Violent Seditionists Are Being Arrested By SWAT Teams And It’s Making Them Very Upset

Lefties whined for fifty years about the government's treatment of the poor Commies when they were only subpoenaed to testify in a hearing and here we are in the 21st century when secret police promise to arrest suspected militia members on sight as well as potential seditionists who might be thinking bad things about Biden's modern gestapo.

When dealing with violent thugs like the Proud Boys, it is best to take every precaution.

Said hte man that knows that S.O.P. of hte Proud BOys is to defend themselves when Leftards attack them.

Which is why Dr. Love hates them so much. They fight back against lefty thugs.

Said hte man that knows that S.O.P. of hte Proud BOys is to defend themselves when Leftards attack them.

Which is why Dr. Love hates them so much. They fight back against lefty thugs.

They also organized a violent attack on the seat of our democracy. They are a moronic band of misogynistic RW thugs who all need to be put away just like their buddies.

Winco
Nope if that cop had been anything but a Capital PO he'd be up on murder charges. He shot an unarmed woman.

They also organized a violent attack on the seat of our democracy. They are a moronic band of misogynistic RW thugs who all need to be put away just like their buddies.

So, to support your claim that they are "violent thugs" you post two links, one about a man being arrested for a banner being burned, ooooh, so violent.

The other was a fight, between a group of Proud Boys and a group of antifa thugs, where the NYC court ignored the fact that Antifa had been lying siege to the Proud Boy event, and that the Proud Boys in question were sneaking out the back trying to leave, when they were spotted and the group of antifa came after them.

It is worth noting that the antifa "victims" refused to give their names to the police and are thus unknow. They were such victims that they didn't want to cooperate with police.

That is the best example you have of the Proud BOys being thugs. That they were convicted of an assault where the victims would tell their names to the police. Real stand up guys there.

Winco
Nope if that cop had been anything but a Capital PO he'd be up on murder charges. He shot an unarmed woman.
So to you, it's all about her 'being unarmed'
Bottom line, she broke the law.
How many times do RWI's make the statement, "When told to stop by the cops, you stop, if not, and you continue, you get shot."
Next you will probably claim, "he never warned her."
She was a threat to the lawmakers down the hall.

10+ more insurrectionists would have followed, and then they would have headed straight to the lawmakers down the hall.

So, to support your claim that they are "violent thugs" you post two links, one about a man being arrested for a banner being burned, ooooh, so violent.

The other was a fight, between a group of Proud Boys and a group of antifa thugs, where the NYC court ignored the fact that Antifa had been lying siege to the Proud Boy event, and that the Proud Boys in question were sneaking out the back trying to leave, when they were spotted and the group of antifa came after them.

It is worth noting that the antifa "victims" refused to give their names to the police and are thus unknow. They were such victims that they didn't want to cooperate with police.

That is the best example you have of the Proud BOys being thugs. That they were convicted of an assault where the victims would tell their names to the police. Real stand up guys there.

The jury disagrees with your assessment. Good thing you weren't on it. You'd probably give their organized attack on the Capitol a pass too. Several have been charged with conspiracy.

If you believe these are good guys, by all means join their ranks. I'll take a pass.

1634234129821.png

So to you, it's all about her 'being unarmed'
Bottom line, she broke the law.
How many times do RWI's make the statement, "When told to stop by the cops, you stop, if not, and you continue, you get shot."
Next you will probably claim, "he never warned her."
She was a threat to the lawmakers down the hall.

10+ more insurrectionists would have followed, and then they would have headed straight to the lawmakers down the hall.

Funny, when the skin being shot is black, you people whine like faggots is the perp was "unarmed".

Yet, suddenly, you don't care about that at all.

Mmm, interesting. Different rules for different folks.

The jury disagrees with your assessment. Good thing you weren't on it. You'd probably give their organized attack on the Capitol a pass too. Several have been charged with conspiracy.

If you believe these are good guys, by all means join their ranks. I'll take a pass.

So, you don't want to discuss what actually happened in your example, you just want to defer to the Jury?

Funny, I would think that if you really believed in your example, you would WANT to discuss the details of what actually happened to really rub my face in it, and really, really make the point...

BUt, you don't...

And, let us remember, that is your STRONGEST example to justify your claim, that the Proud Boys are "thugs"?

Oh, photos of them looking tough or using military style tactics? We weren't arguing that they were not tough or competent, the question was are the the "thugs" that attack people, or are the the people that defend themselves when attacked by the actual "thugs".

Funny how you lost the thread there.

REal funny.

