Violent Trumpists: Capitol Police Ask for National Guard 60 Day Extension

communism/demonRATS are a far greater threat to AMERICA....

Amazing how zip ties will get you a "terrorist" brand but burning down buildings, trying to lock federal employees in a burning federal courthouse, taking over sections of cities, trying to disrupt constitutional processes etc, wont.
It all boils down to orange man bad.
This capitol "attack" has bred the most disingenuous outrage I have ever seen in my life.
It completely blows my goddamn mind that you idiots are willing to act like this.

I always love to see the defenders of terrorism, the communist demonRATS, rally together and try to sweep this threat under the rug and pretend January 6th never happened.

there's no problem of racism.....
..now--since the OP has RACE in it, am I allowed to say the greatest threat NOW is blacks committing crime/make criminality OK!!/etc ??
..can I say that mods????
..the greatest threat of terrorism is from muslims/etc--we've been over this before
..out of about 600,000 people with ONLY 1% mulsims, it was the MUSLIMS who committed the Boston bombing
9-11--almost 3000 dead
San Bernadino
Shoe bomber
Ft Hood
Boston
etc etc
AMERICA can thank barrag-o for that. biggest racist, piece of shit ever

The greatest threat to our democracy is Trumpism, racism, and terrorism, all mixed together. America has not seen this threat to our democracy since the Civil War.

Seems the Democrats announced an insurrection would occur in DC today. Nobody came. Aren't they silly?

Looks like our military came though for our country. :thankusmile:

God Bless America.
yo, retard, go back under your rock. you have no funtional brain. do be sure to put a mask on

The greatest threat to our democracy is Trumpism, racism, and terrorism, all mixed together. America has not seen this threat to our democracy since the Civil War.

You are so full of shit I laugh to read your post.

Seen and Trump protesters in DC lately?? No? Well you won't. They don't need the NG in DC. The States should recall all their NG troops. The pussies we elected are safe.

Oh and I guess QAnon didn't invade yesterday. LOL No need for the NG at all.

Check it out. Trump's terrorist wannabee legions are upset because they can't be terrorists. They really want the NG to leave, as they think their fascist coup might work if that happens.

When will your delusion end?

Did something big happened today over the bogus March 4 swearing in fantasy?

Trump is in FLORIDA!
It was another democrat hoax. The communist democrats drag the nation from hoax to hoax. As soon as one is discovered and rejected the communists find a new threat, a new hoax. The covid end to all mankind is threadbare. Time for a new hoax. Born is the white supremacy "Q" hoax.

Forum List

Back