to run for office?

Even the hack douchebag Bragg didn't believe in this sham case a few months ago.

So, you apparently think that this Grand Jury indictment is perhaps for something more serious then the Stormy Daniels hush money issue?

Hmmm. I wonder what that could be....

:auiqs.jpg:

Bill Clinton paid Paula Jones $850,000. No investigation.

And even a majority of Democrats see this DA as doing a political investigation.
Bill Clinton broke the law multiple times, committed perjury, no indictment. Hillary Clinton broke the law multiple times, no indictment. This is the worst political WITCH HUNT ever.

Bill Clinton paid Paula Jones $850,000. No investigation.

And even a majority of Democrats see this DA as doing a political investigation.
Clinton paid her that much after he had been elected twice. And he didn't falsify anything.
The grand jury is out for a month. It can't be too important. The alleged affair happened 18 years ago.
The alleged afraid isn't the crime. The payment is the crime. Did the payment come 18 years ago?

An explosive development has recently come to light. It appears that President Trump and his legal team are facing new questions surrounding a potential hush money payment made to a second woman. They're trying to showa pattern:
View attachment 771104
Campaign finance law violations, AKA hush money payments to women, are not under the jurisdiction of the state. Campaign finance law violations are under the federal government's jurisdiction and they are civil, not criminal.

Campaign finance law violations, AKA hush money payments to women, are not under the jurisdiction of the state. Campaign finance law violations are under the federal government's jurisdiction and they are civil, not criminal.

This was already looked at by the proper authorities, with jurisdiction, years ago.
Never survives an appellant court.

Forum List

Back