Vote to Raise the Debt Ceiling...

I can't pay my credit card bills, so I need an increase of my credit card limits!

Yes, the moonbats are really that stupid.

You are not the Federal Government.

If you think there's anything about the Federal Government's finances and your own, you are a fool.

Besides, raising the debt limit not only is not like increasing your credit card limit, but it's more like refusing to pay for the credit that you have used.

You are not the Federal Government.

If you think there's anything about the Federal Government's finances and your own, you are a fool.

Besides, raising the debt limit not only is not like increasing your credit card limit, but it's more like refusing to pay for the credit that you have used.
Like I said; y'all really are that stupid.

So the sophistry rings again ^^^. Let's shut down the government; the two clowns can't comprehend the consequences of such an event.

Why do you need an increase to pay your old debt?
giphy.gif

So the sophistry rings again ^^^. Let's shut down the government; the two clowns can't comprehend the consequences of such an event.

I can: When the Fed shuts down, almost nothing actually shuts down. The Fed considers itself too big to fail. ITMT, all they actually shut down are the public services which hurt PEOPLE. And like Obumma, they aim to try to make it hurt as much as possible. They use it to affect political perception.

Forum List

Back