Voter Corruption

Let's be clear...We are a compassionate people...I have no problem providing public assistance to people who have fallen on hard times, but, it shouldn't be a lifetime committment....

We should require some things of those who are "living on the dole" as they used to say...

We have shortages in trades right now in this country...These are good jobs, that can lead to self sustaining incomes, and even to owning a business if the person wanted to...

Right now we need Truck Drivers, Plumbers, Electricians, Framers, Roofers, Siding hangers, etc...

I say along with accepting public assistance there should be a requirement to train for one of these jobs that are needed, and upon completion, enter that career, and public assistance stops...

Nothing is free....And this generation needs desperately to learn that lesson.

Tax dollars alone is not enough to adequately feed the poor. That is why we have private charities and food banks.
So how much of your own money on top of your tax dollars do you contribute yearly to feed the poor?
Or are you just a taker, not a maker?
We shouldnt live in a society that has to depend on charity to feed people. Evidently, you disagree. If there wasnt such a wide wealth gap, charity wouldnt be necessary. Other countries dont have to have the dependence on charity like America does. Then again, they dont have the extreme wealth gap that we do in America.

As far as giving money to charity, how does that actually solve anything? The problem is still there. It's just a temporary band aid that many rich people take advantage of to make themselves look better to gullible people like you. Meanwhile, they systemically remove all the wealth from society and then throw their charity crumbs to the poor. The wealth gap in this country is similar to the gap in pre revolution France in the 18th century. And that country was run by a king. So if you think being compared to a monarchy is something we should strive for, by all means, continue what you're doing. Some of us dont want that.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
We shouldnt live in a society that has to depend on charity to feed people. Evidently, you disagree. If there wasnt such a wide wealth gap, charity wouldnt be necessary. Other countries dont have to have the dependence on charity like America does. Then again, they dont have the extreme wealth gap that we do in America.

As far as giving money to charity, how does that actually solve anything? The problem is still there. It's just a temporary band aid that many rich people take advantage of to make themselves look better to gullible people like you. Meanwhile, they systemically remove all the wealth from society and then throw their charity crumbs to the poor. The wealth gap in this country is similar to the gap in pre revolution France in the 18th century. And that country was run by a king. So if you think being compared to a monarchy is something we should strive for, by all means, continue what you're doing. Some of us dont want that.

Just don't burden the taxpayer's to carry the whole load and rinse and repeat!

We shouldnt live in a society that has to depend on charity to feed people.

Oh....We should live in a society that depends upon coercion and theft to feed people.

You, sir, are a fucking knuckle dragging barbarian.

Oh....We should live in a society that depends upon coercion and theft to feed people.

Pay people a living wage then. You want to neither pay people a living wage nor have the government make up the difference. You dont want any type of solution. You're one of those assholes that since it doesnt affect you, you could really care less. That's what this all boils down to. You're just a dumb animal nobody can talk any sense to.

Pay people a living wage then. You want to neither pay people a living wage nor have the government make up the difference. You dont want any type of solution. You're one of those assholes that since it doesnt affect you, you could really care less. That's what this all boils down to. You're just a dumb animal nobody can talk any sense to.
And you're one of those sub-moronic mouth breathing goons, who seem to believe that if the gubmint didn't do something then nobody would.....You don't actually care about the poor, you want someone else to do your caring for you, you fucking lazy layabout.

You want a better paying job?...Then do a good job with the one you have now, then either get promoted or go find a better one.

TANSTAFL, freebooter.

I agree. Pay people more so there wouldnt be a thing as the "working poor" that require welfare.

The markets determine the wages.
The basic necessities of food, shelter, and water are great incentives for maintaining self-discipline and furthering education in a competitive society to do better than before. Drugs, laziness, and poor life choices are penalties within themselves.
And no way in hell should taxpayer's provide a lower middle class lifestyle for the latter group.

The markets determine the wages.
The basic necessities of food, shelter, and water are great incentives for maintaining self-discipline and furthering education in a competitive society to do better than before. Drugs, laziness, and poor life choices are penalties within themselves.
And no way in hell should taxpayer's provide a lower middle class lifestyle for the latter group.
So you are saying that people who dont make enough to pay the bills are either on drugs, lazy, or making some other life mistake. It's not because they arent paid enough. Gotcha.

So you're solution is for companies not to pay their employees a fair wage and not to have the government make up the difference. You blame the worker for their plight. So the wealth gap will continue to increase under your plan.

Look I've had this conversation millions of times with people of your ilk. I'll stop right now because I'm well aware I'll never change your mind about anything and I dont feel like wasting any more of my time.

So you are saying that people who dont make enough to pay the bills are either on drugs, lazy, or making some other life mistake. It's not because they arent paid enough. Gotcha.

So you're solution is for companies not to pay their employees a fair wage and not to have the government make up the difference. You blame the worker for their plight. So the wealth gap will continue to increase under your plan.

Look I've had this conversation millions of times with people of your ilk. I'll stop right now because I'm well aware I'll never change your mind about anything and I dont feel like wasting any more of my time.

Good!
Then :anj_stfu: !!

Who's coercing you? You being coerced when your tax dollars are used to prop up outfits like Amazon? Or do you just have a problem helping people who are down and out, you fascist fucktwit.

What happens if you refuse to pay your taxes, dope?

Doe anyone get to just opt out and it's all good?
Let's ask Trump what happens to billionaires who screw the treasury. Nothing, he's been getting away with it for years along with thousands of others like him.

But let's bitch about poor kids on food stamps prevented from starving.

Let's ask Trump what happens to billionaires who screw the treasury. Nothing, he's been getting away with it for years along with thousands of others like him.

But let's bitch about poor kids on food stamps prevented from starving.
Stupid, really stupid bastards wanna make this about the annoying orange because they literally have got nothing. Millionaires, billionaires regardless of politics have armies of lawyers and tax accountants whose sole purpose is to work the system. Shove your TDS up your ass. Taxation is theft, coerced mostly from middle income folks and having kids you can’t pay for is irresponsible and should not be subsidized with stolen money.

What happens if you refuse to pay your taxes, dope?

Doe anyone get to just opt out and it's all good?

Taxes are the price you pay to live in a civilized society

No, you do not get to “opt out”

Forum List

Back