Vote federally legalize marijuana planned in congress

A key congressional committee plans to hold a historic vote on a bill to end the federal prohibition of marijuana next week, two sources with knowledge of the soon-to-be-announced action said.

Vote To Federally Legalize Marijuana Planned In Congress

And they should this trendy pathetic democratic leftist pig laws of BS need to stop. These idiots want a law for everything because authoritarian douches get off on it. Revenge seek laws because something happened to them and theirs so they go on this mission of craze wanting ot shut everybody's shit down !! The only exception to this is Child sex trafficking & and a few other areas I can't think of right now, they should have every air breathing BP POLICE ETC they can on this night and day to find these kids help these kids and get them the hell out of their " hell" .

It takes a real lunatic to blame democrats (liberals) for the laws against pot.

MOST liberals SMOKE pot and are (and have been ) in favor of full legalization.

Have you forgotten all the times you called a liberal a "dope smoking pot head" when he said it should be legal?

But NOW you want conservatives to get credit for legalizing it and blame liberals for criminalizing it?

you are insane

you have obviously done too many drugs

A key congressional committee plans to hold a historic vote on a bill to end the federal prohibition of marijuana next week, two sources with knowledge of the soon-to-be-announced action said.

And they should this trendy pathetic democratic leftist pig laws of BS need to stop. These idiots want a law for everything because authoritarian douches get off on it. Revenge seek laws because something happened to them and theirs so they go on this mission of craze wanting ot shut everybody's shit down !! The only exception to this is Child sex trafficking & and a few other areas I can't think of right now, they should have every air breathing BP POLICE ETC they can on this night and day to find these kids help these kids and get them the hell out of their " hell" .

Have you forgotten all the times you called a liberal a "dope smoking pot head" when he said it should be legal?

But NOW you want conservatives to get credit for legalizing it and blame liberals for criminalizing it?

you are insane

Wow, you show your lack on intellect once AGAIN. Advice - Stay AWAY from posting on these threads, it shows how moronic you are with each idiotic post. You're welcome.

you are insane

I don't recall where I read it and cannot provide the link, but 80% of those arrested for a crime were shown to have marijuana in their system.

you are insane

Shouldn't talk shit on yourself like that snowflake it really shows the mental mentality you have. The world sees what you don't pitty pitty.

you are insane

I don't recall where I read it and cannot provide the link, but 80% of those arrested for a crime were shown to have marijuana in their system.
I've smoked weed a grand total of four times in my life. (I'm 58 years of age.) It didn't anything for me except make me silly and laugh at stupid sh*t. A friend of mine in Arizona, whom I haven't seen since 2010 after moving from there, but still keep in touch with, would go from a very smart guy to a bumbling idiot the five or so times I saw him smoke weed. I really believe it lowered his I.Q. by AT LEAST 30-40 points. Anyway, weed IS for some, but hopefully they'll refrain from driving when doing so.

If one is for liberty then why would one care what someone does for themselves to their own body? I've never tried pot but am for full legalization. The drug war is lost....it can never be reeled in. Let it go. Americans want and need their fix to cope with all the stresses they face.

If one is for liberty then why would one care what someone does for themselves to their own body? I've never tried pot but am for full legalization. The drug war is lost....it can never be reeled in. Let it go. Americans want and need their fix to cope with all the stresses they face.

If so many are for the liberty doing what they want with their own body, then why do so many women give me that "go to hell" look when I offer them $20 for sex?

I have never smoked pot but we can legalize it and other drugs and see what the outcome is over the long run. I don't see anything positive, only destructive.

you are insane

Roger on that! They should be getting high on Jesus, don'tcha think?

I have never smoked pot but we can legalize it and other drugs and see what the outcome is over the long run. I don't see anything positive, only destructive.

Didn't Mexico decriminalize all drugs for personal use? Pot, cocaine, meth, LSD, peyote, everything.

Not working out very well for them.

yes, Cheech and Chong are now conservatives

untitled.jpg

on tour>
Cheech & Chong are bringing their hilarious O Cannabis tour to YYC

and making a comeback for the '20

Tommy-Chong-For-President-windwakerguy430-40209527-599-597.png

~S~

Regardless of what the Communistwealth of Taxachusetts or the Feds say, it will NEVER be legal in my home, on my property, or anywhere I have control over. Just like alcohol and tobacco aren’t

Last edited:

you are insane

Translation: "I pulled this 'fact' out of my ass."

yes, Cheech and Chong are now conservatives

untitled.jpg

on tour>
Cheech & Chong are bringing their hilarious O Cannabis tour to YYC

and making a comeback for the '20

Tommy-Chong-For-President-windwakerguy430-40209527-599-597.png

~S~

Those guys look almost as bad as Willie Nelson.

Yeah, pot kills.

Cheech Marin is 73, Tommy Chong is 81, and Willie Nelson is 86.

How old is Mick Jagger? He's the picture of youth.

upload_2019-11-17_19-35-21.png
upload_2019-11-17_19-38-53.png

Forum List

Back