Virginia Congressman Urges Fellow Republicans To Reject Gay Candidates

Rep. Randy Forbes (R-VA) is apparently urging the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) not to support any gay candidates — specifically because they’re gay. This would impact the races of Richard Tisei, who is once again running for Congress in Massachusetts after having narrowly lost in 2012, and Carl DeMaio, a former San Diego City Councilman running in California.

Virginia Congressman Urges Fellow Republicans To Reject Gay Candidates | ThinkProgress

Oh looky the republican party is anti-gay.:doubt:

They are afraid it is a disease that they are going to catch.

Will sissie democrats ever grow up and realize that there is a difference between voting for a candidate that will promote freedom and prosperity as opposed to voting for a candidate that promises to make sodomy more common?

How can anyone make sodomy more common? Are you trying to suggest that more people will become gay if we elect a gay person to public office? Or are you afraid heterosexuals might try anal sex? BTW, most heterosexuals either do have anal sex already or have at least tried it out at some point.

The bottom line is that your idea of freedom is to keep gays in the closet and bash them as much as you can. Sorry, but that is not the type of freedom I want to see in this country.

Rep. Randy Forbes (R-VA) is apparently urging the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) not to support any gay candidates — specifically because they’re gay. This would impact the races of Richard Tisei, who is once again running for Congress in Massachusetts after having narrowly lost in 2012, and Carl DeMaio, a former San Diego City Councilman running in California.

Virginia Congressman Urges Fellow Republicans To Reject Gay Candidates | ThinkProgress

Oh looky the republican party is anti-gay.:doubt:

Because some congressman from VA speaks for the entire GOP?
You're a dumbass fraud.

Can a gay politician be trusted to represent all of the people? I doubt it.

Or a Republican who is in a party that's 90% white and says he won't represent 47% of the country.

Most REPUBLICAN presidents don't represent a majority of the people only those that voted for them (especially those that lined their pockets) so once again you fail with your far left propaganda statements.

You left out a word, but I fixed it for you.

Or a Republican who is in a party that's 90% white and says he won't represent 47% of the country.

Most REPUBLICAN presidents don't represent a majority of the people only those that voted for them (especially those that lined their pockets) so once again you fail with your far left propaganda statements.

You left out a word, but I fixed it for you.

More proof that the far left will force their will on others.

Log Cabin Republicans is the nation’s largest Republican organization dedicated to representing gay and lesbian conservatives and allies. For more than 30 years, we have promoted the fight for equality through our state and local chapters, our full-time office in Washington, DC, and our federal and state political action committees.

Log Cabin Republicans

Log Cabin Republicans is the nation’s largest Republican organization dedicated to representing gay and lesbian conservatives and allies. For more than 30 years, we have promoted the fight for equality through our state and local chapters, our full-time office in Washington, DC, and our federal and state political action committees.

Log Cabin Republicans

I remember when the Log Cabin had their money thrown back in their faces. Then something like this happens:

EXCLUSIVE: Richard Grenell hounded from Romney campaign by anti-gay conservatives -The Washington Post

and I realize not much has changed for the Republican Party.

Five years ago it wouldn't have mattered. Now the expectation is that a gay candidate would be activist enough to want more punishment of normal people who reject the gay agenda.

Log Cabin Republicans

I remember when the Log Cabin had their money thrown back in their faces. Then something like this happens:

EXCLUSIVE: Richard Grenell hounded from Romney campaign by anti-gay conservatives -The Washington Post

and I realize not much has changed for the Republican Party.

Yes I know you believe every far left opinion piece out there.

Forum List

Back