Waaah! Trump Whining About Ivanka and Nordstrom's

• Banned
Nordstrom's did the right thing by severing contractual ties with Ivanka. Apparently she was comfortable with any conflict of interest and capitalizing off her status in the White House. Like Daddy like daughter.

Very petty hateful move by Nordstroms. Shame on it. I hope it goes under. Karmic Justice.

• Banned
Retail stores pick up and drop new brands and old brands all the time. If it was done because nobody was buying her shit, then that's because nobody's buying her Daddy's shit anymore, either.

Let me know when Trump and his supporters start attacking employees of Nordstroms.....oh, wait.....that's a leftard commie "thang"..

Nordstrom made a move because of politics. Trump was right in saying what he said. Hopefully they will go out of business.

Let me know when Trump and his supporters start attacking employees of Nordstroms.....oh, wait.....that's a leftard commie "thang"..

Not necessary. I know that's your typical redneck knee-jerk reaction. But liberals know how to do it better:

""""Nordstrom has come under fire from the Grab Your Wallet campaign, a critic of the administration that is asking shoppers to boycott retailers that carry Ivanka Trump or Donald Trump goods. Ivanka’s business also has drawn criticism for blurring the lines between brand promotion and politics. Her company sent a “style alert” to journalists in November promoting a gold bracelet that she wore during an interview on CBS Corp.’s “60 Minutes.”"""
Nordstrom Is Cutting Ivanka Trump’s Brand Due to Poor Sales

Nordstrom made a move because of politics. Trump was right in saying what he said. Hopefully they will go out of business.

Ha! Good luck with that. You obviously aren't familiar with the chain. Very big in CA, 80 stores. You know, the state that was told they didn't count in the election. Hahahahaaa......They alone probably tanked her.

Retail stores pick up and drop new brands and old brands all the time. If it was done because nobody was buying her shit, then that's because nobody's buying her Daddy's shit anymore, either.

You seem pretty up on this whole thing. When are the violent demonstrations scheduled?

Nordstrom's said that her stuff wasn't selling as well as they had hoped, and they dropped her line in favor of better selling stuff.

Not really that much to see here. I mean crap, Trump is supposed to be a businessman, so even he should know what is going on. I'm sure he's made business decisions to get rid of certain things because they didn't work out as well as he thought they should.

I tell you what does kinda concern me, Trump's wife, who is looking to make money from being FLOTUS by launching her own line of clothing.

Melania should pass on 'once-in-a-lifetime opportunity' make millions off the White House

Nordstrom's said that her stuff wasn't selling as well as they had hoped, and they dropped her line in favor of better selling stuff.

Not really that much to see here. I mean crap, Trump is supposed to be a businessman, so even he should know what is going on. I'm sure he's made business decisions to get rid of certain things because they didn't work out as well as he thought they should.

I tell you what does kinda concern me, Trump's wife, who is looking to make money from being FLOTUS by launching her own line of clothing.

Melania should pass on 'once-in-a-lifetime opportunity' make millions off the White House

Clothing and cosmetic lines were all in the works before Trump won the Presidency. Her skin care line gets rave reviews. That business has been out there for a while.

Clothing and cosmetic lines were all in the works before Trump won the Presidency. Her skin care line gets rave reviews. That business has been out there for a while.

Yeah, they were out there, but based on their more recent sales, Nordstroms decided they weren't selling as well as they used to and decided to drop her line in favor of one that sells better. Simply a business decision.

Ha! Good luck with that. You obviously aren't familiar with the chain. Very big in CA, 80 stores. You know, the state that was told they didn't count in the election. Hahahahaaa......They alone probably tanked her.

Nordstrom is in big financial trouble. Hopefully this foolish political move will tank them into bankruptcy.

They were already down over 14% last year.

What I don't get is who the hell is stupid enough to listen to left wing whackos. Payback is a bitch.

Hopefully they will be pushed over the edge. Hopefully it's a hard death.

"Company executives addressed the controversy over the brand, according to an email obtained by Fortune in Nov. 2016, and tweeted about the issue saying that selling certain products shouldn't be "misunderstood as us taking a political position; we're not." Nordstrom shares down nearly 14% for the past year while the S&P 500 index SPX, +0.06% is up 19.3% for the same period"

Nordstrom dropping Ivanka Trump fashion line: news reports

Yeah, they were out there, but based on their more recent sales, Nordstroms decided they weren't selling as well as they used to and decided to drop her line in favor of one that sells better. Simply a business decision.
Coincidentally, after a bunch of whining women wearing vaginas on their head called for a boycott of stores that sold her stuff.

Only an asshole would think that was just a coincidence.

Forum List

Back