This is where, if you were not a partisan hack, where you would admit that you were on the wrong side of this issue and renounce antifa and start asking questions about the Proud Boys, so you could learn the truth.

Funny, when the skin being shot is black, you people whine like faggots is the perp was "unarmed".

Yet, suddenly, you don't care about that at all.

Mmm, interesting. Different rules for different folks.
It's not surprising that you believe I care about criminals skin color.
I don't, but it's the only argument you got.

During riots, anybody going into a store, armed or unarmed, and coming back out with stolen items, deserves to get shot.
You don't want to get shot, then stay away, and don't loot.
I don't care what color the looter is, or if they are not political, (D), (R), (I) or whatever.

So, you don't want to discuss what actually happened in your example, you just want to defer to the Jury?

Funny, I would think that if you really believed in your example, you would WANT to discuss the details of what actually happened to really rub my face in it, and really, really make the point...

BUt, you don't...

And, let us remember, that is your STRONGEST example to justify your claim, that the Proud Boys are "thugs"?

Oh, photos of them looking tough or using military style tactics? We weren't arguing that they were not tough or competent, the question was are the the "thugs" that attack people, or are the the people that defend themselves when attacked by the actual "thugs".

Funny how you lost the thread there.

REal funny.

This is where, if you were not a partisan hack, where you would admit that you were on the wrong side of this issue and renounce antifa and start asking questions about the Proud Boys, so you could learn the truth.

The jury got ALL the details of that incident. They know more than you and I do about what happened and they convicted. Hope those assholes enjoy their four year sentence. Lots more Proud Boy convictions to come from 1/6. They can start a prison gang and go around beating up the blacks and the Mexicans. Seems to be what they enjoy the most.

Winco
Sure she did. Most are charged with trespassing which is a long way from the sedition and insurrection you lefty loons keep yelling about.

Had that officer been a regular LEO he'd be up on murder charges. No LEO shoots an unarmed person without repercussions.

Catch a clue you moron.

The jury got ALL the details of that incident. They know more than you and I do about what happened and they convicted. Hope those assholes enjoy their four year sentence. Lots more Proud Boy convictions to come from 1/6. They can start a prison gang and go around beating up the blacks and the Mexicans. Seems to be what they enjoy the most.

The jury does not get all the details. Indeed, not allowing important information is one of the best and easiest ways for a corrupt court to fix a trial.

Are you aware of the way that the antifa mob was attacking that event, for days before it was even taking place and laying siege during it, though out it's entire time?

The jury does not get all the details. Indeed, not allowing important information is one of the best and easiest ways for a corrupt court to fix a trial.

Are you aware of the way that the antifa mob was attacking that event, for days before it was even taking place and laying siege during it, though out it's entire time?

As I explained to you, I don't have all the details. Perhaps you could tell us what details the jury didn't get. Maybe they did and you don't know it. Obviously, there was not enough evidence against AntiFa to make any arrests.

As I explained to you, I don't have all the details. Perhaps you could tell us what details the jury didn't get. Maybe they did and you don't know it. Obviously, there was not enough evidence against AntiFa to make any arrests.

Cops generally don't arrest someone for getting their asses kicked. Cops are real people, not lawyers or leftard sjw hacks.

The Proud Boys were having a social event. Antifa laid siege to the event, attacking the site for days before hand, and had to be held back from attacking, by a strong force of police.

The cops there, knew all of that, that is why they were certainly NOT going to arrest the Proud Boys, who were attacked as they were just trying to leave.

Cops generally don't arrest someone for getting their asses kicked. Cops are real people, not lawyers or leftard sjw hacks.

The Proud Boys were having a social event. Antifa laid siege to the event, attacking the site for days before hand, and had to be held back from attacking, by a strong force of police.

The cops there, knew all of that, that is why they were certainly NOT going to arrest the Proud Boys, who were attacked as they were just trying to leave.

It is clear that you would defend your beloved Proud Boys even if they'd gone to the homes of AntiFa members and beat the holy fuck out of them. Perhaps you should join their ranks. A "Misogynist Boys Drinking Club" that enjoys violence as often as they can find it.

I live not far from Portland. I lived in Portland all through the 90s. I paid very close attention to what was happening in Portland during the BLM protests. It was Anarchists (Seattle area mostly) and opportunists who did most of the looting and burning. 93% of the BLM marches were peaceful and ended before dark.

The problems started when these violent goons converged in a city that is not theirs just to fight and cause problems which they then blamed on AntiFa. Many times, AntiFa didn't even have a presence. If you have connections with the PB's, kindly tell them to stay the fuck out of Portland.

Forum List

Back