Voting Republican this term may end up changing the US Constitution to help the Far Right ideas

Sending money to some Republicans is actually sending money for Trump, which is one of the only ways he makes a living :

[The Republican's corrupt leader. Keep giving Trump money]

On Wednesday, reporter Sam Stein tweeted out how Trumpā€™s Save America PAC was sending out fundraising emails that featured GOP Senate candidate for Arizona, Blake Masters. Masters is running against incumbent Democratic Senator Mark Kelly and is losing. Masters would love a chance at getting some power and money, and he has sufficiently kissed Trumpā€™s swampy ring in order to get an endorsement. Mastersā€™ ability to fundraise for his unpopular campaign hasnā€™t gone so well of late. But as Stein points out, just because you are being let into the con, doesnā€™t mean you get to have anything more than a sliver of the profits.

RELATED STORY: Trump campaign moved millions into Trump businesses after elections

Trump wasnā€™t the one who invented PACSā€¦Obama and Xiden have them too

Another vote against ALL women.
They are empty headed and belong in the house, cooking and cleaning for the manly men in their lives, and having lots of babies to keep them busy and keep their mouths shut.

The Republican main idea of where women belong
Very close to The Traditionalist Conservative idea of where women belong. aka THE TRUTH.

They are empty headed and belong in the house, cooking and cleaning for the manly men in their lives, and having lots of babies to keep them busy and keep their mouths shut.

The Republican main idea of where women belong.

One guy on the internet does not count more than the entire history of republican support for civil rights.

Your claim that it does, is either utterly retarded, or completely delusional or a bald faced lie.

Much of the income is dark money, with the origins hidden. CMD has managed to identify some key donors ā€“ among them the Mercer Family Foundation set up by reclusive hedge fund manager Robert Mercer, and a couple of groups run by Leonard Leo, the mastermind behind the rightwing land grab in the federal courts.

More than $1m (Ā£880,265) has also been donated in the form of Bitcoin.

The attraction to these groups and donors of pursuing a states route to rewriting the US constitution is easily explained. Over the past 12 years, since the eruption of the Tea Party in 2010, Republican activists have deployed extreme partisan gerrymandering to pull off an extraordinary takeover of state legislatures.

Bannon is not finished: his ā€˜precinct strategyā€™ could alter US elections for years
Read more
In 2010, Republicans controlled both chambers of just 14 state legislatures. Today, that number stands at 31.

ā€œRepublicans are near the high watermark in terms of their political control in the states, and thatā€™s why the pro-Trump rightwing of the party is increasingly embracing the constitutional convention strategy,ā€ said Arn Pearson, CMDā€™s executive director.

Should a convention be achieved, the plan would be to give states one vote each. There is no legal or historical basis for such an arrangement but its appeal is self-evident.

-----------------------
This is serious. The Far Right are basically religious extremists and others with extremists views to change the politics of the US to the way they want it, keeping all other Parties from possibly ever achieving the passing of Human and Civil Rights or the Presidency again.

Voting for the Republicans thinking they will improve people's economy, etc, is only giving them the tools to achieve all of their goals.

Voting in 2022, and possibly in 2024, for economic reasons only, is not the way the voters will hopefully go.

Without our Human and Civil Rights in place by law, the economic costs do become higher to most people who cannot afford paying certain health issues, etc. Discriminations of all kinds, Racism, Homophobia, and many other forms only grow.
----------------------------------------------
Since Trump took office in January 2017, his administration has worked aggressively to turn back the clock on our nationā€™s civil and human rights progress. Hereā€™s how.

------------------------------------------------

Do the proper research. There is still time before November 8.

Please, do not vote only based on economy, inflation and crime, which Republicans are allegedly said to be good at. Think about where voting Republican could possibly lead this country into in a few years.

There are a lot of Billionaires and others who want the Republicans in power, so that they will continue to do what they are used to doing, which is not care about the population, about climate change, people's health, voting rights, etc.

Republicans want an end to Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid. Can anyone afford to not have any of those if they need it, as the first two they receive them by right after a certain age?

