#Walkaway

I want to personally thank the Dumbocrat Party and all of the radicals who have hijacked it. It is so nice to see decent America’s waking up and walking away. Three-hundred and seventy-thousand people is nothing to sneeze at, and I expect we will see this continue to grow.

Rally in Washington Will Urge Disillusioned Democrats, Leftists to 'Walk Away'

You know that was traced back to a Russian hacker operation.

/Fail

That was addressed in the video. You’re an idiot for repeating the chants of the brain dead. And are the reason they are walking away. Your stupid has caught up with you.

I want to personally thank the Dumbocrat Party and all of the radicals who have hijacked it. It is so nice to see decent America’s waking up and walking away. Three-hundred and seventy-thousand people is nothing to sneeze at, and I expect we will see this continue to grow.

/Fail

Total bullshit. You idiots can't even see why you keep losing.

/Fail

Total bullshit. You idiots can't even see why you keep losing.

...which is a real plus for us

/Fail

Hmmm, then we should thank the Russians?

/Fail

Sure thing. Anyone, and I mean anyone who disagrees with the radical American left just has to be either mentally ill, or a Russian poser. How could Marxist Postmodernists be wrong, Right? I mean, when your postmodern religion goes so far as to philosophically disprove TRUTH as a social construct of some fascist rich bastard, how could you ever be wrong, Right?

Three-hundred and seventy-thousand people is nothing to sneeze at

They're almost all bots, dumbass. And you're hilariously stupid for believing the scam, a scam that was busted two months ago. Are you just slow, or are your masters desperate enough to recycle a failed scam?

Pro-Trump & Russian-Linked Twitter Accounts Are Posing As Ex-Democrats In New Astroturfed Movement
---
A sample of these tweets is pictured below, with the number of engagements and the engagement rate associated with each tweet displayed on the bottom row. The average engagement rate for tweets using the hashtag #WalkAway was over 500 percent, with many exceeding 1000 percent and some even reaching rates of 3000 to 4000 percent and above. I’ve tracked a lot of hashtags—including organic and non-organic movements—and I’ve never seen anything even close to this. This is not what a viral hashtag campaign looks like; this is what a manufactured and artificially amplified digital operation looks like.
---

Just out of curiosity...how did Russian hackers create Brandon Straka in the video there?

You're unfamiliar with the concept of a paid shill? Really? You're not very bright. Being a shill pays much better than being a hairdresser. You saw someone in a video, so you just believed what they said. There's a reason that so many scammers advertise on conservative websites -- the readers are such easy pickings.

#Walkaway, in their images of "ordinary democrats", used commercially available shutterstock images with GOP scripts pasted on.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/walkaway-campaign-stock-photos/

Yes, yes, the leader claimed to have nothing to do with it ... after they got busted. How convenient.

Last edited:
Sure thing.

You never even considered fact-checking yourself, did you? The concept is just too alien for you.

Anyone, and I mean anyone who disagrees with the radical American left just has to be either mentally ill, or a Russian poser. How could Marxist Postmodernists be wrong, Right? I mean, when your postmodern religion goes so far as to philosophically disprove TRUTH as a social construct of some fascist rich bastard, how could you ever be wrong, Right?

You need to understand that we are not like you. You operate based on emotion and feelings, so you can't even imagine that people exist who operate based on facts and reason.

Sure thing.

You never even considered fact-checking yourself, did you? The concept is just too alien for you.

Anyone, and I mean anyone who disagrees with the radical American left just has to be either mentally ill, or a Russian poser. How could Marxist Postmodernists be wrong, Right? I mean, when your postmodern religion goes so far as to philosophically disprove TRUTH as a social construct of some fascist rich bastard, how could you ever be wrong, Right?

You need to understand that we are not like you. You operate based on emotion and feelings, so you can't even imagine that people exist who operate based on facts and reason.

How deconstructionist of you. Accuse the accused of the accusation the accuser accused you of after the accuser accused you of the original accusation.

You need to understand that we are not like you. You operate based on emotion and feelings, so you can't even imagine that people exist who operate based on facts and reason
How can someone have the facts so absolutely backwards?....Liberalism is emotion based and always has been.....conservative think and use logic and experience to guide them....liberals are childlike in their approach to life....

New Topics

Forum List

Back