Voting Republican this term may end up changing the US Constitution to help the Far Right ideas

You are steeped in your hatred old man.
I only hate your ignorance and need to see people you do not understand suffer. Things have to be the way you want, or not at all. It does not work that way :)

The deputy director of the city of Milwaukee's Election Commission has been fired, accused of election fraud.

Milwaukee city leaders say Kimberly Zapata used the public MyVote website to request three military absentee ballots using fake names and sent them to the home of state Rep. Janel Brandtjen.

(full article online )

It’s self evident that you are upset.

ding220722-#3,792 “Science, DNA, the human life cycle, common sense and reality all say it's a new genetically distinct human being that has never existed before and will never exist again.”

NFBW: While true, it is true also that a new genetically distinct human being that has never existed before and will never exist again factually and in all reality lives it’s first 24 weeks during pregnancy as a biologically functioning part of an existing genetically distinct human being that has never existed before and will never exist again, and she has a natural right to terminate her own pregnancy in private and in order to prevent harm to herself and to her economic conditions in life.

No scientist is able to prove, using any science available to humankind, that a woman does not have that natural right. It is your religion that decides that for you. So if you believe that a woman is murdering an innocent unborn life if she decides to terminate her own pregnsncy, don’t get an abortion if you get pregnant and don’t Herschel Walker a woman if you do get a woman pregnant.

Yes all Republicans upset me because they all scream bloody murder for the unborn while every single Republican voter is a Herschel Walker on abortion and pro/life is the single unifying and sturdiest plank in the entire GOP Platform that gives democratic power to the most anti-democracy political party of Trump, by Trump, and for Trump, in 240 years of American history If you were a true American ding you would be upset by Trumpism as well. END2211050951

Last edited:
[ Some Republicans in the SC are keeping the Rule of Law ]

Associate Justice Amy Coney Barrett on Friday denied a second challenge to President Joe Biden's student loan forgiveness program.

A conservative legal group filed an emergency appeal to the Supreme Court earlier this week asking the justices to block the Biden administration from implementing its $400 billion effort. Barrett declined the request without referring the matter to the court.

Biden's plan, which would cancel up to $20,000 in student loan debt for Pell Grant recipients for those earning up to $125,000 a year, has already been placed on holdby the St. Louis-based U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit as it considers a separate appeal.

Barrett denied the application without explanation, as is often the case on the court's emergency docket. It's the second time Barrett has done so in as many months. On Oct. 20, she declined a similar request from a taxpayer group in Wisconsin to temporarily block the Biden administration from implementing the program.

(full article online)

[ Who says that Republicans are not for abortions? ]

When Brian Zahra learned that he had impregnated his 20-year-old girlfriend in May 1983, he grabbed the Yellow Pages, found an abortion clinic in the Detroit suburbs and made an appointment, the woman told NBC News in an interview last month.

They were of the same mind regarding what to do about the pregnancy and did not discuss other options, according to Alyssa Jones, who went by her maiden name, Alyssa Watson, at the time.

On May 18 that year, Jones said, Zahra drove her to the clinic and paid for her abortion. As they sat in the car afterward, Jones, then a sophomore in college, hung her head and wept, feeling the conflicting emotions of a life-changing experience. Zahra, she said, seemed frustrated that she was upset and that he couldn’t console her. He yelled at her, she recalled: If you didn’t want to do this, why did we do this?

Zahra, then a 23-year-old small-business owner who was a little more than a year away from enrolling in law school, is now a state judge and up for re-election to Michigan’s Supreme Court.

“I’m grateful I had a choice, and I think he’s grateful he had a choice,” Jones said in an interview.

In early September, thirty-nine years after Jones says she terminated the pregnancy, Zahra voted to block a ballot initiative — known as Proposal 3 — that would enshrine abortion rights in the Michigan Constitution, arguing in a dissenting opinion that insufficient spacing between some words on the petition rendered it incompatible with Michigan law.

According to campaign finance records, a prominent anti-abortion group in the state is currently spending to help him win another term.

Zahra did not respond to detailed questions. But five hours after NBC News first contacted him Monday, he called Jones and left a voice message.

“Alyssa, this is Brian,” Zahra said. “I was contacted by a Washington reporter today who asked me some questions about you on a voicemail. I haven’t called back. I’d like to talk to you.”

Jones, who said it was the first time she remembers him calling her since 1995, said she did not return that call.

