Voting for Democrats means you support the child drag shows and child trans surgery

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019
Democrats are bringing child drag shows to a town near you.

Democrats need volunteers to protect the pedos who expose themselves to children from Americans who want to protect the children from these monsters.

It is now a fact, that a vote for Democrats is a vote for child drags shows and worse, like child trans surgery.

In hell, those who support the pedos are punished along side them.

It is absolutely sickening how democrats defend, deflect, strait up ignore or gaslight for these sick fucks.
If a dude wants to dress up as a chick, so what? But to sexualize a kid? Thats fucked up.. but these people support it SMH
Im waiting on them to try and legalize kid fucking. I have heard people say it will happen for years now and i didnt believe it. I do now. Hell, now im ONE of them saying it.

It is absolutely sickening how democrats defend, deflect, strait up ignore or gaslight for these sick fucks.
If a dude wants to dress up as a chick, so what? But to sexualize a kid? Thats fucked up.. but these people support it SMH
Im waiting on them to try and legalize kid fucking. I have heard people say it will happen for years now and i didnt believe it. I do now. Hell, now im ONE of them saying it.

Careful, you'll be labeled an anti groomer

Democrats need volunteers to protect the pedos who expose themselves to children from Americans who want to protect the children from these monsters.

It is now a fact, that a vote for Democrats is a vote for child drags shows and worse, like child trans surgery.

They also adore an incest pedo Pete shittin his pants in the WH

Why do trans people scare you so much?

There's a lot of bad stuff going on now that dems are in charge. Not that they weren't doing their dirty work during The Trump Presidency. They were. I hear the president is going to give a little speech on how bad the conservatives are and what they gone do about it. Isn't that something...a president of the US going after his opposition in such a way to enflame his low info base to attack conservatives.

There's a lot of bad stuff going on now that dems are in charge. Not that they weren't doing their dirty work during The Trump Presidency. They were. I hear the president is going to give a little speech on how bad the conservatives are and what they gone do about it. Isn't that something...a president of the US going after his opposition in such a way to enflame his low info base to attack conservatives.
Every speech he makes drops about 1% support. He can't even fill an 8th grade gym......lol

Forum List

Back