native americans protesting in washington d.c.

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

i think peopl;e are over protesting.

Yeah, damned those fossil fuels, beating up on Injun wemmins like that.

Actually I understand their problem: Many squaw have Injun Brave go work in oil field and pipeline. They make heap big wampum and buy much firewater. Injun Brave go to teepee when finish work and find no buffalo on fire. Injun Brave get heap big mad, drink much firewater, beat squaw for no buffalo on fire. Make squaw cry very much. Squaw go Washington to see Great White Chief. Squaw tell Great White Chief make Injun Brave no more work for oil.

Last edited:

Biden should have a black jack game with the tribal leaders of the Indians, double or nothing.

That and some fire water beforehand to help dull their senses when Biden rigs the game and beats them.

I’m a Native American with no heritage linked to indigenous tribes. Are these indigenous people?

No. They're just Marxists.

I have some Native American in my lineage too: Arkansas Caddo from my Great-Great Grandfather's third wife, whom my line came from.

But I identify as German and Irish, so I don't take myself too seriously. :laughing0301:

I have some Native American in my lineage too: Arkansas Caddo from my Great-Great Grandfather's third wife, whom my line came from.

But I identify as German and Irish, so I don't take myself too seriously. :laughing0301:
I'm a Marxist.........

iu

they usually get upset by november because of thanksgiving

Were you born in America as an American? If so, you’re a Native American. Your lineage may trace to several cultures and backgrounds as does mine, but you’d still be a Native American.

Were you born in America as an American? If so, you’re a Native American. Your lineage may trace to several cultures and backgrounds as does mine, but you’d still be a Native American.

Yeah, I hardly ever use the term "Native American", except for clarity. Most of the time I say Indian or Injun.

Forum List

Back