Vote federally legalize marijuana planned in congress

But NOW you want conservatives to get credit for legalizing it and blame liberals for criminalizing it?

yes, Cheech and Chong are now conservatives

untitled.jpg

on tour>
Cheech & Chong are bringing their hilarious O Cannabis tour to YYC

and making a comeback for the '20

Tommy-Chong-For-President-windwakerguy430-40209527-599-597.png

~S~

Those guys look almost as bad as Willie Nelson.

Yeah, pot kills.

Cheech Marin is 73, Tommy Chong is 81, and Willie Nelson is 86.
But they've ALL looked liked sh*t for over 30 years, Einstein.

But NOW you want conservatives to get credit for legalizing it and blame liberals for criminalizing it?

untitled.jpg

on tour>

~S~

Yeah, pot kills.

Are you attempting to stumble upon a POINT?

I'm sure Willie Nelson's smoking 2 packs of cigarettes a day has NOTHING to do with it...no, perish the THOUGHT!

untitled.jpg

on tour>

~S~

Yeah, pot kills.

I'm sure Willie Nelson's smoking 2 packs of cigarettes a day has NOTHING to do with it...no, perish the THOUGHT!
Nope, you just made MY point, Einstein. Weed smoking, cigarette smoking, ANY smoking is bad for your health AND looks. Try again after the stupidity has worn off, Sparky.

should be taken off schedule 1 and at least decriminalized at the federal level.......
Wrong. It’s dangerous. You’re ignorant and out of time. Far out, throw me a frisbee. It will be 1968 before you know it. So cutting-edge.
here we go again....the "injector" is here.....the guy who smells pot everywhere...
It’s ubiquitous. You have no other response beyond disparagement. Get educated and stop condoning harm to young people.
Progress a little.

should be taken off schedule 1 and at least decriminalized at the federal level.......
Wrong. It’s dangerous. You’re ignorant and out of time. Far out, throw me a frisbee. It will be 1968 before you know it. So cutting-edge.
here we go again....the "injector" is here.....the guy who smells pot everywhere...
It’s ubiquitous. You have no other response beyond disparagement. Get educated and stop condoning harm to young people.
Progress a little.
you have the same kinds of response.....reefer madness was not real...progress a little yourself....

untitled.jpg

on tour>

~S~

Yeah, pot kills.

How old is Mick Jagger? He's the picture of youth.

View attachment 290406 View attachment 290407
he also did a lot of much harder drugs as well as heavy drinking...

A key congressional committee plans to hold a historic vote on a bill to end the federal prohibition of marijuana next week, two sources with knowledge of the soon-to-be-announced action said.

Vote To Federally Legalize Marijuana Planned In Congress

And they should this trendy pathetic democratic leftist pig laws of BS need to stop. These idiots want a law for everything because authoritarian douches get off on it. Revenge seek laws because something happened to them and theirs so they go on this mission of craze wanting ot shut everybody's shit down !! The only exception to this is Child sex trafficking & and a few other areas I can't think of right now, they should have every air breathing BP POLICE ETC they can on this night and day to find these kids help these kids and get them the hell out of their " hell" .

It takes a real lunatic to blame democrats (liberals) for the laws against pot.

MOST liberals SMOKE pot and are (and have been ) in favor of full legalization.

Have you forgotten all the times you called a liberal a "dope smoking pot head" when he said it should be legal?

you are insane

you have obviously done too many drugs

I don't recall where I read it and cannot provide the link, but 80% of those arrested for a crime were shown to have marijuana in their system.

Translation: "I pulled this 'fact' out of my ass."

I found the stat. Not 80% but almost 60%.

"The study found similar results in four other cities: New York, Denver, Atlanta and Chicago. Among the cities, it included examinations of 1,736 urine samples and 1,938 interviews with men who were arrested.

Researchers found that marijuana was the most popular drug used by men who’d been arrested in all the cities, ranging from a low of 37 percent in Atlanta to a high of 58 percent in Chicago. Chicago also had the highest overall positive test results, with 86 percent of the men found to have at least one drug in their bloodstreams.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article24749413.html

Progress a little.
you have the same kinds of response.....reefer madness was not real...progress a little yourself....
Reefer madness is the same out of date sarcasm we cited fifty years ago. That’s before people clinically knew the risks. Some of us became the beta testers. You need to progress. Get out of the 60’s instead of trying to bring people back there with you.

Stoners are usually harmless drones Jar, they don't cause car accidents, beat their wives, or start bar fights , (ask me how i know) , or protest anything other than a lack of twinkies....and the cops are more than happy to have them all vegg out at concerts and similar public events....

The WOD's was really fired up by Nixon, he didn't so much care about stoners as he did the Vietnam war protesters , who he viewed as hippies that he needed to take down, ergo 'weed' simply became his tool to do so

Fast Forward 50 yrs to a country in decline , a police state with partisans howling about civil war, a flag at 1/2 mast more than full mast.... I can think of the perfect tool for that, can you?

~S~

A key congressional committee plans to hold a historic vote on a bill to end the federal prohibition of marijuana next week, two sources with knowledge of the soon-to-be-announced action said.

Vote To Federally Legalize Marijuana Planned In Congress

And they should this trendy pathetic democratic leftist pig laws of BS need to stop. These idiots want a law for everything because authoritarian douches get off on it. Revenge seek laws because something happened to them and theirs so they go on this mission of craze wanting ot shut everybody's shit down !! The only exception to this is Child sex trafficking & and a few other areas I can't think of right now, they should have every air breathing BP POLICE ETC they can on this night and day to find these kids help these kids and get them the hell out of their " hell" .

It takes a real lunatic to blame democrats (liberals) for the laws against pot.

MOST liberals SMOKE pot and are (and have been ) in favor of full legalization.

Have you forgotten all the times you called a liberal a "dope smoking pot head" when he said it should be legal?

you are insane

you have obviously done too many drugs

I don't recall where I read it and cannot provide the link, but 80% of those arrested for a crime were shown to have marijuana in their system.

Translation: "I pulled this 'fact' out of my ass."

I found the stat. Not 80% but almost 60%.

"The study found similar results in four other cities: New York, Denver, Atlanta and Chicago. Among the cities, it included examinations of 1,736 urine samples and 1,938 interviews with men who were arrested.

Researchers found that marijuana was the most popular drug used by men who’d been arrested in all the cities, ranging from a low of 37 percent in Atlanta to a high of 58 percent in Chicago. Chicago also had the highest overall positive test results, with 86 percent of the men found to have at least one drug in their bloodstreams.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article24749413.html

Turns out that 95% of all criminals smoke tobacco!

Progress a little.
Reefer madness is the same out of date sarcasm we cited fifty years ago. That’s before people clinically knew the risks. Some of us became the beta testers. You need to progress. Get out of the 60’s instead of trying to bring people back there with you.
im sorry roshan i live in the 21st century,you seem to be the one talking about the 60's....is it flashbacks?....

Progress a little.
Some of us became the beta testers.
some of us?....are you saying you were one?.....

Willie could be their secretary of paraphernalia Hoss

inaugural tune>

~S~

3ihr8y.gif
"I started smoking cedar bark, went from that to cigarettes to whatever," Nelson told KSAT.

"And that almost killed me."

Nelson's spokeswoman, Elaine Shock, told The Associated Press on Wednesday, however, that Nelson hasn't given up cannabis, and she pointed out there are different ways to consume it.
Willie Nelson stops smoking, says it ‘almost killed me’

Inhaling smoke can’t be good for you and idiots smoke pot however legalize it and tax it. The the idiots partake. I myself will avoid that crap. Just the smell is disgusting.

Forum List

Back