Video of destroyed Paris

Did Paris rebuild Notre Dame yet? Is it done?

Until then, well, it's just like not rebuilding the twin towers in NYC, I reckon the terrorists won and the citizens lost freedom.

Also government is apparently useless.

Did Paris rebuild Notre Dame yet? Is it done?

Until then, well, it's just like not rebuilding the twin towers in NYC, I reckon the terrorists won and the citizens lost freedom.

Also government is apparently useless.

Who knows how long it will take for the restoration.

Paris streets after diversity ....and Globalism ....all that totalitarian shit....very sad how are they destroying Europe in the name of New World Order Elites...

They are destroying the US the same way... from the Southern border. ...let them all in ... Illegal savages are free to come in and destroy everything in sight.

Paris streets
161103-world-france-migrants-paris-19th-0532.jpg

Looks like LA
French better off under the Germans

It's sad what the glowbullist are doing to our world....
France is no longer France same with Briton and many other countries.
Why would I want to go to these countries? When I travel I like to experience their culture,if I wanted to see muslim culture i'd go to a muslim country.

It was getting pretty bad when I went there about ten years ago.

Africans stalk tourists to try to sell them stupid African trinkets. Northern area neighborhoods were nearly all black and complete dumps.

Then they put up a fence barrier around the base of the Eiffel Tower, because of the terrorist threat, thanks to Obama’s Syria debacle and all the terrorist refugees the EU was forced to take.

Looks like LA
French better off under the Germans

Glad to see that woke far left progressivism like the democrats and Biden here achieves the same results regardless of location! Turning the entire western world to shit a la Soros while the middle and east gleam like shining palaces!

And the brainwashed fucks of the left keep voting for more of it like soulless ghouls.

Paris streets after diversity ....and Globalism ....all that totalitarian shit....

I see the problem here, Skye--- these people are obviously suffering from a world of 20th century prosperity and economic success! What they clearly need is $10 gasoline, food shortages, hyper inflation, energy cuts, supply chain breakages, massive immigration of unskilled 3rd worlders and long waiting lines just to buy basic stuffs. You know, to pay them back for creating our western civilization of pleasure, success, comfort and prosperity for the average person.

Forum List

Back