Virginia school board returns names of Confederate generals Stonewall Jackson, Turner Ashby & Robert ELee after they were changed during Floyd protest

I'll note that no, it wasn't you that wrote the article. The article while very poorly written in the end states that they are considering it, not that they are going to do it.

That noted, people must really miss the Confederacy there.

History isn't there for any one of us to change, but it is there for every one of us to learn from.

I'll note that no, it wasn't you that wrote the article. The article while very poorly written in the end states that they are considering it, not that they are going to do it.

That noted, people must really miss the Confederacy there.
Well to be fair there was a lot more to the Confederacy than legal slavery. There was also a colloquial traditions standard much of which had black roots in fact. Perhaps you shouldn't broad brush Southern culture with one issue? I mean who was Colonel Sanders after all?

Well to be fair there was a lot more to the Confederacy than legal slavery. There was also a colloquial traditions standard much of which had black roots in fact. Perhaps you shouldn't broad brush Southern culture with one issue? I mean who was Colonel Sanders after all?

We were discussing the slavery aspect. To note though, I don't particularly like sweet tea either.

Wonderful news. We should always preserve our history, my friends

More importantly, the woke movement needs to know their cheap momentary victories don't hold.

Americans don't like being told what to do by a bunch of self-serving brats who threaten to burn down civilization if they don't get their way.

Me, I am thinking of a Robert E. Lee statue in my front yard.

More importantly, the woke movement needs to know their cheap momentary victories don't hold.

Americans don't like being told what to do by a bunch of self-serving brats who threaten to burn down civilization if they don't get their way.

I have a civil war chess set...should I grind off the faces of Lee and Jackson?

Last edited:

It's a lasting victory, trust me. Being loud bigots isn't going to gain you anything, politically. :laugh:

Forum List

Back