Video shows Georgia students repeatedly slapping a teacher

Fine. PROVE IT.

I laughed at your expense while writing this sentence.

Sure you do, jackass. Ouch, I'm so deeply hurt by your complete lack of any proof whatsoever, even one example to prove what you say is true.

Come to think of it, all I've ever seen you do on this board is cheap talk but never once back up a single statement you've said; your every word, like many others on this board is nothing but to pass insults and hollow, empty claims of victory because you've got no real answers, which makes you among the most pathetic of liberals. You have a lot in common with Kim Jong-Un! Two little guys who talk big but with nothing to back it up! I've called your bluff several times now. Either put up a link, a rule, an example of what you claim or you are forever just another USMB fool. (well, you already were a fool)

Fine. PROVE IT.

I laughed at your expense while writing this sentence.

Sure you do, jackass. Ouch, I'm so deeply hurt by your complete lack of any proof whatsoever, even one example to prove what you say is true.

Come to think of it, all I've ever seen you do on this board is cheap talk but never once back up a single statement you've said; your every word, like many others on this board is nothing but to pass insults and hollow, empty claims of victory because you've got no real answers, which makes you among the most pathetic of liberals. You have a lot in common with Kim Jong-Un! Two little guys who talk big but with nothing to back it up! I've called your bluff several times now. Either put up a link, a rule, an example of what you claim or you are forever just another USMB fool. (well, you already were a fool)

The sentence you quoted IS the proof, you drooling moron. Try reading it, shitforbrains.

And I don't know where you are getting this "liberal" BS, but as usual you are completely off base.

Last edited:
My friend, if this idiot is too stupid to admit that he was ignorant of the word "hadn't" and claimed that no such word existed, what makes you think that he will admit that you made him look like an illiterate fool also???

Jackass #2 (if you aren't both the same person), do you really think I don't know the contraction HADN'T? I've forgotten more about the English language than you'll ever know. Give me a word for a conjunction between the Sun and Moon that starts with an S? Impress me. Do yourself a favor and quit trying to lie and hide all the time from the fact that you and all your little buddies don't know jack, you are all faux-intellectuals, you are caught in lies all the time, you are shown ignorant all of the time, proven WRONG all of the time, because you never ever have a clear and cogent answer for anything when called out other than to name-call others like little girls! Half the time I don't think you are even smart enough to get how wrong others prove you to be!!! You wrote two grossly misspelled words in a mere five word sentence, one wasn't even a word, wasn't even the RIGHT word had it been spelled right, completely changing the whole meaning of the sentence that a forth grader would have gotten an F in school for and you can't even admit that much. Tell me, what does an idiot like you do for a living, serve cappuccino at a Starbucks? Do you even have a high-school education? Let me hear you say something intelligent. I've known many 6th graders who could make better conversation and arguments than you and could talk circles around the two of you combined.

The sentence you quoted IS the proof, you drooling moron. Try reading it, shitforbrains.

What sentence? What proof? ....

The one you quoted, dumbass.

Which one was that?

You quoted a sentence you are trying hard to overlook now.

Really? Which one? Tell me! You are such a PHONY you can't EVER say anything exact or specific because you don't want to be pinned down to it and proven wrong.

CHARLATAN.

Which one was that?

Really? Which one? Tell me! You are such a PHONY you can't EVER say anything exact or specific because you don't want to be pinned down to it and proven wrong.

CHARLATAN.

:lmao:

Priceless

Last edited:

Which one was that?

CHARLATAN.

Now you are so at a loss for anything to say short of answering any of my questions DIRECTLY or providing any of the evidence and proof you claim there is that you're down to an emoticon???

I guess you really ARE full of unkotare!!! That is a wet bowel movement. Fits.

Last edited:

Which one was that?

CHARLATAN.

Now you are so at a loss for anything to say short of answering any of my questions DIRECTLY or providing any of the evidence and proof you claim there is that you're down to an emoticon???

:lol: Despite having been shown many times, you are still not getting this and it doesn't look like you are ever going to.

Which one was that?

CHARLATAN.

:lol: Despite having been shown many times, you are still not getting this and it doesn't look like you are ever going to.

Right. I just don't get it. But get what? You never say! How am I to guess when all you do is provide unkotare, post after post! Onward, flying poop!!! :poop:

CHARLATAN.

Right. I just don't get it. But get what? You never say! ....

I've "said" at least three times, dumbass.

Forum List

Back