wagner boss standing up to Moscovian brass again.. is a measure of admiration for integrity in order here?

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
i do wonder if that Wagner boss is just covering his own ass, to be able to say he stood up to the brass in Moscow is a major achievement for those ex-cons that he hired to do the dirty work..
but let's just take it at face value, since there is probably a little to a lot of covering involved in this one..
that Wagner boss is showing genuine and persistent concern for the troops that do Moscow's bidding, even when they're ex-cons.
i do give him some credit for that.
who among you agrees with me on this one?..

They are playig their usual games but predictably the more gullible swallow all of it without allowimg a thought to trouble their brain connections

War is dumb. It’s a racket! Everyone loses in war except a handful of elites who profit handsomely.
Partial truth .
Because each time the Deep State takes more ground in every aspect and further trusses the Normies and Sheeple in terms of control .

And at the same time profits , as you rightly say.

i do wonder if that Wagner boss is just covering his own ass, to be able to say he stood up to the brass in Moscow is a major achievement for those ex-cons that he hired to do the dirty work..
but let's just take it at face value, since there is probably a little to a lot of covering involved in this one..
that Wagner boss is showing genuine and persistent concern for the troops that do Moscow's bidding, even when they're ex-cons.
i do give him some credit for that.
who among you agrees with me on this one?..
Looks like the Wagner group needs to use trannies to ramp up recruitment.

Some of you guys are so Gullible .

Moscow just mind fucks the Nazi boys continually.
Knowing that the US Nazis pull the strings, I am ultra confident that Dear Uncle's propaganda teams get huge enjoyment from watching the chicken brained Nazis in Piss Pants' team twitch every time they make an unexpected move or apparently go off script .

Forum List

Back