Voter Fraud indictments North Carolina

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
It's time to set the example and hang these bastards
Charged with violations of Title 18, United States Code, Sections 611(a) (voting by non-citizen), 911 (claim of U.S. citizenship by non-citizen), and 1015(f) (false statement in a voter registration application)

Charged with violations of Title 18, United States Code, Sections 611(a) (voting by non-citizen), 911 (claim of U.S. citizenship by non-citizen), and 1015(f) (false statement in a voter registration application)
B-but, WAIT, O Big Reb One! Billy000 just swore to me in another thread that voter fraud ever happens!

B-but, WAIT, O Big Reb One! Billy000 just swore to me in another thread that voter fraud ever happens!
these are even democrat voters lol
those beloved illegals

Mokhtar Qaid Ahmed Gulaimid, age 48, of Raeford, NC.
In addition, on August 13, 2020, twelve individuals were charged by Information with violating Title 18, United States Code, Section 611(a), a misdemeanor, which prohibits non-citizen voting in elections held to elect federal officials. They are:
Ismay Prudence Kathleen James, age 54, of Burlington, NC, Donald Christian Martyn, age 44, of Durham, NC, Chaim Pinto, age 68, of Raeford, NC, John Andrew Rapsky, age 54, of Chapel Hill, NC, Baijoo Pottakulath Thomas, age 58, of Durham, NC, Shuqin Yin, age 54, of Landis, NC, Chirong Yin Billings, aka Chirong Cummings, age 56, of McLeansville, NC, Henry Alberto Araya-Vega, age 52, of Winston-Salem, NC, Rufina Concho-Locklear, age 82, of Greensboro, NC, Alberto Damaize-Job, aka Alberto Damaize, age 73, of Greensboro, NC, Armando Nava-Juarez, aka Armando Nava, age 51, of Linwood, NC, and Manuel Efrain Valladares, age 48, of Concord, NC.

those beloved illegals
Nope, they were not "illegals"..... They were LEGAL Immigrants. They were non citizens, here legally, awaiting their naturalization citizenship.....

And they got caught voting or trying to vote, as a non citizen, which is against the law...

those beloved illegals
Nope, they were not "illegals"..... They were LEGAL Immigrants. They were non citizens, here legally, awaiting their naturalization citizenship.....

And they got caught voting or trying to vote, as a non citizen, which is against the law...
ILLEGALS

those beloved illegals

ILLEGALS
The link article mentions naturalization.... illegal immigrants do not become naturalized, they are not eligible for the legal immigrant process of naturalization....?

those beloved illegals

ILLEGALS
The link article mentions naturalization.... illegal immigrants do not become naturalized, they are not eligible for the legal immigrant process of naturalization....?
making a false statement makes them illegal

those beloved illegals

ILLEGALS
No, that makes them criminals!!!!

And, they will or have now, lost their opportunity, to become a naturalized citizen, because they are no longer, crime free.

those beloved illegals

ILLEGALS
No, that makes them criminals!!!!

And, they will or have now, lost their opportunity, to become a naturalized citizen, because they are no longer, crime free.
and a criminal immigrant is an illegal immigrant do you have another point that makes my case for me?

Meanwhile Trump is encouraging people in North Carolina to commit voter fraud....trumpers are fucking pathetic..

I thought the dems said illegal immigrants dont vote.

Nonsense. Voter fraud doesnt happen

I thought the dems said illegal immigrants dont vote.
Clearly a right wing extremist trying to make the left look bad

I thought that didn't happen?

Nonsense. Voter fraud doesnt happen
In this case indictments were handed out

Forum List

Back