WAKE UP EV supporters! Question for you : Where will the electricity needed by EVs come from?

Pedalling to school or work is only one example of an alternative to the issue. You may find that an EV is a solution for you, but you should try to think of other solutions. I can offer some if you provide necessary details.

No charger available at my apartment.

No charger at places I go to, that are still being built. The only option for me to refuel or recharge a vehicle is on the way home from work, which, as I said, may be as far as eighty miles away, depending on the project.

A real car can be fully refueled in just a few minutes, making it an easy stop on the way home from work.

An EV takes hours to fully charge. That would be on top of a day that already includes possibly up to four hours of driving to and from work, and eight hours of working. That would mean I get home hours later; and have that much less time to sleep, or do other needed things between getting home from work, and having to leave again for work the next day.

How is an electric vehicle anywhere close to a reasonable option for me?

I know, I know, some of you are informed as to how electricity is generated in the USA.
But the vast majority of EV supporters just flip a switch in the room, or turn on the stove or plug into an outlet to charge the EV.
But to those of you that have no idea, FACTS folks:
3,400 electric generating plants create the
  • 79% of the nation's energy comes from fossil fuels,
  • 8.0% from nuclear, and
  • 13.1% from renewable sources.

So with Biden's guarantee to "rid fossil fuels" eliminating 3,400 fossil fueled plants AND with
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

So a simple question you EV supporters, Where will 79% of the electricity needed TODAY before EVs that will according to the following:
"..An equivalent of approximately 4,800 billion kWh was used to fuel gasoline vehicles over that year.
Do you understand folks? Doing what "Agreement to phase out fossil fuels would be huge for humanity, says Gore
Do you people understand what that means to your daily life?
Where will 79% of your electricity come from?

Personal solar panels? Not all households in the USA live in single dwelling homes.
In 2022, it had skyrocketed to close to 30%.
So where will the rest of 70% American households get electricity as they won't have solar panels?

Looks like we’re screwed. Just like it supposedly looked like we were screwed in 2012...

Taken together, these regulations could cost upwards of a trillion dollars, destroy hundreds of thousands of jobs, and significantly raise energy prices for families, businesses, and farmers.
And here you are 11 years later still insisting that we’re about to have a 4,000 electric bill.
YOU, ME and 123 million households electric bills will be increased per year for 20 years to pay for the power plants an average per household per month of $4,161 for your electric bill!

Oh the humanity!!!!

You may find that an EV is a solution for you, but you should try to think of other solutions. I can offer some if you provide necessary details.
I'm not going to try to help find a solution for you Bob, unless you demonstrate that you are sincere about finding answers. My past experience with you are causing me to doubt that.
I'll just ask you for details on your type of work and give you the benefit of the doubt for now.

You're a worthless pussy, a relic of a nation that was founded in shame and cowardice; and everything about your character, as demonstrated on this forum, solidly reflects this.

What advice could you possibly have, that any American should regard as anything better than worthless?

You're a subject/citizen of a shithole nation that was founded in cowering and groveling before tyranny, rather than standing up against it as my nation was. And here you are, a pathetic inhabitant of Canaduh, presuming to advise an American on how to cower and grovel as your nation did, rather than stand up against tyranny as my nation did.

Go fuck yourself.

You're not one of those...Of course. :laugh:
Not sure why you need to state the obvious .
But since you ask ,
I have had a certificate from my utilities supplier each year since 2019/20 congratulating me on my selfless usage pattern and thanking me for spreading the word on social media platforms--- giving tips on how to remain snug at minus ten without heating and hot water .
A local revolution I humbly report ..

Just something people like you haven't figured out because you evidently can't use the Internet!
I've provided links for my statements... where is your substantiation?
You complete duffer ( idiot) .
You clueless Americans cannot spot a gag when it should be obvious to a congental buffoon .
Three of you took it seriously but your response borders on the insane .
I bet there were a few others but their embarrasment is at least covered by keeping silent .

