Virginia Congressman Urges Fellow Republicans To Reject Gay Candidates

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

Rep. Randy Forbes (R-VA) is apparently urging the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) not to support any gay candidates — specifically because they’re gay. This would impact the races of Richard Tisei, who is once again running for Congress in Massachusetts after having narrowly lost in 2012, and Carl DeMaio, a former San Diego City Councilman running in California.

Virginia Congressman Urges Fellow Republicans To Reject Gay Candidates | ThinkProgress

Oh looky the republican party is anti-gay.:doubt:

Gays aren't the only minority Republicans hate. Proves they are "equal opportunity" in a kind of strange way.

Will sissie democrats ever grow up and realize that there is a difference between voting for a candidate that will promote freedom and prosperity as opposed to voting for a candidate that promises to make sodomy more common?

Rep. Randy Forbes (R-VA) is apparently urging the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) not to support any gay candidates — specifically because they’re gay. This would impact the races of Richard Tisei, who is once again running for Congress in Massachusetts after having narrowly lost in 2012, and Carl DeMaio, a former San Diego City Councilman running in California.

Virginia Congressman Urges Fellow Republicans To Reject Gay Candidates | ThinkProgress

Oh looky the republican party is anti-gay.:doubt:

Yeah because when I go to vote, I check with him first.

You're a dumbass.

Will sissie democrats ever grow up and realize that there is a difference between voting for a candidate that will promote freedom and prosperity as opposed to voting for a candidate that promises to make sodomy more common?

Apparently a practice that's always been common in and around Searchilight, Nevada.

Can a gay politician be trusted to represent all of the people? I doubt it.

This is why Republicans will continue to do poorly in elections. This Rep. Forbes needs to be excommunicated from the party, and his comments condemned by Republican leaders.

Can a gay politician be trusted to represent all of the people? I doubt it.

Or a Republican who is in a party that's 90% white and says he won't represent 47% of the country.

Most presidents don't represent a majority of the people only those that voted for them (especially those that lined their pockets) so once again you fail with your far left propaganda statements.

Oh look the first sentence in the article contradicts the title.
Rep. Randy Forbes (R-VA) is apparently urging the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) not to support any gay candidates — specifically because they’re gay.

ap·par·ent·ly[ ə párrəntlee ]
according to what seems true: according to what seems to be the case but may not actually be so

Rep. Randy Forbes (R-VA) is apparently urging the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) not to support any gay candidates — specifically because they’re gay.

according to what seems true: according to what seems to be the case but may not actually be so

Oh don't do things like that as you know anything is that probably true is absolutely true to any far left drone that reads raw story, salon, Huffington post, think progress etc.

I don't care if your black pink or purple or gay if you can do the job as long as you don't use the platform thAt the job gives you to shove your moral beliefs down my throat, no pun intended. Liberals, especially on this site, like to whine about how republican want to press their religious beliefs on the pop but are silent when their kind does the same thing. Republican need to judge job performance first and sexual preference last. Our country was founded on tolerance, but tolerance does not mean acceptance

Oh don't do things like that as you know anything is that probably true is absolutely true to any far left drone that reads raw story, salon, Huffington post, think progress etc.

True but when you put it directly under the title I can't pass that up.

Forum List

Back