Wagner mercenary boss Yevgeny Prigozhin presumed dead

Zebra

Gold Member
May 29, 2023

Wagner mercenary boss Yevgeny Prigozhin presumed dead​

• The aircraft, a business jet, crashed in the Tver region northwest of Moscow, leading to the deaths of all 10 people onboard, according to Russian authorities.
  • The plane was flying from Sheremetyevo International Airport in Moscow to St. Petersburg, the agency said, according to a Google translation.

More:

Why was he in Moscow at all?

Before i oppened this thread, I looked into the search here to see if there are others ones.

I did not find any.

Only now I see that there are also two others.

one theory:

'Bomb in a wine crate' downed jet carrying Prigozhin, former intelligence officer suggests​

We've heard a lot of theories around what downed the jet supposedly carrying Yevgeny Prigozhin.
Early suggestions ranged from engine troubles to surface-to-air missiles.
Rumours continue to circulate online that the passengers on the plane were gifted with a crate of wine, which later exploded.
These claims are unverified.
"Certainly it's an inside job, the suggestion is that it's a bomb in a wine crate," former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele told Sky News.
"That's a kind of ironic end for Putin's former caterer"."

Yevgeny Prigozhin: Wagner leader presumed dead after plane crash - BBC News​

Expert breaks down clues from video of Prigozhin-linked plane crash​

A comment:

Yevgeny Prigozhin: Was the Wagner chief a dead man walking?​

Ever since he led a mutinous march on Moscow in late June Yevgeny Prigozhin was described by Russia watchers as "a dead man walking".
Commenting recently on the mercenary boss's life expectancy the CIA Director William Burns even said: "If I were Prigozhin I wouldn't fire my food taster"
If it is ever proven that the mid-air destruction of a plane carrying Yevgeny Prigozhin was an act of deliberate, cold-blooded revenge by the Kremlin, this will go down in Russian history as the ultimate "special military operation".

There are rumours that there were two planes
There are always two planes every time they fly . Piggy is/ was obsessional in these matters .That is one factor that produces complications because the only person in the world who knew which plane would be used was his close friend Chekalov who is also allegedly dead . So there was no missile from Air Defense because they would not have known which was the target plane and there is zero evidence of both planes being fired on .Looks like a bomb was on the plane but whom it killed is not yet certain .

There are always two planes every time they fly . Piggy is/ was obsessional in these matters .That is one factor that produces complications because the only person in the world who knew which plane would be used was his close friend Chekalov who is also allegedly dead . So there was no missile from Air Defense because they would not have known which was the target plane and there is zero evidence of both planes being fired on .Looks like a bomb was on the plane but whom it killed is not yet certain .
A bomb in a wine crate …. So some say

Forum List

Back