Video: Our New "Friends" In Libya Brutally Execute Gaddafi...

they had just attacked the convoy, or so I am led to believe from most reports that include this video. Rigor would not have set in yet.

You know what is interesting about Rigor Mortis?

Heat speeds it up.

LOL!

:cuckoo:

Do you think he'd been dead for mere moments (in a hot climate even)?

Do you think he'd been dead for HOURS at that point (with blood apparently still dripping)?

Rigor Mortis and Other Postmortem Changes - burial, body, life, cause, time, person, human, Putrefaction

Unless you are claiming (with no basis in evidence) that he'd been dead already for several HOURS, then your theory is blown out of the water.

Please try not to be an idiot about this, rigor mortis can happen in as much as 10 minutes in sufficient heat.

If his convoy was indeed attacked by missiles, we can assume there was fire was involved.

But as I said before, the reports say he was not dead at the time of this video.

I will wait for the actual information to come.

You know what is interesting about Rigor Mortis?

Heat speeds it up.

LOL!

Do you think he'd been dead for HOURS at that point (with blood apparently still dripping)?

Rigor Mortis and Other Postmortem Changes - burial, body, life, cause, time, person, human, Putrefaction

Unless you are claiming (with no basis in evidence) that he'd been dead already for several HOURS, then your theory is blown out of the water.

Please try not to be an idiot about this, rigor mortis can happen in as much as 10 minutes in sufficient heat.

If his convoy was indeed attacked by missiles, we can assume there was fire was involved.

But as I said before, the reports say he was not dead at the time of this video.

I am, clearly, leaving the idiocy entirely to you.

No. Rigor cannot set in in ten minutes. And there's also no evidence that the heat there was that high, anyway.

The heat you speculate may have emanated from missiles would have left some charring on skin and clothing. Not seeing too much of that, either. Are you? :cuckoo:

It is, instead, a good idea to wait for further information.

None of any of that means you are obligated to deny what is plainly visible on the video. The man is walking, his head is up, he even turns his own head (with no outside world assistance) a little bit in a couple of quick frames. He looks like shit, but that does not make him dead -- yet.

You have tried to hang your hat on rigor mortis, but there is not a shred of evidence to support that wild-assed speculation.

No way. His head isn't hanging down loosely. Seen walking from behind and seen walking from in front, his head is up and not hanging down. That requires some consciousness and muscle control which the dead not to have.

He was still alive.

I wonder if he was hoping for a show trial or if he feared such a quick termination.

Quite right. If the reports are to be believed, instead of the democrat propaganda, Gadaffi was dragged out of his hiding hole, and shot once in the head and once in the chest near the heart. He was still alive and died in an ambulance. Therefore he HAD to be alive when this picture was taken.

Somewhere just outside of the loyalist-held area, NATO aircraft struck Qaddafi's convoy, but didn't kill him. According to NATO officials, they were unaware Qaddafi was inside. That airstrike, however, hastened his demise.

The Telegraph's Ben Farmer visited the scene where Qaddafi's convoy was hit and the ex-dictator's final moments played out. He writes: "Colonel Gaddafi was finally cornered in a drain underneath a road in open countryside to the west of the city of Sirte. Rebels said a column of vehicles tried to punch out of an encirclement at dawn. They parked up around 3-4kms west of the town, which was hit by a NATO airstrike. Gaddafi and several bodyguards were then forced to take refuge in the drain where they were then captured and taken away by revolutionary forces."

There are conflicting reports about how and at whose hands exactly Qaddafi died. It seems pretty certain he was alive when first captured. Al Jazeera aired video (below) of what is almost surely Qaddafi's final moments. The once-mighty ex-dictator is seen soaked in blood, apparently disoriented, either being led around by or restrained by ex-rebels, who brandish guns as they yell at him and tug his hair, and he appears to yell back. Still other video taken later of his body being dragged around show him covered in blood everywhere, seeming to be bleeding from the head and other places. Reuters reports Qaddafi died around noon and that an ex-rebel official said Qaddafi died after capture in a firefight between his supporters and his captors.

Ex-rebel Adel Samir told the Telegraph that Qaddafi was gunned down with a 9mm pistol, shot in the stomach. Imad Moustaf, another ex-rebel fighter, told Global Post Qaddafi had been shot in the head and the heart. Still other reports claim he was shot in the legs.

Sometime after Qaddafi was shot, freelance photojournalist Holly Pickett tweeted that she saw his body. Pickett says she was embedded with an ex-rebel ambulance, and spotted another ambulance packed with rebels speeding away from Sirte with Qaddafi's body.