WOW . Who would have guessed ? rofl .
FACTS then using your idea of 4 hours per week just for heating/cooling would mean the following:
55% of 10,632 kWh for heating/A/C.. or 5,847 kWh for heat/AC.
24 hours X 365 days or 8,760 hours per year minus 1,040 hours per year that heat/AC not used.
Total of 4,807 kWh of 10,632 (45%) average home used for heat/AC.

Not sure why you need to state the obvious .
But since you ask ,
I have had a certificate from my utilities supplier each year since 2019/20 congratulating me on my selfless usage pattern and thanking me for spreading the word on social media platforms--- giving tips on how to remain snug at minus ten without heating and hot water .
A local revolution I humbly report ..

Congrats on your useless certificate.

By all means though, tell us more about what you do to go green.

It's very interesting.

:popcorn:

Trust you read Post 46 .
Buffoon .

My post was three sentences which means you cannot even count as well . rofl .

Luzia:

R.1780260798963eec6f707bb3d3a9471c

Congrats on your useless certificate.

By all means though, tell us more about what you do to go green.

It's very interesting.

:popcorn:
You are in a queue .
But in all seriousness when I go green I have an outside light which all the neighbours can see which switches from Red .
I also have personalised computer links which lets them know I am putting on the green protocols . Test market to be expanded with a $10 club join fee .

You are in a queue .
But in all seriousness when I go green I have an outside light which all the neighbours can see which switches from Red .
I also have personalised computer links which lets them know I am putting on the green protocols . Test market to be expanded with a $10 club join fee .

What else do you do?

Walk/bike to work?

Drive an EV, etc?

You're a fool OP
If consumers stop being so selfish
and just heat their homes for a maximum of four hours a day , the problem disappears .

It would be nice if the Government also introduced the idea of Fresh Friday where those doing without heating would qualify for a recognition certificate of unselfish Green Neighbourly Activity with Free entry to a monthly lottery with more Green gadgets as prizes .

You Environmental Wackos can freeze your sorry asses off if you want. The rest of us aren't that stupid.

I have already told you in so many different ways that I have been pulling your noses from the start , and the more absurd my posts , the more you respond to them seriously .
Now perhaps you see the importance of my Gullibility thesis which, allied to stupidity , is the way Normies and Sheeple are manipulated and controlled .
4 hour a day restrictions ,
Cerificates .
Make savings by area in defined locations
Fresh Friday .
Keeping warm and snug at minus 10 without heating .
You are all insane .

I have already told you in so many different ways that I have been pulling your noses from the start , and the more absurd my posts , the more you respond to them seriously .
Now perhaps you see the importance of my Gullibility thesis which, allied to stupidity , is the way Normies and Sheeple are manipulated and controlled .
Cerificates .
Fresh Friday .
You are all insane .

Seriously?

You push all that fucked-up madness at us, and the tell us, when we reject it, that WE are the ones that are insane?

Cerificates .
Fresh Friday .
You are all insane .

1701726607655.png

Seriously?

You push all that fucked-up madness at us, and the tell us, when we reject it, that WE are the ones that are insane?
You are not half as bright as you imagined and all are highly gullible

None of you had a clue what was going on even though I made it easier and easier .
Now , swallow your pride . Your Post 30 is a classic and it will be in my book under the name of Bill Pigcock .
Or , Nob Playcock . Send money, or -------

The creation of power for autos is an ever-increasing industry no matter what you fuel them with.
exactly, when the first automobile was built , I bet gas stations was a big concern.

Now we multiple gas stations right across the street from each other.

If you build it, they will come

If someone posts a video for the 70th time and nobody has ever watched it...did the video make a sound?

I miss your hilarious speadsheet screen caps saying we’re going to need 15,000 new nuclear plants to power the cars. What happened to them?
Maybe you can do some math. If all of the coal power went away today how many nuclear plants do you need to replace the output?

Forum List

Back