Walkaway Event Tomorrow

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So I don't really know anything about this. Does anybody have any information about it or know if Trump will be participating?

So I don't really know anything about this. Does anybody have any information about it or know if Trump will be participating?

Walkaway is a movement started by leftists who saw the light and walked away from the racist, bigoted, anti-civil rights DemoKKKrat party.

I expect a lot of Jews to be joining this movement now that the majority of the DemoKKKrat party has come out firmly in support of Hamas.

Walkaway is a movement started by leftists who saw the light and walked away from the racist, bigoted, anti-civil rights DemoKKKrat party.

So then there is hope for them!! You know I've actually met nice democrats and I have always felt so bad because a lot of them are just deceived.

1. What isn't there to hate about Biden?

"On August 10, President Biden signed the bipartisan Honoring our Promise to Address Comprehensive Toxics (PACT) Act into law, ushering in a significant expansion of U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) disability and health benefits for veterans suffering from medical conditions due to toxic exposure during their military service. Counties support the PACT Act, which will ensure millions of veterans can now access the federal health care they are owed for sacrifice to the nation."

2. What isn't there to like about Trump?
Selling out America and it's own agencies in defense of and based on the word of Putin. Did she like.that about Trump?

"At a news conference after the summit, President Trump was asked if he believed his own intelligence agencies or the Russian president when it came to the allegations of meddling in the elections."

"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be," he replied."

Certainly your inevitable false equivalencies will be humorous to see.

"On August 10, President Biden signed the bipartisan Honoring our Promise to Address Comprehensive Toxics (PACT) Act into law, ushering in a significant expansion of U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) disability and health benefits for veterans suffering from medical conditions due to toxic exposure during their military service. Counties support the PACT Act, which will ensure millions of veterans can now access the federal health care they are owed for sacrifice to the nation."

Selling out America and it's own agencies in defense of and based on the word of Putin. Did she like.that about Trump?

"At a news conference after the summit, President Trump was asked if he believed his own intelligence agencies or the Russian president when it came to the allegations of meddling in the elections."

"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be," he replied."

Certainly your inevitable false equivalencies will be humorous to see.

Trump was right. Russia didn't do anything to affect the election. It was Hillary Clinton using Russian spies.

Trump was right. Russia didn't do anything to affect the election. It was Hillary Clinton using Russian spies.
Trump wasn't right and even if he was a President taking the side of our adversary against his own agencies on the global stage is ok?

So taking Russia's side against America on the global stage is ok but tan suits, ice cream cones and mustard are over the line?

"WASHINGTON (AP) — Russian President Vladimir Putin authorized influence operations to help Donald Trump in last November’s presidential election, according to a declassified intelligence assessment that found broad efforts by the Kremlin and Iran to shape the outcome of the race but ultimately no evidence that any foreign actor changed votes or otherwise disrupted the voting process."

"The report released Tuesday from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence represents the most detailed assessment of the array of foreign threats to the 2020 election. These included efforts by Iran to undermine confidence in the vote and harm Trump’s reelection prospects as well as Moscow operations that relied on Trump’s allies to smear Joe Biden, the eventual winner."

I don't know what's more troubling. That you didn't know it was proven Putin had a campaign to help Trump win the 2020 election or that you don't ask why our decades long enemy went out of his way to help Trump.

So then there is hope for them!! You know I've actually met nice democrats and I have always felt so bad because a lot of them are just deceived.
They are seeing the light, more and more. For a long time now the left institute policies and when those policies don't work their solution is always to double down on what doesn't work because they think the only reason their policies don't work is because they didn't do it enough. After several times of doubling down and things continuing to get worse, some have indeed seen the light.

Forum List

Back