"From the side door, I could see a bare chest with bullet wound and a bloody hand. He was wearing gold-colored pants," Pickett tweeted. "At every checkpoint between #Sirte and #Misrata, crowds had gathered and wanted to know if we were the ambulance with #Gaddafi's body in it. Upon hearing the truth, that #Gaddafi was truly dead, revolutionaries at the checkpoints were beside themselves, shouting with joy."

"Don't shoot": Qaddafi's last moments - World Watch - CBS News

the pants on the man in the video are khaki, not gold.

Did you know that eye-witnesses are sometimes less than one-hundred per cent reliable?

I am a little color blind, but if I got a very quick view of that incident while getting jostled, etc., I might have mistaken the color of the car he was propped on for the color of his pants.

All i can say is that we better see some incredible oil deals out of this. There is no other valid reason for us to have bombed & killed all those Libyans. And please spare me the old "It was all for the children & Democracy" routine. It was all for the oil. Now we better see some deals.

Since the eye witness is not a native English speaker, he might not have known "khaki" but close was some kind of gold color.

Gadaffi was a dangerous brutal dictator. He was the same kind of evil human being as Saddam Hussein. Whether his demise is good or bad for the Libyans is a different story. They may have just changed one devil for another.

LOL!

No. Rigor cannot set in in ten minutes. And there's also no evidence that the heat there was that high, anyway.

The heat you speculate may have emanated from missiles would have left some charring on skin and clothing. Not seeing too much of that, either. Are you? :cuckoo:

None of any of that means you are obligated to deny what is plainly visible on the video. The man is walking, his head is up, he even turns his own head (with no outside world assistance) a little bit in a couple of quick frames. He looks like shit, but that does not make him dead -- yet.

You have tried to hang your hat on rigor mortis, but there is not a shred of evidence to support that wild-assed speculation.

If you have trouble reading you should have said so. I would have been happy to accommodate you.

Man,i also remember the Left/Democrats viciously condemning Ronald Reagan when he tried to get Gaddafi. Why the sudden change of heart on this stuff? Now all of sudden the Left/Democrats are the most rabid Chickenhawks in the country. Weird stuff.

Man,i also remember the Left/Democrats viciously condemning Ronald Reagan when he tried to get Gaddafi. Why the sudden change of heart on this stuff? Now all of sudden the Left/Democrats are the most rabid Chickenhawks in the country. Weird stuff.

If I spent 20 years in the military am I still considered a "Chickenhawk"?

I heard he came out of his hiding spot saying "don't shoot" then they shot him in the legs and beat the shit out of him, then transported him (as seen in the video) and shortly after that executed him by shooting him in the head..

You can see a man in the video with a revolver drawn and I don't think they were bringing him to the hospital..

He was certainly lynched...

He was going to meet this end at some point in time. What's important is that Libya will now become the chaotic terrorist training ground it was supposed to be in the very beginning.

Democrat Chickenhawks owe Ronald Reagan a big apology. They were absolutely vicious in their attacks on him for going after Gaddafi in retaliation for Lockerbie.

Democrat Chickenhawks owe Ronald Reagan a big apology. They were absolutely vicious in their attacks on him for going after Gaddafi in retaliation for Lockerbie.

Don't even you consider Lockerbie a little different than Gaddahi massacring his OWN people by the thousands?

I don't care whether he was alive or not when these videos were shot. I personally find the videos disturbing and I can't understand why anybody would want to watch them repeatedly. Don't get me wrong - he was a bastard who probably deserved what he got; but he was still a person.

He was going to meet this end at some point in time. What's important is that Libya will now become the chaotic terrorist training ground it was supposed to be in the very beginning.

He should have been executed - that was the right thing to do...

What do you think will happen when you lob bombs at a bunch of civilians? when they catch up to you they wont consider a trial...

I wonder if they fought over who gets to execute him...

If you have trouble reading you should have said so. I would have been happy to accommodate you.

If you have continuing comprehension problems, as you clearly do, then I guess there's no way to help you.

I don't care whether he was alive or not when these videos were shot. I personally find the videos disturbing and I can't understand why anybody would want to watch them repeatedly. Don't get me wrong - he was a bastard who probably deserved what he got; but he was still a person.

Well Gaddafi didn't treat people like people.

I don't like the gore either but he got what he deserved.

It kinda reminds me of what happened to Mussolini...

Forum List

Back