Violent Seditionists Are Being Arrested By SWAT Teams And It’s Making Them Very Upset

Who, exactly, was violent? The cop that shot Ashlii?
Who? How about the dude that broke out the window that Traitor Babbitt crawled through.
If that insurrectionist hadn't violently broke through the window, Traitor Babbitt would still be alive.

I blame him for getting Babbitt shot and killed.
The cop was just doing his job.

skews13 and Lysistrata are firm believers in black privilege...They are permitted and justified in the name of social justice.

What does rounding up the idiots who attacked the U.S. Government and Constitution on Jan. 6 have to do with whatever "black privilege" happens to be? I saw the Jan. 6 attack in real time and it was very violent. While I find any attempt to compare the treatment of traitors who attacked Congress with the treatment accorded to any street criminals who rioted to be completely absurd,

I also don't know who the street rioters were, how many of them there were, where they were located, and most importantly, how each one was treated by the law enforcement/criminal justice system. Who has the data that can substantiate the charge that these rioters were let go? What, for example, became of the people pictured standing on wrecked cars in Baltimore? I've seen too many threads on USMB, with mugshots, that imply that a suspect was let go, only to find out that they actually were arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced to jail time.

I don't believe the percentage is that high.

Regardless, how many Americans believe in Bigfoot, space aliens visiting Earth (and abducting humans for experimentation), and angels watching over us? The numbers are surprisingly high, but we, as a nation, do not make public policy based on unsubstantiated beliefs. But here we are in 2021 where we find ourselves in the unbelievable circumstance where antivaxxers are driving public policy in red states. I'm almost surprised that magic healing crystals have not made a miraculous comeback along with Ivermectin and Speaking in Tongues.

And where the hell are the healing leeches, anyway? Take out the bad blood!

The leaches are stuck on board a freighter anchored off of Long Beach, along with the shipment of eye of newt that our best witches have been waiting for to complete a potion that is extremely promising for the treatment of Covid.

If you show up in the U.S. Capitol with body armor, a weapon (makeshift or otherwise), membership in a militia premised on someday using violence against the government, and a goal to find lawmakers so that you can use force to oblige them to overturn government on your behalf, then yeah. It stands to reason that when the FBI comes to haul you in, you're going to find yourself facing two dozen heavily armed officers fully prepared for you to Try Some Shit.

Nobody cares. You wanted to take on the government, here ya go. Home delivery and everything.

And not a hero among them.
DailyBULLSHIT!

If you show up in the U.S. Capitol with body armor, a weapon (makeshift or otherwise), membership in a militia premised on someday using violence against the government, and a goal to find lawmakers so that you can use force to oblige them to overturn government on your behalf, then yeah. It stands to reason that when the FBI comes to haul you in, you're going to find yourself facing two dozen heavily armed officers fully prepared for you to Try Some Shit.

Nobody cares. You wanted to take on the government, here ya go. Home delivery and everything.

And not a hero among them.

These people have a lot of nerve.

But then they are trump followers.

Eye of Newt Gingrich?
He wasn't reproducing quickly enough to produce the quantity we need, the Gingrich strain may be poisonous like some mushrooms are, and Amazon doesn't stock them, so we're waiting on a shipment from the jungles of southeast Asia. Damn!

Regardless, how many Americans believe in Bigfoot, space aliens visiting Earth (and abducting humans for experimentation), and angels watching over us? The numbers are surprisingly high, but we, as a nation, do not make public policy based on unsubstantiated beliefs. But here we are in 2021 where we find ourselves in the unbelievable circumstance where antivaxxers are driving public policy in red states. I'm almost surprised that magic healing crystals have not made a miraculous comeback along with Ivermectin and Speaking in Tongues.

Shut the fuck up and take your shots.

The leaches are stuck on board a freighter anchored off of Long Beach, along with the shipment of eye of newt that our best witches have been waiting for to complete a potion that is extremely promising for the treatment of Covid.
1634211753193.jpeg

What do these idiots expect? Attacking a branch of the US Government while it is carrying out an essential duty assigned to it by the U.S. Constitution is not exactly going to result in law enforcement bringing flowers and candy to your door. A lot of these dumbshits have a stash of weapons.
You need to die. Cities need to be removed. It will happen. For that is what you want to those who do not agree with you politics.

Who? How about the dude that broke out the window that Traitor Babbitt crawled through.
If that insurrectionist hadn't violently broke through the window, Traitor Babbitt would still be alive.

I blame him for getting Babbitt shot and killed.
The cop was just doing his job.
Breaking a window is vandalism at worst. Can you imagine your how bunched up your panties would be if a cop killed a antifa or BLM thug for breaking a window, much less another thug who just followed in?

You don't believe its that high? Well you know actual polls like this one actually interview people from both parties.....

Wow, Biden's secret police promise to arrest persons for "membership in a militia premised on using violence against the government". Who gets to make that determination? Meanwhile the secret police monitor school board meetings for evidence of seditious behavior. This Country is in serious shit in the last six months.

Forum List

Back