Violent Pro Trump Fascists Storming New York City

I believe the limits of free speech to be and it does not include simply advocation for discrimination as despicable as that is .
to make America the truly great country that it can be for all, not just the wealth, white, heterosexual males. I am the Progressive

"white,wealthy,heterosexual males" how many discriminatorial elemts are in this quote? shall we count? you fucking racist, sexist and heteropohobic piece of fucking cuck leftist scum....besides: tell the "white heterosexual males in Appalachia about their "white privilege" or the homeless in California's excrement capitals....you are unbelievably retarded, aren't you...
First of all, the fact that you cannot respond to me in a civil manner without an ad hominem laced tirade tell me that you are not too damned sure of yourself.

Secondly, what the fuck does my bio have to do with my position on free speech? NOTHING!

Lastly, I said that I envisioned a country that is not just for the wealth, white, heterosexual males. NOT JUST FOR. How the fuck does that make me racist, sexist and heteropohobic ?? Who am I discriminating against?

You seem to think that you can burry your bullshit with feigned outrage and name calling to obfuscate the fact that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

No. You are abandoning the American idea that no rights are absolute and that with the exercise of rights comes the obligation to do so responsibly. There are nuances and subtleties to the concept of rights that your narrow and ridged thought process does not allow you to grasp

I'm not talking about yelling fire in a crowded theater, nor advocating violence.

I'm talking about voicing opinions, that the lib mob likes to pretend is "hate".
Once again your lack of reading comprehension is showing. I'm not talking about yelling fire either. Read post 411 again. And again if necessary

Yes I got that. YOu are pushing to have the limits expanded to shit that people like you deem to be encouraging "discrimination" which based on what we have seen people like you call "racism" or whatever "ism",

would be just about any fucking thing.

And we both know it, so save you lies for your lefty buddies who will pretend to believe it, while you giggle like school girls about how much you will enjoy having some political prisoners of your own.

Which is like I said, you abandoning the First Amendment.

I get your position. All your dodging and deflection and bullshit, doesn't change what an anti-freedom lefty you are.
You're just spitting up on yourself now. Get a grip and read my post AGAIN. Get reading lessons while you're at it. You're either being deliberately obtuse or you are just that stupid. Not sure which. I was quite clear on what I believe the limits of free speech to be and it does not include simply advocation for discrimination as despicable as that is .

From your post, right above.

The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR) states that "any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law".

Did you not read what you cut and pasted? Or just not understand it? Or not expect to be called on it?
With the emphasis being on hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law".

But that international law. I did not say that simply advocating for discrimination should be prohibited in the US

Lastly, I said that I envisioned a country that is not just for the wealth, white, heterosexual males. NOT JUST FOR. How the fuck does that make me racist, sexist and heteropohobic ?? Who am I discriminating against?
If you can't see that, than there is your problem...racist and sexist seldom know, why they are so...it's so normal for them...it's very simple:
equality does not blame a certain group of people, depending on their race,sexual orientation,economic standing or skin color...it simply points out where people might fall flat...the problem for you leftsist is, that we don't have any institutionalized racism anymore....that's why you have to run your racist/sexist agenda and hate and MAKE UP the issue that is not there...."Gender pay gap"...yeah right...Equal pay act 1963!

but that is too easy...you have to find something to blame men for earning more....even though men are working on average longer and take on jobs, women mostly avoid....

Who says a hispanic migrant can't achieved to take high office?

1. Romualdo Pacheco (1st Hispanic Congressman) Pacheco, born in 1831, served for more than thirty years in politics in California and in Washington. In 1877, he was elected as the first Hispanic to Congress – and he was a Republican. His painting hangs in the Capitol honoring his accomplishment as the first U.S. Representative of Hispanic descent.

Oh! the surprise! 1877...and in the REPUBLICAN party...cause the democrats wouldn't let any non-white person in....

