VP Harris’ latest word salad on Artificial Intelligence, of all things.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Some might think any intelligence associated with her is “artificial”.

Anyone voting for Biden in 2024 is voting for this to be President. Hiw can any thinking person do that?

"I think the first part of this issue that should be articulated is AI is kind of a fancy thing," Harris said during the roundtable at the Eisenhower Executive Office Buildingin Washington, D.C. "First of all, it's two letters. It means artificial intelligence, but ultimately what it is, is it's about machine learning.

"And so, the machine is taught — and part of the issue here is what information is going into the machine that will then determine — and we can predict then, if we think about what information is going in, what then will be produced in terms of decisions and opinions that may be made through that process."

Vice President Kamala Harris attempts to explain AI in latest word salad gaffe: 'Kind of a fancy thing'

The other day that dumb bitch was talking about the Department of Transportation and said "This issue of transportation is fundamentally about just making sure that people have the ability to get where they need to go."

:laughing0301:

Kamala Harris solves the transportation crisis!

no shit.gif

Good god, she's dumb. I respect most women a lot. But that one isn't worthy of anything but those filthy things she's done while kneeling.
If I had to listen to her for 5 minutes, I wouldn't be there long enough for her to get on her knees.

Maybe AI generated her response.

read the other day that a court pummelled two lawyers who used AI to create a brief they filed. Problem wasn't that they used AI so much as chatgpt apparently completely made up court cases to cite in furtherance of generating something that said what it was asked to create. None of the cases actually existed.

Some might think any intelligence associated with her is “artificial”.

Anyone voting for Biden in 2024 is voting for this to be President. Hiw can any thinking person do that?

"I think the first part of this issue that should be articulated is AI is kind of a fancy thing," Harris said during the roundtable at the Eisenhower Executive Office Buildingin Washington, D.C. "First of all, it's two letters. It means artificial intelligence, but ultimately what it is, is it's about machine learning.

"And so, the machine is taught — and part of the issue here is what information is going into the machine that will then determine — and we can predict then, if we think about what information is going in, what then will be produced in terms of decisions and opinions that may be made through that process."

Vice President Kamala Harris attempts to explain AI in latest word salad gaffe: 'Kind of a fancy thing'
Is she mentally ill, or a drug addict?

Or both?

Forum List

Back