Wagner Chief Yevgeny Prigozhin Hasn't Been Heard From Lately But Is "Floating Around"

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Did another Putin enemy bite the dust? Mi6 says Prigozhin hasn't been heard from recently but they believe he is "floating around" somewhere. Maybe that beats accidentally slipping off of a roof.

Moore also gave a rare indication of the continued health and whereabouts of Prigozhin himself, whose characteristically profane and frequent audio messages published on Telegram have recently stopped. Asked by CNN if Prigozhin was “alive and healthy”, Moore replied the Wagner leader was still: “floating around”, per his agency’s understanding.

Well since Putin has been in power journalists and his enemies have disappeared. Except for Navalny who managed to stay alive.

So I don't know why Putin made a deal. Well maybe he promised not to make him disappear and that was the deal. It certainly was a strange episode that unfolded. I wander what happen to the troops that followed him. I bet Putin sends them back to Ukraine.

With the kind of cash he had stored awsy,.it is inevitable that he is able to avoid detection.

Forum List

Back