I have never achieved a congressman position..so, you owe me that..go and campaign on my behalf!

the left is such a clown show....honk honk

If you can't see that, than there is your problem...racist and sexist seldom know, why they are so...it's so normal for them...it's very simple:
equality does not blame a certain group of people, depending on their race,sexual orientation,economic standing or skin color...it simply points out where people might fall flat...the problem for you leftsist is, that we don't have any institutionalized racism anymore....that's why you have to run your racist/sexist agenda and hate and MAKE UP the issue that is not there...."Gender pay gap"...yeah right...Equal pay act 1963!

but that is too easy...you have to find something to blame men for earning more....even though men are working on average longer and take on jobs, women mostly avoid....

Who says a hispanic migrant can't achieved to take high office?

1. Romualdo Pacheco (1st Hispanic Congressman) Pacheco, born in 1831, served for more than thirty years in politics in California and in Washington. In 1877, he was elected as the first Hispanic to Congress – and he was a Republican. His painting hangs in the Capitol honoring his accomplishment as the first U.S. Representative of Hispanic descent.

Oh! the surprise! 1877...and in the REPUBLICAN party...cause the democrats wouldn't let any non-white person in....

I have never achieved a congressman position..so, you owe me that..go and campaign on my behalf!

the left is such a clown show....honk honk
Well dude, that is slightly more civil than you have been. Congratulations...you are able to learn. However I do believe that you are trying to gaslight me with this crap....trying to make me think that I'm crazy. Not working.

Lets recap. I am advocating for equality, plain and simple. At the same time, I do indeed blame members of certain demographics responsible for bigotry, racism , and general inequaity. In you strange mind, that makes me a bigot, mysoginist and whatever? That is nothing short of bizarre.

Then you bitch about women complaing that they make less money than men because men work harder, but ignore the fact that the issue is not average pay but equal pay for equal work. But I am the ysoginist. Give me a fucking break!

Then in a continuation of your pathetic attempt to undermine me, you throw in a strawman argument claiming that I said that Latinos cant achieve high office. Are you fucking kidding me.

Lastly, you invoke the position taken by the Democrates in 1877 when it was a very different party. That shows that you are pathetically ignorant of history , or deceptive and dishonest . Which is it.

Then you bitch about women complaing that they make less money than men because men work harder, but ignore the fact that the issue is not average pay but equal pay for equal work. But I am the ysoginist. Give me a fucking break!
nice strawman there! no wonder the world seems surreal to you..you fail to grasp reality....I didn't bitch about women bitching....I simply stated a typical SJW argument,....that's all....equal pay for equal work? did you even look at the EQUAL PAY ACT from 1963?

see...that's what's wrong with you..you just don't life in reality...so, how is that our problem? get help

"Lastly, you invoke the position taken by the Democrates in 1877 when it was a very different party. That shows that you are pathetically ignorant of history , or deceptive and dishonest . Which is it."

What's different in today's Democratic position? it was pandering to white supremacists back than and his pandering to left loon SJW woke idiots today.,...while still enslaving black people and take their votes for granted...

Then in a continuation of your pathetic attempt to undermine me, you throw in a strawman argument claiming that I said that Latinos cant achieve high office. Are you fucking kidding me.

No,it is YOUR fucking SJW position which claims, that for anyone who is not white,rich and heterosexual the game is rigged...so shut up, will ya? are you still surprised why the loony left eats itself? because of exactly these loony positions...

all in all a very pathetic efford by you....

nice strawman there! no wonder the world seems surreal to you..you fail to grasp reality....I didn't bitch about women bitching....I simply stated a typical SJW argument,....that's all....equal pay for equal work? did you even look at the EQUAL PAY ACT from 1963?

see...that's what's wrong with you..you just don't life in reality...so, how is that our problem? get help

"Lastly, you invoke the position taken by the Democrates in 1877 when it was a very different party. That shows that you are pathetically ignorant of history , or deceptive and dishonest . Which is it."

What's different in today's Democratic position? it was pandering to white supremacists back than and his pandering to left loon SJW woke idiots today.,...while still enslaving black people and take their votes for granted...

