Video of putins´s soldier beheading Ukrainian prisoner of war sparks fury in Kyiv as Zelensky vows to bring war criminals to justice

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
I expected such video (s), the terror (physiological ) is the last putin´s card , 1917 is coming closer and closer

-lauol.png

I expected such video (s), the terror (physiological ) is the last putin´s card , 1917 is coming closer and closer

Yeah and it was videotaped??? Looks like agitprop, smells like propaganda The "Russian" looks like Ray Epps

so once again a "CIA" fake video ?
As for now it is just some pics that cannot tell us anything. As long as they refuse to present the footage (which would have to prove the killer is a Russian involved in Russia´s special operation) they are reporting on, I cannot take that serious and have to categorize this as propaganda.

Zelensky, Putin, and Biden are all war criminals. And you're a propagandist for war criminals.

Never, ever trust what the media shows you. As far as we know ... it's a Ukrainian soldier beheading a Russian. Or ... it's been doctored to appear to be something it isn't. But ... if we haven't learned to totally distrust the media by now ... then there's little chance that we ever will.

The Russian group Wagner is ISIS. Who would thunk it...

Sickening videos have emerged online showing depraved Russian soldiers allegedly beheading Ukrainian prisoners of war and mounting their heads on a spike. Wagner Group thugs have been accused of further war crimes after the first video, which was posted to a pro-Russian social media channel on April 8, appears to show the beheaded corpses of two Ukrainian soldiers lying on the ground next to a destroyed military vehicle.

Yeah and it was videotaped??? Looks like agitprop, smells like propaganda The "Russian" looks like Ray Epps
Exactly! How can the American taxpayer willingly continue to send billions of fake money to Ukraine unless we're whipped up into an emotional frenzy first? A few, well-placed and well-orchestrated videos just might do the trick.

in 2-4 days. I´ll provide you with the NAMES , will you say - YES WE MUSCOVITES ARE THE BACKWARD MONGOLS , BLOODY ASIATIC BARBARIANS then ?

Again ... don't trust what the mainstream media feeds you.

Do you really believe a Russian would behead a Ukrainian in a forest; have another Russian video the event; and then share that video with the leader of Ukraine? Highly unlikely. On the other hand ... if Zelenskyy wanted to stir world leaders into a frenzy ... it would behoove him to stage a beheading and claim that the Russians did it.

So who has more to gain from this video? The Russians or the Ukrainians?

Again ... don't trust what the mainstream media feeds you.
in 2-4 days. I´ll provide you with the NAMES (the victim and Moscow ISIS- criminal sadists ) ....

Sickening videos have emerged online showing depraved Russian soldiers allegedly beheading Ukrainian prisoners of war and mounting their heads on a spike. Wagner Group thugs have been accused of further war crimes after the first video, which was posted to a pro-Russian social media channel on April 8, appears to show the beheaded corpses of two Ukrainian soldiers lying on the ground next to a destroyed military vehicle.

in 2-4 days. I´ll provide you with the NAMES (the victim and Moscow ISIS- criminal sadists ) ....

Great. Thanks for that. I'll be curious to how Zelenskyy will determine which names will best serve his purposes. He's a sly one, he is.

Forum List

Back