Republicans, the PARTY which TAKES, and TAKES AWAY from the population. And give mostly to those who already have a lot of everything.

Think, before voting. Thank you.

Hey, you don't need to convince me. I was already going to vote GOP.

If you vote for a Democrat you are voting against your best interests, higher taxes, less services, high crime, more homelessness, higher housing costs, more deficit spending. To be fair, voting for the Republicans you also vote against your best interests.

We need a party not bought and paid for by the rich, which is who both parties work for. Not in my best interest.

Hey, you don't need to convince me. I was already going to vote GOP.
You don't need to be convinced otherwise. Vote for the manly Party.

The same goes for most of you.

You are set in your minds that you know what you are voting for, than vote for it.

I will hope for the opposite to happen. That many Republicans, men and women, will see the danger for the future of the country if the Republicans do take control of the House, and the Senate.

If you vote for a Democrat you are voting against your best interests, higher taxes, less services, high crime, more homelessness, higher housing costs, more deficit spending. To be fair, voting for the Republicans you also vote against your best interests.

We need a party not bought and paid for by the rich, which is who both parties work for. Not in my best interest.
Pick the party that represents your best interests.

If you agree with Voter Suppression, vote Republican.

If you agree that SS, Medicare and Medicaid need to be privatized or undone, vote Republican.

If you believe that in some counties Blacks should be deprived of their voices about their rights or needs, by gerrymandering, vote Republican.

Just a few of the reasons to vote Republican.

Nazis, manly man....blah, blah blah.

You are out of touch with what causes certain things to happen.

Learn on your own.
The money is being reduced as its costs more. A thirteen-billion-dollar aircraft carrier-built costs a couple of billion in China in real terms. The decline of an empire really sucks. Britain around the end of the 19th century felt that. It is our turn now.

Much of the income is dark money, with the origins hidden. CMD has managed to identify some key donors ā€“ among them the Mercer Family Foundation set up by reclusive hedge fund manager Robert Mercer, and a couple of groups run by Leonard Leo, the mastermind behind the rightwing land grab in the federal courts.

More than $1m (Ā£880,265) has also been donated in the form of Bitcoin.

The attraction to these groups and donors of pursuing a states route to rewriting the US constitution is easily explained. Over the past 12 years, since the eruption of the Tea Party in 2010, Republican activists have deployed extreme partisan gerrymandering to pull off an extraordinary takeover of state legislatures.

Bannon is not finished: his ā€˜precinct strategyā€™ could alter US elections for years
Read more
In 2010, Republicans controlled both chambers of just 14 state legislatures. Today, that number stands at 31.

ā€œRepublicans are near the high watermark in terms of their political control in the states, and thatā€™s why the pro-Trump rightwing of the party is increasingly embracing the constitutional convention strategy,ā€ said Arn Pearson, CMDā€™s executive director.

Should a convention be achieved, the plan would be to give states one vote each. There is no legal or historical basis for such an arrangement but its appeal is self-evident.

-----------------------
This is serious. The Far Right are basically religious extremists and others with extremists views to change the politics of the US to the way they want it, keeping all other Parties from possibly ever achieving the passing of Human and Civil Rights or the Presidency again.

Voting for the Republicans thinking they will improve people's economy, etc, is only giving them the tools to achieve all of their goals.

Voting in 2022, and possibly in 2024, for economic reasons only, is not the way the voters will hopefully go.

Without our Human and Civil Rights in place by law, the economic costs do become higher to most people who cannot afford paying certain health issues, etc. Discriminations of all kinds, Racism, Homophobia, and many other forms only grow.
----------------------------------------------
Since Trump took office in January 2017, his administration has worked aggressively to turn back the clock on our nationā€™s civil and human rights progress. Hereā€™s how.

------------------------------------------------

Do the proper research. There is still time before November 8.

Please, do not vote only based on economy, inflation and crime, which Republicans are allegedly said to be good at. Think about where voting Republican could possibly lead this country into in a few years.