Jones shared the details of her experience exclusively with NBC News in two interviews, one in late October and one at her home on Tuesday. She said she was moved to do so after a series of national and state events, including the Supreme Court’s decision this year to overturn federal protections for abortion rights and Zahra’s vote against the Michigan ballot proposal.

Jones said she was incensed by what she views as hypocrisy by Zahra, since she believes the termination of her pregnancy ultimately helped him build a successful law career, and that his vote was an attempt to deny others a similar choice.

Jones confided in a friend in 1983, within months of the abortion, the friend said. And she told her current husband, Dennis Jones, shortly after they began dating in 1994, he said. Medical records show she disclosed an abortion and two miscarriages to her doctor more than five years ago. Zahra and Jones would go on to marry in 1987 and divorce in 1993.

1667657564536.png

ding220722-#3,792 “Science, DNA, the human life cycle, common sense and reality all say it's a new genetically distinct human being that has never existed before and will never exist again.”

NFBW: While true, it is true also that a new genetically distinct human being that has never existed before and will never exist again factually and in all reality lives it’s first 24 weeks during pregnancy as a biologically functioning part of an existing genetically distinct human being that has never existed before and will never exist again, and she has a natural right to terminate her own pregnancy in private and in order to prevent harm to herself and to her economic conditions in life.

No scientist is able to prove, using any science available to humankind, that a woman does not have that natural right. It is your religion that decides that for you. So if you believe that a woman is murdering an innocent unborn life if she decides to terminate her own pregnsncy, don’t get an abortion if you get pregnant and don’t Herschel Walker a woman if you do get a woman pregnant.

Yes all Republicans upset me because they all scream bloody murder for the unborn while every single Republican voter is a Herschel Walker on abortion and pro/life is the single unifying and sturdiest plank in the entire GOP Platform that gives democratic power to the most anti-democracy political party of Trump, by Trump, and for Trump, in 240 years of American history If you were a true American ding you would be upset by Trumpism as well. END2211050951
tl/dr

Keep trying to convince yourself that your pro-death position isn't inherently immoral.

Tucker Carlson primes his audience to believe that if Dems win, it will be fraudulent

Keep trying to convince yourself that your pro-death position isn't inherently immoral.
I have no pro death position. You are a liar.

I have never Herschel Walker’d a woman that I personally knocked up. never would have, never will. That’s your ProDeath dude right there When you believe your individual personhood human rights start at fertilization - Do you hope he gets defeated?

Last edited:
US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Friday quoted an Israeli poem that she has cited publicly before, in her first public appearance since the brutal attack on her husband.

Pelosi thanked those on a video call for the outpouring of support for Paul Pelosi, 82, who suffered a fractured skull and other injuries after an intruder broke into their San Francisco home late last week and bludgeoned him with a hammer in what authorities say was an intentional and political attack.

“I have no other country. Although my land is burning, my veins, my soul with an aching body and with a hungry heart, here is my home,” Pelosi said as she read from Ehud Manor’s “I Have No Other Land.”

“I will not be silent. For my country has changed her face. I will not give up on her, I shall remind her and sing into her ears, until she opens her eyes.”

After reading from the poem, Pelosi said “we need to bring our country together.”

“So when we are fighting this fight, getting out this vote, let’s do so with the greatest respect for everyone,” she said.

(full article online)

We’ve had a lovely few decades here where antisemitism was actually unacceptable. Historically, it’s the exception, not the rule, that antisemitism is widely condemned. Still, in my lifetime, I’ve enjoyed relative freedom from Jew-hatred.

It’s not that no one said awful things about Jews, or believed in conspiracy theories, or made antisemitic jokes. But when they did, the tide of condemnation, whether in the public sphere or your own living room, was strong enough that they’d quickly apologize. Some people even learned and changed for the better!

Until now, apparently — not only are public figures across the board boldly making antisemitic statements, they’re not even bothering to pretend they’re sorry.

That’s not to say the public doesn’t still pressure the likes of Mel Gibson or Kanye West — who has legally changed his name to Ye — to make statements about their antisemitism. Figures including basketball player Kyrie Irving, U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Pennsylvania gubernatorial candidate Doug Mastriano have been asked to account for their antisemitic statements or associations. And they have answered. Not with apologies, though.

The non-apology for antisemitism takes many forms; most of them are forms of denial and none of them actually take responsibility for spreading antisemitism.

So let’s break down the types of non-apologies we’ve been seeing — apparently, it’s time to get used to them.

The immediate resumption

What it is:

(full article online)

Forum List

Back