No,it is YOUR fucking SJW position which claims, that for anyone who is not white,rich and heterosexual the game is rigged...so shut up, will ya? are you still surprised why the loony left eats itself? because of exactly these loony positions...

all in all a very pathetic efford by you....
Same horseshit , different post. Where is the strawman. I'm telling it like it is. Then you claim that the pre war southern Democrats are the same party as todays Democrats! How fucking stupid and dishonest is that? As far as Latinos achievement goes...YOU accused ME of saying that they can't achieve! I am finished dealing with someone who is somewhere between psychotic and a pathological manipulating liar. That's not an Ad Hom.….it's an observation and an assessment .

Last edited:
Pro-Trump Gang Seen In Footage Assaulting Anti-Fascist Protesters In Manhattan
Proud Boys — a misogynistic and anti-Muslim proto-fascist group — pummeled anti-fascist protesters outside a Proud Boys event at a New York Republican club.

By Christopher Mathias

NEW YORK — Minutes after an event at a Manhattan Republican club meant to celebrate violence against leftists, attendees belonging to a proto-fascist, pro-Trump street gang reportedly pummeled three people on the sidewalk in Manhattan’s Upper East Side while shouting homophobic slurs.

Footage posted online by video journalist Sandi Bachom shows a group of men who appear to be Proud Boys — a misogynistic and anti-Muslim fraternity known for committing acts of political violence across the country — kicking and punching three apparent anti-fascist protesters as they lay prone on the sidewalk.

Pro-Trump Gang Seen In Footage Assaulting Anti-Fascist Protesters In Manhattan | HuffPost

There have been other discussions here about this group but they are long dormant. Now this gang of thugs -who had a hand in the Charlottesville North Carolina riot and other disturbances around the country- is back in the news and the new is not good.

I am tired of the conservatives bleating about how those of us on the left are the violent ones. And don't bother to bring up Antifa or Black Lives Matter because there is a glaring difference. These groups exist for purposes of self defense. Any violence that they have engaged in has been for that purpose, or perpetrated by fringe elements within their ranks.

The Proud Boys exist for the purpose of committing crimes of hate and violence against others who they simply disapprove of. This shit has got to stop.

I give it 24 hours before Trump tweets something about "very fine people on all sides"

Don't hold your breath, Trump has spoken out many times against these kinds of people. Holding your breath for him to say something that's already been disproven will only cause you to pass out.

And try and be honest will you. The right doesn't say only the left is violent. Us conservatives fully acknowledge that there are violent people on the right. What we want to point out it's not exclusive to the right. The left has their violent ones too and BOTH should be shut down and castigated for their abhorrent behavior and not defended. The problem is the left often defends their violent ones.

Pro-Trump Gang Seen In Footage Assaulting Anti-Fascist Protesters In Manhattan
Proud Boys — a misogynistic and anti-Muslim proto-fascist group — pummeled anti-fascist protesters outside a Proud Boys event at a New York Republican club.

By Christopher Mathias

NEW YORK — Minutes after an event at a Manhattan Republican club meant to celebrate violence against leftists, attendees belonging to a proto-fascist, pro-Trump street gang reportedly pummeled three people on the sidewalk in Manhattan’s Upper East Side while shouting homophobic slurs.

Footage posted online by video journalist Sandi Bachom shows a group of men who appear to be Proud Boys — a misogynistic and anti-Muslim fraternity known for committing acts of political violence across the country — kicking and punching three apparent anti-fascist protesters as they lay prone on the sidewalk.

Pro-Trump Gang Seen In Footage Assaulting Anti-Fascist Protesters In Manhattan | HuffPost

There have been other discussions here about this group but they are long dormant. Now this gang of thugs -who had a hand in the Charlottesville North Carolina riot and other disturbances around the country- is back in the news and the new is not good.

I am tired of the conservatives bleating about how those of us on the left are the violent ones. And don't bother to bring up Antifa or Black Lives Matter because there is a glaring difference. These groups exist for purposes of self defense. Any violence that they have engaged in has been for that purpose, or perpetrated by fringe elements within their ranks.

The Proud Boys exist for the purpose of committing crimes of hate and violence against others who they simply disapprove of. This shit has got to stop.