There are a lot of Billionaires and others who want the Republicans in power, so that they will continue to do what they are used to doing, which is not care about the population, about climate change, people's health, voting rights, etc.

Republicans want an end to Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid. Can anyone afford to not have any of those if they need it, as the first two they receive them by right after a certain age?

Republicans, the PARTY which TAKES, and TAKES AWAY from the population. And give mostly to those who already have a lot of everything.

Think, before voting. Thank you.

Larry Tribe.....ROFLMFAO!

Bedwettters gonna wet the bed! :laugh2:

ONOZ2.gif

If you agree that SS, Medicare and Medicaid need to be privatized or undone, vote Republican.

If you believe that in some counties Blacks should be deprived of their voices about their rights or needs, by gerrymandering, vote Republican.

both parties gerrrymander. That you pretend it is just republicans or just blacks effected, is you lying.

That you lie, shows that you know that teh dems are teh worse party. And that no one should vote for them, based on the Truth.

Unfortunately this is true of far too many women. As a woman who actually took to the streets, who marched, who burned bras, who went to law school and put up with every bit of crap dealt by asinine men, I look around at women today. Sisters, 90% of you flat weren't worth it. Frankly, I'm sorry I wasted my time. Find some passable guy, do what he tells you.

If you want States like Texas to be able to close almost all Health clinics with the excuse of abortion, which leaves too many poor and middle class people with NO affordable care within miles and miles of where they live, vote Republican.

Republicans have been talking about a Constitution Convention for decades.

They really should be careful what they wish for. They could end up losing the Second Amendment.

Donā€™t be surprised if their husbands throw them outā€¦ posstinto holes in the back yard.
I will have to see that in the news.

That would be the best thing that could happen to these women, as their husbands will only show that they are all about themselves and nobody else.

They can now be FREE to live their lives without being prisoners to ignorance.

I think voting for the House and Senate would be in the best interests of America as I pointed out earlier in this thread. I also disagree with you BS of demonizing on party over the other.

If you want continued inflation, more government spending, higher crime, more homelessness, higher housing costs, then vote for the Democrats.

If you want to hold government spending in check, lower inflation, a balance and deficit reduction for the next two years, you vote Republican. We traditionally do better as a country under a Democratic Party President and a Republican Congress, until a third party comes about, this is Americaā€˜s best chance.

Republicans have been talking about a Constitution Convention for decades.

They really should be careful what they wish for. They could end up losing the Second Amendment.

In the last twenty years, I could count on one hand, teh number of times, I've heard the idea floated.

This is some of the most pathetic panic mongering I have ever seen from the dems, and that's a HIGH FUCKING BAR,

That would be the best thing that could happen to these women, as their husbands will only show that they are all about themselves and nobody else
So my wife would be better off destitute, and living on the street with no money and place to go; along with her parents and two of her siblings? I find that hard to believe.
They can now be FREE to live their lives without being prisoners to ignorance
Where have I EVER claimed to believe in Freedom? I donā€™t. Never have and Never will.

Texas ranks last among states in access to health care and has the highest rate of uninsured people in the country. Two longtime doctors in rural Henderson County created a homegrown safety net to fill the gap.

Eligibility for Texas Medicaid ā€” the federal-state partnership that provides health insurance to low-income Americans ā€” is so restrictive that a family of three is denied coverage if it earns more than $4,000 a year. Those who do qualify may not be able to find doctors who accept the public insurance because the stateā€™s reimbursement rates are so low. A 2017 survey found that a third of Texas doctors refuse to accept new Medicaid patients.

Curran has tried for years to persuade the Republican-dominated state Legislature to address these problems. When he served as president of the Texas Medical Association from 2018 to 2019, he made it his mission to get Gov. Greg Abbottā€™s signature on a bill to expand Medicaid coverage, a position 69% of Texans now support, according to a 2020 poll by the Episcopal Health Foundation. But Texas remains among 12 states that have refused expansion, even though the federal government would pay at least 90% of the cost.

(full article online)

Forum List

Back