Virginia parents could face abuse charges for not affirming their LGBTQ child under new bill proposed by dem

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Thank goodness it has 0 chance of passing but this is just how sick the dems are.

ASHBURN, Va. (WJLA) —
Virginia parents could face a felony or misdemeanor charge if they do not affirm their child’s sexual orientation and gender identity, according to a state lawmaker with plans to introduce the legislation in Virginia's upcoming legislative session.

Va. parents could face abuse charges for not affirming their LGBTQ child under new bill

Thank goodness it has 0 chance of passing but this is just how sick the dems are.

ASHBURN, Va. (WJLA) —
Virginia parents could face a felony or misdemeanor charge if they do not affirm their child’s sexual orientation and gender identity, according to a state lawmaker with plans to introduce the legislation in Virginia's upcoming legislative session.

Va. parents could face abuse charges for not affirming their LGBTQ child under new bill
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder how Virginia turned red from blue?

ASHBURN, Va. (WJLA) —

I think that any parent who rejects a gay or trans child is abusive and should be charged.

The LGBTQ are dominating the Democrat Party's agenda.
They don't care about anyone else.
They are grooming other people's children.
They are attempting to convince children that they are gay.
It's the newest crazy left wing trend.

VA Dems' Changes to Child Abuse Laws Show How Insane They've Become on LGBT Issues

14 Oct 2022 ~~ By Matt Vespa

I'm going to be friendly to Democrats for a second and posit that most of them don't believe in this "pronoun/all the kids should become trans" fad engulfing their party. Then again, the people they keep sending to Congress and state legislatures appear to be all for snorting this woke powder up their noses while giving zero forethought to how this looks to average voters.
Democrats in some very blue parts of the country are not on board with this nonsense, especially LGBT issues related to child health care. They're leaving the party, fed up with the hyper-focus on cultural warfare instead of the issues that matter to most Americans, like inflation and the economy. You could guess why the national party abstains from commenting on these top issues. They have nothing to run on, having caused the economic recession.

~Snip~
What's perverted about this is it's a backdoor way for Democrats to police free speech. If you say certain things in the safety and security of your own home, you can be charged with a misdemeanor. You can probably guess the longer game the left is running here. The focus is proper pronoun use for now, but what other forms of speech does the left hate where it will try to roll that into existing legislation that permits law enforcement to enter the home on health checks?
The left knows it can't shred the First Amendment wholesale but will settle for slight fraying until the whole thing rips apart with time.
Child abuse laws being politicized this way is going to get kids killed.

Commentary:
Mentally ill or children who are indoctrinated into believing a mental illness is normal and now writing a law to protect their mental illness shows how far we have fallen as a nation.
We need to make the Maoist/DSA Democrats feel very uncomfortable in their positions. This stupidity has no end...
Why is anyone surprised? This has been the trajectory of Democrat sexual deviants for over a decade.

I think that any parent who rejects a gay or trans child is abusive and should be charged.

I think you should mind your own business. I really mean that.

It's not the governments position to tell parents how to raise their children. None whatsoever

Forum List

Back