wake up call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stitchman

May 4, 2005
Hey, its me, stitchman. u might remember me from a while ago. Anyways, i have two things to say. One: Why the hell is this called US messagemoard when this site is created, ruled, and owned by rebublicains? and two: The middle of the road is where its at. That doesnt make much sense, does it? Well, lemme explain. For the major decisions in life, like what religion you choose to be, or what political party you think is better, i have used this.... rule. And wat it means is that if you choose a side, watever side it is, republicain, democrat, christian, satanic, watever. No matter what, if you choose that side, chances are you will end up making decisions in favor of that side. for example, some ofyou believe thatevolution is a complete lie, and that that is just an excuse for people to not beleive in god. But, as many know, evolution is just a friggin fact, and you cant really change that (sry fer bombing christianity) Another example of this is stuff like the war in iraq, and all that other stuff (im not saying that its unjust) but most of you guys have dug yourself so deep u resist just to resist. Im kinda hoping this is a wake up call to some of you.

Stitchman said:
Hey, its me, stitchman. u might remember me from a while ago. Anyways, i have two things to say. One: Why the hell is this called US messagemoard when this site is created, ruled, and owned by rebublicains? and two: The middle of the road is where its at. That doesnt make much sense, does it? Well, lemme explain. For the major decisions in life, like what religion you choose to be, or what political party you think is better, i have used this.... rule. And wat it means is that if you choose a side, watever side it is, republicain, democrat, christian, satanic, watever. No matter what, if you choose that side, chances are you will end up making decisions in favor of that side. for example, some ofyou believe thatevolution is a complete lie, and that that is just an excuse for people to not beleive in god. But, as many know, evolution is just a friggin fact, and you cant really change that (sry fer bombing christianity) Another example of this is stuff like the war in iraq, and all that other stuff (im not saying that its unjust) but most of you guys have dug yourself so deep u resist just to resist. Im kinda hoping this is a wake up call to some of you.

Kind of hard to have a "wake-up call" from someone who obviously needs to check into something called a C-L-U-E....

Stitchman said:

Thanks for your comments, but nobody really cares. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back