Voting in Mid-Terms for the first time.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
This year my wife and I will vote in the mid-term elections for the first time. We have always voted in presidential elections but based on what is happening in our society today we see how important it is to make a difference. We are not alone.

This year my wife and I will vote in the mid-term elections for the first time. We have always voted in presidential elections but based on what is happening in our society today we see how important it is to make a difference. We are not alone.

The Congress is more important than the presidency so I really don't understand how you set those standards. If we took Congress last election we wouldn't have had this run away inflation because they would not be wasting good money on environmental shit and buying votes like the Democrats are. All appropriation bills come out of the House.

So right now we are spending trillions via vote buying and adding to it with an additional 87,000 IRS workers we don't need. And we can't forget the half-trillion dollars Dementia is trying to spend with student debt forgiveness.

It doesn't make sense for me to vote midterms because I'm in a very heavy Democrat district, but I'm still voting anyway. I would like to see a record turnout against the Democrats to send them a message that we are fed up with their bullshit.

called this AM to get mail in ballot.

If we took Congress last election we wouldn't have had this run away inflation because they would not be wasting good money on environmental shit and buying votes like the Democrats are. All appropriation bills come out of the House.
LOL. Yeah, right. Republicans are known for being guardians of the Congressional purse.

:auiqs.jpg:

If there were only some way to make those congress critters to pay for their own pork.

or at least make their districts responsible for funding the pork.

LOL. Yeah, right. Republicans are known for being guardians of the Congressional purse.

:auiqs.jpg:

The last Republican (Trump) spent two years under a Democrat led House; the people that make out the spending bills. Most of the money spent was for defense to help the military build back up under the Republican led House. The Democrats on the other had are spending most of our money on vote buying.

If there were only some way to make those congress critters to pay for their own pork.

or at least make their districts responsible for funding the pork.

If it were up to me, we would pay for all this spending via a national consumption tax. The tax money would be used to pay deficits and debt. If we spend beyond what that tax will pay for, then we increase the tax. You'd see how fast all this wasteful spending would stop.

Forum List

Back