Video Shows Illegal Immigrants Running Freely Across Border After Border Patrol Is 'Pulled from Field'

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Yeah, open borders to get as many illegals in as possible. That is Biden and the Democrats.

A new video revealed illegal immigrants moving easily across the southern border fromMexico into the U.S. on Monday morning as Border Patrol agents are reportedly being pulled from the field to assist with paperwork.

“This morning, a group of illegal immigrant runners passed by us and disappeared into a nearby cotton field here in Mission, TX,” Fox News correspondent Bill Melugin reported from the Rio Grande Valley.

“There were no Border Patrol agents around. Many agents in the RGV have been pulled from field patrol to help w/ processing & paperwork,” he added.

If there is no border patrol and no police, just start shooting them. Dig out the bullets of course. You don't want wild life, buzzards and such, eating lead.

Yeah, open borders to get as many illegals in as possible. That is Biden and the Democrats.
They are facilitating an actual invasion and that's just ONE of the major crises they are causing the nation. If we avoid open conflict in the streets until 2022, I'll be amazed. If not, I'll have my property set up with sightlines and distance benchmarks and all the zeroing done. I'm SICK OF THIS SHIT...

I'm starting a bear trap company and will sell as many bear traps as needed to anyone in a border state for $1.00 each.

Just spread them out in your fields and property at random and wait to hear the snaps and screams in the dark . . . .

Then let your hungry dobermans out. :SMILEW~130:

You all must be retarded. That happens every day of the week. Nothing special about today. If repubs stopped hiring them they wouldnt come to find work.

The largest numbers in 21-years. You're a dupe.

1629759736903.png

If someone accidentally released their pet wolverines along the border would it be an international crisis?

******CHUCKLE*****

:)

MarathonMike
What leadership?? Biden wants them all in here so we tax payers can support them. Many have the Chinese virus and they cost we tax payers billions every year.

We should have the US Army at the border with orders to shoot anyone trying to cross.

Where the hell are McCarthy and McConnell? You have to assume they approve of this invasion judging by their total lack of any response.

This is total insanity. Where is Homeland Security? Why aren't we jumping all over Mexico for facilitating the immigrant express into our country? WHERE IS OUR LEADERSHIP??????
Um, you know the DEMOCRATS are in power now, dont you?

I'm just waiting for the usual, "both sides are equally bad" types to chime in :auiqs.jpg:

Where the hell are McCarthy and McConnell? You have to assume they approve of this invasion judging by their total lack of any response.
I told you fools long ago no one is going to do anything about people coming over here to work at jobs most americans will not do. They tried cracking down I believe in GA or AL. One of those red hill billy states and their crops all rotted in the field. Needless to say they quietly took those laws off the books that very next season.

Forum List

Back