"Maybe Trump's actually a dumbass"

31zys7.jpg

harmonica

Ignorant and frankly, terrified. I doubt that there are many libturds who actually believe Biden is turning out to be successful at anything. Of course, there are some delusional fools who think their so-called "president" is actually accomplishing something.

But always hanging over their heads is the probability of Trump returning in 2024, after they've already lost what little control they have over the House and Senate.

That's why they continue to denigrate him, out of their own insecurity.

And the trump did not take the vaxx. or Obongo Obama or any of the others. Chances are they took a placibo shot for the corrup scumbags that they are while they want us to suicide ourselves.
Those who think the vaxx is good for ya, Look up the "long Haulers". Sh*t is still on the way for those who think they are safe.

Alex Jones? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Now, That is the pot calling the kettle black if I ever heard it.

Of course, Trump is a Dumbass, but not for saying people should get vaccinated. He should have been shouting it from the rooftops, immediately after he got his shot or better, the day before, when he made the decision to go with the science, brought about by some of the same thinking that saved his life, when he caught Covid-19.

He might have talked shit back before he got it, but when he did get it, he didn't use fish tank cleaner or bleach, or Malaria drugs. He went for cutting edge science, receiving treatment, not even approved yet for emergence use (although it is now) only available to the select few at that time. I suspect it was Regeneron's monoclonal antibody cocktail that saved his ass. Sure he bragged about his constitution, but he knew it was the modern drugs recommended and administered by his doctors. Then he went out and quietly got the vaccine, because his doctors told him the same thing mine told me, "You can get this again, and you might not be so lucky next time, antibodies or no antibodies". It was one of the brightest moves, he made in the last 4 years, except for keeping it secret.

I think the point of the thread are the fissures that are all over the Republican Party/Rightwing/Conservative/Fringe Extremist Coalition.

This time the call is coming from inside the cult.
4i6Ckte.gif

LOL! Alex Jones is a dumbass and you're a top of the line dumbass.

Lunatics on the left are always squealing like fat baby pigs about what conservative voices say. Y'all pay attention to and quote them far more often than folks on the right do.

That's sheer dumbfuckery on your part, Syn.

Again!

Forum List

Back