Violence against police should be Hate crimes.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I personally think hate crimes are fucking stupid, but liberals love them.

If someone is targeted for violence specifically because they are police, it should be a hate crime.

How could liberals possibly be against this?

If someone is targeted for violence specifically because they are police, it should be a hate crime.

Is there a problem with those who are violent towards the police not getting prosecuted?

Hate crimes were brought about to give the federal government a venue to prosecute people that local authorities would not. If you can show this to be a problem here, you may be able to make a good argument for it.

I agree, " I personally think hate crimes are fucking stupid, but liberals love them."

Disagree about making killing a Law Enforcement Officer a hate crime, as federal prosecutions are political (possibly only political now) and do not provide for equal justice anymore.

I do believe that Federal charges should be applied and Federal courts take over the prosecution, in any state that does not support the death penalty, to support the outside possibility of equal justice, as some states do not support the death penalty. Assassins of Law Enforcement deserve an automatic death penalty, no matter what state it occurs in.
I am not even talking about officers that get in a firefight, while carrying out their duties, while horribly wrong, it is combat and everyone of them knows when they join, that it could come down to that. More disturbing is the death officers that are being intentionally murdered/assassinated while sitting in their cars or walking around, killed by ambush, or drive-by, unsuspecting a murderous bastard is targeting them as they go about normal duties or personal life.
Assassination of those that work in the service of providing safety of us all, deserve the jeopardy of facing the death penalty, no matter the state in-which it occurs.

That's racist. Everyone knows that shooting a cop is merely an exercising of one's free will and right to protest peacefully and make a social statement in the search for better human rights and civility for all! Blacks cannot commit a hate crime, they can only seek justice. There was no hate involved at all when they broke that brick or frozen bottle over that cop's head.

There are already laws on the books making assault against an officer worse than other assaults, the problem is DA's in the lefty areas seem apprehensive about throwing the book at these clowns.

That's racist. Everyone knows that shooting a cop is merely an exercising of one's free will and right to protest peacefully and make a social statement in the search for better human rights and civility for all! Blacks cannot commit a hate crime, they can only seek justice. There was no hate involved at all when they broke that brick or frozen bottle over that cop's head.
Trying to re-define racist? Exactly what race do Law Enforcement Officers belong to?

All crimes are hate crimes. Everyone who commits a crime should get the extra sentence with the hate crime

Trying to re-define racist? Exactly what race do Law Enforcement Officers belong to?
Poor Whitey lost in another deep thread again. Cops ain't racist, hate-crime is rascist, because we all know that only whites can do a hate-crime, right? Because God knows, NO ONE HATES THE POLICE or BREAKS THEIR FUCKING RIOT HELMET OPEN with a cinder block out of love!

Them peaceful protestors are merely just trying to teach them the meaning of the Constitution. :smoke:

Poor Whitey lost in another deep thread again. Cops ain't racist, hate-crime is rascist, because we all know that only whites can do a hate-crime, right? Because God knows, NO ONE HATES THE POLICE or BREAKS THEIR FUCKING RIOT HELMET OPEN with a cinder block out of love!

Them peaceful protestors are merely just trying to teach them the meaning of the Constitution. :smoke:
Sorry dufus, but the dictionary got there before you. Racist refers to race, not occupation. Do not bother trying to redefine. Nobody stupid enough to buy it. Next. :spank:

Sorry dufus, but the dictionary got there before you. Racist refers to race, not occupation.
But apparently reading never made it very far in your family. I didn't refer to occupation, blockhead, I was making a sarcasm about how the term "hate-crime" is only applied against WHITES.

A race.

White is a race, not a occupation. Now say that fast three times.

Sorry dufus, but the dictionary got there before you. Racist refers to race, not occupation.
But apparently reading never made it very far in your family. I didn't refer to occupation, blockhead, I was making a sarcasm about how the term "hate-crime" is only applied against WHITES.

A race.

Not reading is indeed your problem, as the thread topic is
"Violence against police should be Hate crimes."

A race.

MORON. Aside from being non sequitur, that is all I have ever talked about here. Wipe that stupid white drool off your face and try, try again.

A race.

MORON. Aside from being non sequitur, that is all I have ever talked about here. Wipe that stupid white drool off your face and try, try again.
You are off thread topic. Go away.

It doesn't fit the category of a hate crime. After all, what is a hate crime? A hate crime is a crime committed against a very likely Democrat voter such as minorities, gays, cross dressers and so on. It's a crime that violates our Constitutional right of Equal Protection under the Law as it assesses harsher penalties for the same crime others commit not categorized as hate.

However you are correct that our laws do not protect police officers nearly enough. Assaulting a police officer should be a felony that carries a minimum of five years in prison on top of other penalties for additional crimes committed.

A race.

TRANSLATION: White 6 don't know jack about white threads or topics, calls talk of police and hate crimes off topic in a thread ABOUT police and hate crimes, so continuously tries to do a heel spin with strawman evasions.

It doesn't fit the category of a hate crime. After all, what is a hate crime? A hate crime is a crime committed against a very likely Democrat voter such as minorities, gays, cross dressers and so on. It's a crime that violates our Constitutional right of Equal Protection under the Law as it assesses harsher penalties for the same crime others commit not categorized as hate.

However you are correct that our laws do not protect police officers nearly enough. Assaulting a police officer should be a felony that carries a minimum of five years in prison on top of other penalties for additional crimes committed.
Are you feeling OK today Ray? That doesn't sound like you. I would have thought you favored death penalty, equally applied for assassinating a Law Enforcement Office. You and I disagree and agree to extents on lots of things, as we have posted back and fourth for months now, but usually you are further to the right than I. Got time to explain my misunderstanding? You always have specific reasoning behind your post, even if we do not agree.

A race.

TRANSLATION: White 6 don't know jack about white threads or topics, calls talk of police and hate crimes off topic in a thread ABOUT police and hate crimes, so continuously tries to do a heel spin with strawman evasions.
You posted " White is a race, not a occupation. Now say that fast three times. " But thread is about violence against police not white people. I am not evading anything, you simply would like to enlarge the subject for your agenda. FAIL

Are you feeling OK today Ray? That doesn't sound like you. I would have thought you favored death penalty, equally applied for assassinating a Law Enforcement Office. You and I disagree and agree to extents on lots of things, as we have posted back and fourth for months now, but usually you are further to the right than I. Got time to explain my misunderstanding? You always have specific reasoning behind your post, even if we do not agree.

How much further right can I get than that? I've always supported our police strongly. I've always felt that they get the short end of the stick for protecting the public. And what does this have to do with the death penalty anyway?

Sure as long as when a Cop uses more than Reasonable force we get to call that Hate Crimes as well.

Forum List

Back