I give it 24 hours before Trump tweets something about "very fine people on all sides"
You know you want to blow them. :auiqs.jpg:

"Both Bachom and Horse told HuffPost they believed the altercation began when three anti-fascist protesters knocked a red “Make America Great Again” hat off a Proud Boy member’s head."
Then the Proud Boys stepped-up and kicked commie ass! :cranky:

The right doesn't say only the left is violent. Us conservatives fully acknowledge that there are violent people on the right. What we want to point out it's not exclusive to the right. The left has their violent ones too and BOTH should be shut down and castigated for their abhorrent behavior and not defended. The problem is the left often defends their violent ones.

There is a broader principle here.

Some very bad behaviors can be found on both sides. Not juts violence, but other very bad behaviors as well.

But there's a huge difference in how both sides respond to bad elements within them.

The vast majority of us on the right have no problem condemning bad behavior, even when it is those on our own side engaging in it.

Those on the left wrong not only refuse to condemn bad behavior from their side, but they will openly defend and embrace it, and try to make it out that there is something wrong with those who object to these behaviors. You can certainly see that TheRegressivePervert, here in this very thread, is openly defending the violent criminals/terrorists of the “AntiFa” movement. There are plenty of other threads where he can be seen similarly defending various other evils.

I'm not talking about yelling fire in a crowded theater, nor advocating violence.

I'm talking about voicing opinions, that the lib mob likes to pretend is "hate".
Once again your lack of reading comprehension is showing. I'm not talking about yelling fire either. Read post 411 again. And again if necessary

Yes I got that. YOu are pushing to have the limits expanded to shit that people like you deem to be encouraging "discrimination" which based on what we have seen people like you call "racism" or whatever "ism",

And we both know it, so save you lies for your lefty buddies who will pretend to believe it, while you giggle like school girls about how much you will enjoy having some political prisoners of your own.

I get your position. All your dodging and deflection and bullshit, doesn't change what an anti-freedom lefty you are.
You're just spitting up on yourself now. Get a grip and read my post AGAIN. Get reading lessons while you're at it. You're either being deliberately obtuse or you are just that stupid. Not sure which. I was quite clear on what I believe the limits of free speech to be and it does not include simply advocation for discrimination as despicable as that is .

The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR) states that "any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law".

Did you not read what you cut and pasted? Or just not understand it? Or not expect to be called on it?

But that international law. I did not say that simply advocating for discrimination should be prohibited in the US

Dude. That is the issue. That is why Antifa is targeting the Proud BOys, because the Proud Boys are Western Chauvinist and by the standards of the Left today, simply saying the "West is the Best" is considered by people like you and antifa, to be advocacy to discrimination AND THUS VIOLENCE.

And it is obvious from the actions of Antifa, the liberals politicians that work with them in suppressing speech, and the support they get from mainstream dems,

where people like you want to take US.

IF, you are truly not aware of this, you need to educate yourself, ASAP, so you can join me in pushing back against these proto-marxist want a be tyrants.

so, puke, you don't agree with everything antifa does...is exactly like "I don't agree with everything the SS did" or SA in your case (you're just not smart enough to have been accepted in the SS)...
unhinged? I give you unhinged...scum like you have fucked up this continent and is working hard to fuck up the US too...and all you little antifa puke can do is to make fun of that, eh....pathetic..how old are you, tosser? 20 I bet...a low life loser who has achieved zip in life, yet hates "all the bad rich people" and his own country....go, fuck off to one of your socialist wonderlands...how about Venezuela?

as for freedom of speech: Milo has not ONCE called for violence or stated anything racist..the man is married to a black bloke and the only thing, you pukes hate about him is the fact, that his arguments make a lot of sense and show you scumbags as what you are: human excrement on a grande scale....so, progressive traitor, stick your antifa up your ass you fucking Nazi
Is that supposed to be an answer to my questions Jefferson? Christ you are wound tight. By the way I an 72 and comfortably retired from a long and satisfying career, since you asked

Neo-Nazi Milo Yiannopoulos’s Black husband proves “you can’t help whom you love” is white supremacist bullshit | AFROPUNK

If Yiannopoulos and John are “Blind For Love” like John’s jacket proclaims, then Yiannopoulos would have never sought Black men out in such disgustingly fetishistic ways in the first place. If races don’t fall in love with other races, and love is just about humans falling in love with other humans, then the dehumanizing way Yiannopoulos speaks about Black people, both within his own personal relationships and outside of them, would not exist. There is no such thing as blind love, there is only the blinding light of white supremacy that obscures all the ways we might resist it.
lies lies and more lies...who in their right mind beliefs a traitor antifa puke who lives in their parents basement? fuck off, low life
Tell me why I should care if you want to delude yourself into thinking that I'm a 20 year old loser who lives in his parents basement?

