Zone1 Virginia organization punishes American Jews by cancelling Menorah lighting

Neo nazi Jews get no sympathy. Rational non racist Jews get plenty of support. Now the problem is Netanyahu and Likud. It is not anti semitic to oppose right wing extremists.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u8.jpg

Nothing new here----even the mass murdering rapist dog of arabia named HIMSELF
a victim of Jewish aggression-----as did his number one FAN----adolf hitler. It's a theme
as old as the CRUCIFIX HOAX
My question still stands, how can about almost neighborhood .militia, defeat one of the most militarily weaponized country on the planet?

As for Virginia, it is wrong to blame Jews, hold them in contempt over Israeli actions in Gaza and treat them like they have committed a crime. I thought this country was better than that?

I would like to end this post with an apology to Lisa, at the time of my last post, I did not realize I was in a zone 1 forum. I am sorry!

Neo nazi Jews get no sympathy. Rational non racist Jews get plenty of support. Now the problem is Netanyahu and Likud. It is not anti semitic to oppose right wing extremists.
But it IS antisemitic for left-wing haters to yell ”Death to Jews”. And unacceptable for left-wing university presidents to say it’s OK.

My question still stands, how can about almost neighborhood .militia, defeat one of the most militarily weaponized country on the planet?

As for Virginia, it is wrong to blame Jews, hold them in contempt over Israeli actions in Gaza and treat them like they have committed a crime. I thought this country was better than that?

I would like to end this post with an apology to Lisa, at the time of my last post, I did not realize I was in a zone 1 forum. I am sorry!
Apology accepted. I did not report you, just so you know.

Apology accepted. I did not report you, just so you know.
It would be okay if you did. BTW, I have never "Reported" anyone, nor have I ever put anyone on IGNORE. My philosophy is to always keep the lines of communication open and I can handle whatever people say to me.

Just be yourself, girl, that's all I ask! If that means telling me how f-ed up I am, so be it.

It would be okay if you did. BTW, I have never "Reported" anyone, nor have I ever put anyone on IGNORE. My philosophy is to always keep the lines of communication open and I can handle whatever people say to me.

Just be yourself, girl, that's all I ask! If that means telling me how f-ed up I am, so be it.
You’re f-ed up, but I could help you if you were willing to let go of your preconceived and erroneous ideas.

very good---you do your job as a trained islamo nazi propagandist. Hamas is well armed
and even TRAINED by your fellow islamo nazi scum----including IRAN----
For those who do not know----the islamo game of "WE IS INNOCENT POOR FOLKS and DA JOOOOS OWN EVERYTHING"

wrong again----your dimInution of the POWER of a thousand strong armed men sneaking into the homes of sleeping people in order to BLOW TORCH infants to death is nauseating.
I have stated on this board that I attended the death bed of an ARMENIAN Lady---who witnessed the murders of her entire family, circa 1915.. Your colleagues and pals managed to murder more than 1.5 million----with nothing more than clubs and knives----head bobbed in the reddened local river to YOUR DELIGHT. Why do you imagine that peoples able to toss bombs into Israel DAILY----are unarmed? How about the Houthis? That are an OPPRESSED impoverished minority in SUNNI YEMEN---being sorta shiite-----Iran has armed then with the capacity to put large ships down and shoot bombs into EILAT

I'm definitely open to logical arguments. If you give me a good argument, I will acknowledge that.
I’ll get back with you later. It’s an involved topic and I will be preparing to go out to dinner soon.

very good---you do your job as a trained islamo nazi propagandist. Hamas is well armed
and even TRAINED by your fellow islamo nazi scum----including IRAN----
For those who do not know----the islamo game of "WE IS INNOCENT POOR FOLKS and DA JOOOOS OWN EVERYTHING"
I do not support Hamas and I do not support Israel.

I do not support Hamas and I do not support Israel.
oh---you just parrot idiot islamo-nazi propaganda.
I understand. I grew up in a semi-rural somewhat suburban
town chock full of people like you. The origins of islamo nazi
propaganda is----CANON LAW ----didn't you say you were inculcated
in catholic school

oh---you just parrot idiot islamo-nazi propaganda.
I understand. I grew up in a semi-rural somewhat suburban
town chock full of people like you. The origins of islamo nazi
propaganda is----CANON LAW ----didn't you say you were inculcated
in catholic school
I survived Catholic school. I don't know what "inculcated" means?

Or you could just tell me your point?
you made the point. Inculcate means the social imposition of fixed ideas---generally
thru example and repetition. Canon law is the code of law founded by Constantine
and codified by his descendant (grandson??) ----into JUSTINIAN LAW--later termed
CANON LAW

Forum List

Back