Wait... when did Tim Robbins break from the virtue signaling hive mind and start speaking sense???

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Well this video certainly surprised me. Holy Cow.
Robbins, more known for almost militaristic hard line leftist stances, broke from the hive mind and speaks out here on the authoritarianism during Covid 19 and the hypocrisy of the American left, and their media during the pandemic.
Wow...

So Timmy realizes he was lied to all these years regarding Covid in that it focused on taking our freedoms away and not really on science

Well, I guess he wins a cookie, but I guarantee old Timmy is as convinced as ever about Climate change and will continue to beat the drums for government to take our freedoms away because of that, even though he is believing the same lying voices.

The question is, how can he be so obtuse?

I think he kicked sarandon to the curb.... which is the equivalent of a cult intervention and deprogramming.

Actors are "creative", not logical, I get it, but I'll bet most of them, deep down, know that Josef Stolen and his handlers are evil fucking filth that really should be air-dropped into the Ukraine to help them with their "democracy".

Too bad no leftist media would even think of having him speak on their shows.
Can you imagine the looks he would get on the view if he said any of these things??

For him to say this... is stunning considering his normal leftist background.

"My thinking started to change by January 2021... all the Democrats and the media were saying 'I am not taking the Trump vaccine", but literally in a matter of weeks that changed and anyone not taking the vaccine is an evil Republican".
-Tim Robbins

Bet no one ever thought that quote would exist

Last edited:
Tim Robbins is an idiot. Watching his explain his "thinking" is like watching a child announce that a stove is hot. Intelligent adults already know that.

Tim Robbins is an idiot. Watching his explain his "thinking" is like watching a child announce that a stove is hot. Intelligent adults already know that.
Oh no doubt. He is the typical low information hollywood elitist.
That said, this video is pretty stunning for the fact he stepped well off the plantation and approved messaging. Not something this leftist hypocrite has ever done before.

Forum List

Back