I think the point the guy is trying to make is.........you get hysterical about everything. I would have just said you present like one of those crayon guys. Nobody buys this Nazi narrative.......I mean, c'mon now.......this is 3 years of this and except for the hyper-progressives, nobody is caring.

Frankly, most people tuned into this stuff think we have a % of the public who are bobbleheads and suckered into the crock media rants of racism. Those trying to paint Trump supporters as white supremacists are seen as wingnuts. People know there are haters out there on both sides. Doy

s0n.....you think your shit is mainstream. WTF?!! Few think like you which makes you fringe. Too......its dogma that anybody who has his own photo as an avatar is seen as a social oddball. Just sayin'...........
I'm hysterical? :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

While you and that Lincoln character engage in unhinged rants a claim that there is no problem when there is ample evidence to the contrary:1peleas:
Like all queers you are a emotional hemophiliac.
At least you haven't claimed the protesters are "all homophobic".........yet.
Get some therapy pal.

Title of the thread should be "Commie Squirts Start Beef They Can't Handle, Get Asses Handed To Them By Proud Boys".

Dude. That is the issue. That is why Antifa is targeting the Proud BOys, because the Proud Boys are Western Chauvinist and by the standards of the Left today, simply saying the "West is the Best" is considered by people like you and antifa, to be advocacy to discrimination AND THUS VIOLENCE.

And it is obvious from the actions of Antifa, the liberals politicians that work with them in suppressing speech, and the support they get from mainstream dems,

IF, you are truly not aware of this, you need to educate yourself, ASAP, so you can join me in pushing back against these proto-marxist want a be tyrants.
It is not the "western" part of western chauvinist that I object to. It is the "chauvinist" part. But I actually support their right to continue to make asses of themselves with that sort of rhetoric.

Is that supposed to be an answer to my questions Jefferson? Christ you are wound tight. By the way I an 72 and comfortably retired from a long and satisfying career, since you asked

Neo-Nazi Milo Yiannopoulos’s Black husband proves “you can’t help whom you love” is white supremacist bullshit | AFROPUNK
lies lies and more lies...who in their right mind beliefs a traitor antifa puke who lives in their parents basement? fuck off, low life
Tell me why I should care if you want to delude yourself into thinking that I'm a 20 year old loser who lives in his parents basement?

I think the point the guy is trying to make is.........you get hysterical about everything. I would have just said you present like one of those crayon guys. Nobody buys this Nazi narrative.......I mean, c'mon now.......this is 3 years of this and except for the hyper-progressives, nobody is caring.

Frankly, most people tuned into this stuff think we have a % of the public who are bobbleheads and suckered into the crock media rants of racism. Those trying to paint Trump supporters as white supremacists are seen as wingnuts. People know there are haters out there on both sides. Doy

s0n.....you think your shit is mainstream. WTF?!! Few think like you which makes you fringe. Too......its dogma that anybody who has his own photo as an avatar is seen as a social oddball. Just sayin'...........

While you and that Lincoln character engage in unhinged rants a claim that there is no problem when there is ample evidence to the contrary:1peleas:
Get some therapy pal.
upload_2019-8-16_11-44-16.jpeg

It is not the "western" part of western chauvinist that I object to. It is the "chauvinist" part. But I actually support their right to continue to make asses of themselves with that sort of rhetoric.

So, you stand against say, the way certain speech can get you arrested in the UK now? You do NOT want that here?

Get some therapy pal.
View attachment 274646
Do you say that with a 'lisp'?

All it means is someone who believes western culture and civilization are the best and need to be preserved. It doesn't mean being chauvinistic to women or anything like that.

Forum List

Back